Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lolling at her plate for the boys "to share" 3 Breadsticks! How lucky are they getting to share 3 Breadsticks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can see on Facebook that she’s removed slimming world from her name and the last post mentions a number of different diets so she’s obviously trying to market herself as a general diet guru to improve the number of followers. Didn’t take her long to rid herself of her beloved slimming world did it

Do u think Lawson will look back on the vlogs and photos and wonder why his mother neglected him for her favourite child?

Reactions: 11
I kind of expected to see some gushing post about how amazing her members are and thank them for all her presents and photos with her with a huge bouquet of flowers. Is it because she didn't get any? Or is she waiting to do a vlog about it?

Reactions: 6
There will most definitely be a vlog. Much like the holiday "little island off Portugal" fiasco she'd rather make her sheep pay for her life than give anything away for free😂

• Haha
Has anyone seen her latest story when she is waving that toy around for them, Lawson reaches out to grab it and she pulls it away? Give him the toy woman!! :(

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think she under feeds them?

My neices and cousins eat so much more including at that age and fed themselves
Not really. My daughter is 22 months and barely eats anything. A few strawberries, and a few bits of pasta and maybe half a weetabix if I’m lucky. Babies and toddlers don’t really need a lot.

Not really. My daughter is 22 months and barely eats anything. A few strawberries, and a few bits of pasta and maybe half a weetabix if I’m lucky. Babies and toddlers don’t really need a lot.
I think it does vary on the baby and day to day. My 9 month old would eat the portion for both her boys some days and not others but others his age wouldn’t. I tend to put more in his bowl/plate than I think he’ll eat so he can eat what he needs. It does mean some days a lot can be thrown away though 🙈

Reactions: 3
Be nice if the penny finally dropped for her, how no one likes her and how she needs to stop forcing her tit personality on the general public and just 'go on with her day' ... she'll be back though with another load of bollocks no doubt🙄 A carefully staged SW exit and how amazingggggg her new life will be now.

Reactions: 5
There will most definitely be a vlog. Much like the holiday "little island off Portugal" fiasco she'd rather make her sheep pay for her life than give anything away for free😂
Just wait until she discovers patreon! That'll be coming next 😂
Imagine her rewards tiers:
$1 a month: you are uh-mazing a big thanks from me and the TWIN boys.
$25 a month: exclusive pics of the ryan family and a new recipe for mince every month.
$200 a month: i'll post you a mugcake.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can see on Facebook that she’s removed slimming world from her name and the last post mentions a number of different diets so she’s obviously trying to market herself as a general diet guru to improve the number of followers. Didn’t take her long to rid herself of her beloved slimming world did it

Do u think Lawson will look back on the vlogs and photos and wonder why his mother neglected him for her favourite child?
Can’t remember what it’s called but someone saw something advertised on her website about a nutrition thing, if you google it it comes up about 1:1 nutrition advice or something and helps you mentally with your diet, something along them lines. I reckon that’s her next ‘project’

Has anyone seen her latest story when she is waving that toy around for them, Lawson reaches out to grab it and she pulls it away? Give him the toy woman!! :(
That was my thought - does she not realise that you give the toys TO the children for them to learn and develop- typical of her to want to control everything they do. It always all about her

So if she is no longer an sw consultant then will she join a group so that she can maintain her 3....no....2.5stone loss?

Also i tend to think that she may have been forced by Chris to give up her consultant role. Something just stinks about the whole thing, perhaps he has had to have his sons one day and couldn't cope? Or do you think her mum couldn't cope? If she loved her job and members etc then surely she could have found a way around it and ran groups on different days whilst they go to a nursery perhaps?
When mine were small I worked evenings in a pub whilst hubs worked a 9-5. He came home around 6 and I went out at 6:30 and worked til closing whilst hubs did 3 kids baths and bedtimes. He never moaned, he loved it xx

So if she is no longer an sw consultant then will she join a group so that she can maintain her 3....no....2.5stone loss?

Also i tend to think that she may have been forced by Chris to give up her consultant role. Something just stinks about the whole thing, perhaps he has had to have his sons one day and couldn't cope? Or do you think her mum couldn't cope? If she loved her job and members etc then surely she could have found a way around it and ran groups on different days whilst they go to a nursery perhaps?
When mine were small I worked evenings in a pub whilst hubs worked a 9-5. He came home around 6 and I went out at 6:30 and worked til closing whilst hubs did 3 kids baths and bedtimes. He never moaned, he loved it xx
Definitely something weird going on but it doesn’t seem like he’d have forced her or her crazy mother. There were plenty of other things she could have given up before SW if she wanted to. The hasty departure without notice makes it seem like something’s happened she’s trying to keep hush.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.