Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet her local card factory sold out of "off you duck" cards this week 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Ah man I’d just settled down in bed ready to LOL at all the pictures of her UH MAY ZING group members who love her so much and cried and cried because she’s leaving and bought her lots of gifts because she’s so skinny but they’re aren’t any!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Definitely not, Nikki won't have eaten any junk food in years. She's petrified of it.
I know that lol the post i'm responding to is talking about theslimmingteacher.
Theslimmingteacher is out of target range so she has been having cheesecakes and allsorts this week when she normally lives on fruit.
Fopps idea of a cheesecake is grapenuts, frozen berries, quark and watered down choc shot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I know that lol the post i'm responding to is talking about theslimmingteacher.
Theslimmingteacher is out of target range so she has been having cheesecakes and allsorts this week when she normally lives on fruit.
Fopps idea of a cheesecake is grapenuts, frozen berries, quark and watered down choc shot.
Oh god I remember the fopps cheesecake too 🤢 grapenuts...think I tried them once and they're like little bits of rock. Just why 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god I remember the fopps cheesecake too 🤢 grapenuts...think I tried them once and they're like little bits of rock. Just why 🤣
God I tried those grape nuts too 😂 nearly broke my teeth on them. They’re so dry too the taste is like cardboard!
Haha i remember it well, I can't believe I used to copy that idiot. I should have learnt after I made the dreaded mugcakes which tasted like a brillo bad sprinkled with stevia.
Here was my version of fopps cheesecake:
Screenshot_20190816-000104_compress68.jpg

It was bleeping awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha i remember it well, I can't believe I used to copy that idiot. I should have learnt after I made the dreaded mugcakes which tasted like a brillo bad sprinkled with stevia.
Here was my version of fopps cheesecake:
It was bleeping awful.
Haha - love your verdict! Maybe it might have tasted nicer if you'd watered down the choc shot 😂

Is it just me or are people sick of looking at the kids' food on fox-shaped plates? She even has a white porcelain one with two ears on it.... For Fox Sake!! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I take it, it didn’t go well since she has not been on Instagram to tell her fans, sorry sheep, all about it. Her ego can’t have been massively inflated.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I've been thinking the same, where's the post of her holding flowers and posing like an American pageant queen?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah I've been thinking the same, where's the post of her holding flowers and posing like an American pageant queen?!
She was probably far to emosh when she got home last night 😵 and is saving it all for today.
Let’s see if she acknowledges her women of the year from her groups, or if they get ignored too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was probably far to emosh when she got home last night 😵 and is saving it all for today.
Let’s see if she acknowledges her women of the year from her groups, or if they get ignored too!!
My money's on it being all about her 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah I reckon she’s going for the she was too emotional to post last night but here’s a vlog plan.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.