Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always filming in baby groups too, and never blanks out other kids. I put pictures of my daughter online, but I'd never show anyone else, even her bestie

Reactions: 10
Has anyone watched Chelsea pateman’s video of her boys with the bubble machine? So cute! And they’re reacting to it

Reactions: 12
They will have to have paid her to advertise on a private website.
She would get paid for having ads, but as someone else said, what we all see on each website will differ depending on cookies and tracking etc. If I've spent the morning googling lawn mowers and you've been looking up dinosaurs, you'd more likely see an ad for jurassic park and i'd prob get an ad for boring old homebase... they tend to be pay per click as well so don't go clicking any of those ads on her site or she'll get paid aha ;)

Reactions: 5
Notice on her post about the pancakes Theslimmingteacher has commented saying it's her sons breakfast too. Another one who was sniffing syns just days after she gave birth. She is feeding him SW based shite too by the looks.
She was posting her "snacks" on insta whilst in labour. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ another horror.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This entire thread 🤯🤯 I spent my lunch break reading it today but my comment wouldn’t post. These tattles are such eye openers to the people I follow!

Reactions: 11
So there are 3 posts to that event and 2 are from her 😂😂 she doesn’t even have the decency to reply to the gushing post!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She has been running 3 groups for 12 years. Not many people have responded to the party invite have they? I’m sure mama fopps will make sure a big fuss is made of her baby regardless.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did I hear her right ... she’s quitting being a SW consultant?
Yep. The reason is....Erm.... wants more time with the boys...Erm... want to send them to nursery.... and er... . Has more goals she wants to achieve.... as you can tell I really have no clue because she is as clear as mud!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She, in my opinion, is the worst for disordered eating. Some days she will only eat fruit if she's having carbs for tea 🙄🙄
I unfollowed her very shortly after the birth! The way she spoke to her followers was so rude and she was so rigid about "sticking to plan" straight after birth she just wrecked my head. Awful account to follow if you have disordered eating tendencies.

Reactions: 14
She, in my opinion, is the worst for disordered eating. Some days she will only eat fruit if she's having carbs for tea 🙄🙄
I honestly feel she massively restricts and drops below target on purpose so she can eat what she wants (i.e desserts and sweets) for a week or so then goes back to massive restriction and begins the cycle again.

Reactions: 9
I honestly feel she massively restricts and drops below target on purpose so she can eat what she wants (i.e desserts and sweets) for a week or so then goes back to massive restriction and begins the cycle again.
Definitely not, Nikki won't have eaten any junk food in years. She's petrified of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.