Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope to god she didn’t keep them in the shoes all day! It’s so bad their poor baby bones.
Also Gucci bag well places in the Tesco’s trolley 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
How can anyone live such a pathetic existence that you would be bothered about whether your hair looks grey or your kid’s hair looks auburn? She needs to get a grip! And they 100% should not be in those shoes yet, how can she act as though she’s a mummy blogger when she is utterly clueless about such basic stuff? On the plus side she has taken them to the supermarket but I wouldn’t be surprised if she has a helper with her!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Next thread, stop being a whinger cos the boys look ginger!!!!!!!!!!

My eldest has read hair nothing wrong with it at all. Thought I’d add a bunch of exclamation marks for fopps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I can't possibly trawl through anymore of these threads looking for an answer; can someone PLEASE explain this salmon and chicken incident for me?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't possibly trawl through anymore of these threads looking for an answer; can someone PLEASE explain this salmon and chicken incident for me?
She posted the same picture some time apart on Instagram one time saying it was salmon and the next saying it was chicken even thou it was exactly the same picture

What a shallow duck. Red hair is actually pretty cool these days. If she was in with the kids she'd know that.
Red hair is beautiful I don’t know what her problem is . I would be more concerned about lack of development.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What a shallow duck. Red hair is actually pretty cool these days. If she was in with the kids she'd know that.
I dye mine auburn 😂😂 love red hair.
But agree with another post, maybe she should concentrate more on their development than hers (and their) hair colour!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe Fopp is the secret ginger and dyes her hair blonde.. She got that kinda freckled face/pale skin thing going on in her before pics & doesn't seem to tan well on hols!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How can anyone live such a pathetic existence that you would be bothered about whether your hair looks grey or your kid’s hair looks auburn? She needs to get a grip! And they 100% should not be in those shoes yet, how can she act as though she’s a mummy blogger when she is utterly clueless about such basic stuff? On the plus side she has taken them to the supermarket but I wouldn’t be surprised if she has a helper with her!
It’s after swimming so Chris will be with her. No need to pre-order a double trolley this time Fopps 🙄

I was in that very same Tesco a couple of hours ago, gutted I missed a sighting!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
*phone buzzes*
“YOUTUBE: RYAN FAMILY DIARIES soft play shipping family farm fun”
oh ffs. Soft play where you wear heels and tread germs all over the baby area without a thought because all you care about is how you look. Shopping where you buy polyester shite from primark or chav Gucci. Family where you take the piss out of your mum....hmmmm ok. Farm where you again, wear heels. Fun? FUN 😂 no babe.

Reactions: 4
Oh my god the amount of ginger comments she must be exploding😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh my god the amount of ginger comments she must be exploding😂😂😂
I’m interested to see where she goes with this.... she has always seemed to take issue with anyone innocently commenting on the boys hair looking red. I wonder it those comments meet the delete and block criteria 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.