Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it does vary on the baby and day to day. My 9 month old would eat the portion for both her boys some days and not others but others his age wouldn’t. I tend to put more in his bowl/plate than I think he’ll eat so he can eat what he needs. It does mean some days a lot can be thrown away though 🙈
Also there’s that saying that food before one is just for fun as it should just be for exploring tastes etc. Milk is their main source of nutrition.

Reactions: 2
She was definitely sacked from SW. Hahaha silly 40 year old.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I was expecting to come home to a really gushing post about her “fabulous “ last session with her “amazing “ members and “well done” to all her women of the year and “how” much she will miss them!
And........absolutelyfreakinnothing!
Did her group not happen? Did nobody turn up? Not a scooby!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was expecting to come home to a really gushing post about her “fabulous “ last session with her “amazing “ members and “well done” to all her women of the year and “how” much she will miss them!
And........absolutelyfreakinnothing!
Did her group not happen? Did nobody turn up? Not a scooby!
You are putty in her hands! Don't you know by now she keeps all the juice for an ad-ridden money makin lip smackin video😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen her latest story when she is waving that toy around for them, Lawson reaches out to grab it and she pulls it away? Give him the toy woman!! :(
She does that all the time, it's so annoying 😡

I wonder if once they no longer work for SW they are no longer allowed to talk about the company on social media. More likely she's been kicked out and she's fuming.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Probably SW don't like their staff members vlogging stuff as she did give out a lot syn values and practically went through the entire plan on a few videos. Maybe SW didn't like that as thought she was giving free advice away if that makes sense 🤔
Fair enough if she has left on her own accord though xx

Reactions: 4
I think she is probably going on to do something that is going to make her more money than SW 💰 She has a lifestyle to up keep !!
Bullshit that she wants to spend more time with her precious boys which she is leading people to believe by the looks of all the comments on her last post.Like somebody else said on a previous post there are other things she could of given up before SW if that was her true passion and she loved her members so much 💩

Reactions: 9
I don’t believe this bullshit of her having loads of savings and money either - money talks, wealth whispers, and she talks about it far too much not to have to worry about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Probably SW don't like their staff members vlogging stuff as she did give out a lot syn values and practically went through the entire plan on a few videos. Maybe SW didn't like that as thought she was giving free advice away if that makes sense 🤔
Fair enough if she has left on her own accord though xx
This is an interesting theory🤔she has essentially acted like she is bigger than SW, pissed off loads of other consultants and as you say - given it all away for free! SW can be really heavy handed on the legal side so If her vlogs get deleted we deffo know why. They'd have no probs getting their legal team on her. An instagrammer was slapped on the wrist by SW for posting syn values all the time with pictures.. (can't remember her name🙉) and that was just photos not step-by-step videos🤔

Reactions: 11
I think she is probably going on to do something that is going to make her more money than SW 💰 She has a lifestyle to up keep !!
Bullshit that she wants to spend more time with her precious boys which she is leading people to believe by the looks of all the comments on her last post.Like somebody else said on a previous post there are other things she could of given up before SW if that was her true passion and she loved her members so much 💩
Yes... This Woman is a Money-grabbing LIAR remember, she’ll def be plotting something.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t believe this bullshit of her having loads of savings and money either - money talks, wealth whispers, and she talks about it far too much not to have to worry about it.
Me either! She couldn't even throw away a Gucci box 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ She wouldn't be impressed by that sort of crap if she was actually wealthy. Her house is just a nice but standard new build with a few extras too.. I was expecting something far grander the way she was waffling about it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not a chance she left sw of her own accord - at the very least she had a little 'persuasion' from legal about her sw blogs. People could follow the plan for free following those, and we all know sw hate that tit and will pursue.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Plus, no one tell Floppybollocks no - we all know that. So she's cut her nose off to spite her face, or been pushed.

Reactions: 4
I actually think she sold the mint hifi bars a week early as putting a finger up to SW to say that she no longer has to follow the rules because they sacked her.

I think we should all ask our consultants what they know get the low down 😂

Reactions: 3
Me either! She couldn't even throw away a Gucci box 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ She wouldn't be impressed by that sort of crap if she was actually wealthy. Her house is just a nice but standard new build with a few extras too.. I was expecting something far grander the way she was waffling about it 🤷🏼‍♀️
And cheap velvet not the real deal. Tacky as far as I’m concerned but that’s just my opinion.

Reactions: 5
And cheap velvet not the real deal. Tacky as far as I’m concerned but that’s just my opinion.
Totally agree. The build itself is nice. The decor is bloody awful! Mirrored furniture, fake marble everything, velvet and just grey, grey and more dreary grey. As boring as her "life uodate" blogs.

• Haha
It's disgusting! That wallpaper🤢 'it was expensive' ... you was fecking robbed love 😂😂

Totally agree. The build itself is nice. The decor is bloody awful! Mirrored furniture, fake marble everything, velvet and just grey, grey and more dreary grey. As boring as her "life uodate" blogs.
She managed to make a lovely new house look cheap😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I actually think she sold the mint hifi bars a week early as putting a finger up to SW to say that she no longer has to follow the rules because they sacked her.

I think we should all ask our consultants what they know get the low down 😂
Oh yeah she had loads of them bars. If she knew she were leaving sw then why did she order so many to sell in group? Perhaps she ordered them thinking it was all tickity boo and then was told to sling her hook 🤔

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.