Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably the only decent outfit she has but I'm not sure about the whole mixing Gucci with Primark look and telling the world.

Do it yes if it's in your budget, but dont shout about it because it will just get you laughed at Nikki. The whole of Gucci SM are literally laughing at the fact you tagged primark And Tesco with Gucci in your outfit. She is just not getting this social media career is she?

It's a good job she saved lots of money her sm strategies are going downhill day by day.
😂 😂 😂
Completely agree. I own some designer bags, belts & shoes. I am very lucky and I am grateful to now be in a position to afford them. Some people spend their money on all different stuff. Some people like jewellery etc. No one is slagging Nikki off because she buys designer. Even though I have some expensive bits in my wardrobe don’t make me feel any different to my unbranded stuff because I am still a normal girl who grew up with duck all. I feel no different wearing my Gucci belt to my primark one. I don’t show off my tit to people I love so I certainly wouldn’t do it for people on social media. I feel no different to using my designer bag because guess what Nikki its because my head is not up my arse and I don’t think I am 100 feet taller than other people because I have a bleeping 1k bag. I am a normal girl who occasionally has a splurge. My friends would nut me and my husband would divorce me if I become shallow and become vulgar shoving my designer bits around in people’s faces. I don’t sell my soul to feel important to people on social media. You don’t have to justify spending your own money I certainly don’t as it’s no ones business what I splurge on but it’s the showing off I have a problem with. Have some class Nikki.

Also just catching up with her you tube goodbye slimming world video. Am I thinking too far into this but she showed off a card that said ‘ be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons’ apparently from Lawson and Greyson. One they are behind in all their milestones but can write now so they can tell their mum that she should be better than all those pigeons on tattle! Talk about having a dig at us. Out of all the cards the one to show off had to be that one. She must be getting lessons off Tasha and Tanya on passive aggression. I bloody hate everything this woman stands for. The lies and lies all to build up a fake bullshit brand on social media. I read somewhere someone saying about the difference between her and slimming world Gem and it’s so Correct. Massive difference in like ability and class.
( typing fast so sorry for any grammar errors)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The grey hair thing.. her excuse it’s the lighting 🤔 what the lighting in every single pic and story makes your hair look grey?? It’s in fashion anyway isn’t it so why doesn’t she just say it’s grey?!? She’s so bleeping bizarre.

Oh and now she’s saying she’s taking them swimming and they’ve got hand foot and mouth!!!! This woman is unreal she’s such a. Selfish prick!
Okay ignore that I skipped a story she was talking about their friends 😂🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
This poor lad 🙈 I seriously cringe when I see these staged pictures.
I wonder if the boys would like to face forward in their pushchair...
Me too. Imagine standing posing like that in front of people.

I was getting so distracted by the grey hair debate, that I nearly missed this. Do they actually communicate in real life 🤣🤣
What a bleeping freakshow.

The grey hair thing.. her excuse it’s the lighting 🤔 what the lighting in every single pic and story makes your hair look grey?? It’s in fashion anyway isn’t it so why doesn’t she just say it’s grey?!? She’s so bleeping bizarre.

Oh and now she’s saying she’s taking them swimming and they’ve got hand foot and mouth!!!! This woman is unreal she’s such a. Selfish prick!
Okay ignore that I skipped a story she was talking about their friends 😂🙈
Why is she even biting? She's do dumb that she takes the bait every single time. Why not just ignore it? Who cares if your hair is or isn't bleeping grey?

How about addressing the important things in life like not favouring one of your twins or like helping your babies come along in their development? Or calling your mental mother to have a chat....she's clearly losing her marbles.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Aw those poor little tootsies shoved into unnessecary trainers 😩😩

Nikki, since you're on your phone so often have a quick Google of "happy little soles" about your children's foot development.

... Also your hair wouldn't appear grey if you didn't filter the duck out of every photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she’s put those bloody Nike trainers on them at this age. I bet they don’t eve fit. My boy didn’t get shoes until he was walking and he was around 15 months when I bought his shoes and they wasn’t thick clumpy trainers. They have years to wear them! Doesn’t she understand that your not meant to put them in shoes until walking.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she’s put those bloody Nike trainers on them at this age. I bet they don’t eve fit. My boy didn’t get shoes until he was walking and he was around 15 months when I bought his shoes and they wasn’t thick clumpy trainers. They have years to wear them! Doesn’t she understand that your not meant to put them in shoes until walking.
All that is important to Prikki is looks. Even if she did know, she wouldn't put it into practice because baby Nike trainers are so cute.

All that is important to Prikki is looks. Even if she did know, she wouldn't put it into practice because baby Nike trainers are so cute.
I actually just got a notification from Google photos today about this day a few years back. It was my kid getting her first Clarks shoes at 11mths. She had been walking with aid for a few months and she took her first unaided step the same day she got her shoes.

How spooky!

Reactions: 5

I actually just got a notification from Google photos today about this day a few years back. It was my kid getting her first Clarks shoes at 11mths. She had been walking with aid for a few months and she took her first unaided step the same day she got her shoes.

How spooky!
Prikki 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ever notice how she has to correct anyone who suggests either of the boys look a bit ginger. Anyone would think she had a problem with it. I
20190819_144529.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
yeah, she really thinks she's someone special eh? im surprised they don't all have jackets (pink lady from grease style) with foppsmum, foppsnan, foppsauntie, foppscleaner etc on the back
Foppscleaner 😂😂😂😂

Ever notice how she has to correct anyone who suggests either of the boys look a bit ginger. Anyone would think she had a problem with it. IView attachment 34211
I've noticed that too.. nothing wrong with having red hair my boys did and it went light brown as they got older.. mind you one now sports light brown hair and a big red beard 😍😍....

Reactions: 7
It’s the passive aggressive way she always leaves the ‘x’ off the end of any replies to questions she doesn’t like that cracks me up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She doesn’t seem to understand that by putting stupid filters on all her pictures, people will comment when it makes her or the boys hair look a different colour! If you don’t like people suggesting you look grey or that Grayson looks like a redhead stop using the bloody filters!

Or better still put your phone away altogether and stop plastering your life (and theirs) all over SM!

Reactions: 15
🤣🤣🤣 I know. Gem's are all beautifully styled without looking like she spent ages doing it. Flopperbollocks...i know I'll take a pic of my food on the floor or let's just chuck some spices about and hope for the best!

Only a couple of thousand apart in followers, but a million miles apart in class and style...and not a chavvy gucci bag in sight 👜💩
she already had the frontal lobotomy to make room for extra botox 😉
that fivehead should have plenty of room 🤣

Just seen this too 🤣🤣🤣 I thought grey hair was the look she was going for?? Her hair isn’t blonde at all 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s bleeping purple

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Title suggestion:

Fopperholic #10: Primark dress with Gucci trainers, SW ditched to be insta famous!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.