Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My baby is 1 very soon (😩) and shes been crawling for ages and pulling herself up and cruising but put her in front of a push along Walker and she sits on her arse 😂 she's not interested in walking with us holding her either, again ends up on her bum 🙈

Reactions: 3
I have a source who says that what Fopp said happened would never happen as Mothercare dont associate with influencers. My source works for Mothercare and when I told them what Fopp had said they sent this "😂😂😂 that would never happen"
hmmmm as the person who nicknamed her fopperbollocks I called this BS for sure, no way would they have sorted that in that short space of time

Attachments

Reactions: 11
She'd just buy some more followers 🤣🤣
Haha was going to say that.
Suppose least the bought ones cause her less hassle- they don't pipe up with their own views and opinions causing her to need to block and delete 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m no parent but surely even 1/2 a garlic clove seams a lot for a child under 1?

Reactions: 4
How would Chris even know what size to buy them trainers given they aren't walking so therefore I'm assuming not even been to get their feet measured ? You can't just get the size and hope for the best ! When my daughter started walking she took a size 2 and Clarks didn't stock them that small in them days (she's 18 now!).... I only got sized shoes once she'd been measured properly..... !

Reactions: 8
Poor Lawson!!!!! The way she’s dragging his feet along in that walker literally broke my heart! You can see him curl his little toes under before she does it each time as if to make it not as bad for himself! His face too! Can clearly see he’s in pain! I actually hate this woman, she clearly does not care about lawson as much as the chosen one! I really hope someone picks her up and drags her along a hard floor so she can see how it feels!

Nikki stop forcing your children to do things they aren’t ready to do just for likes on the gram! Grow the hell up!!! And put your children first!!!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I literally can't stand to see the clear favouritism towards Grayson anymore. Her new post of today's outing with the boys and guess who she's holding and admiring. It's crazy how obvious she favours Grayson, it's heartbreaking for Lawson. He's going to have some issues as he gets older because of this. I just can't stand this women!

• Sad
Fopps flew here there and everywhere today didn't know she had wings. Made me giggle she trying to be a superhero mum

• Haha
The kids feet developing are not her priority the boys looking cute on the gram with their sparkling white “Nike” trainers is her number one priority.

Reactions: 10
Just my opinion here but if your going to put them in shoes go get their feet measured properly but doubt they would sell you shoes if they are not walking or that used to be the case at Clark’s Just as a note Fopperbottox .....so what Nike,s !!!!!
I'm not sure any shop can refuse to sell you shoes for your child just because they aren't yet walking 🤔

Omg those clunky white trainers 🙈 someone gifted my son a pair when he was two and half - he’d been walking since just after his first birthday - and it took him days to get used to them and stop walking like he had anvils on his feet!! The boys will never walk if she puts them in those.

And poor Lawson in that walker 😰

And still one plate for dinner! There would be a riot if I offered my kids the same plate! I get she says it’s easier to feed them from one, which I understand in early weaning puree days, but it’s massive bits of pasta. Just let them go at it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Grayson is MONTHS off walking. My daughter sat up solidly & unsupported at 6 months, crawled at 8 months & took her first steps just before she turned 1.

I’m gonna hazard a guess that one of the boys (probably Grayson) will start walking around Christmas time.
My 2nd son sat up solidly & unsupported at 6 months as well but was crawling at 7.5 months and walking unaided at 10 months, they are all different as we know so I don't think anyone can say for sure when the Ryan Twins will walk to be fair!

Just my opinion here but if your going to put them in shoes go get their feet measured properly but doubt they would sell you shoes if they are not walking or that used to be the case at Clark’s Just as a note Fopperbottox .....so what Nike,s !!!!!

Most definitely get feet measured, and Clark’s will only sell u soft shoes, u can see on the box there a size 5 wayyy to big for there tiny feet , they hardly move so I don’t see the point in shoes

Haha was going to say that.
Suppose least the bought ones cause her less hassle- they don't pipe up with their own views and opinions causing her to need to block and delete 😂😂
And this is why I can't wait till her boys are cheeky little shits and can back chat her😂

Reactions: 3
What’s with the ‘full fat for them, low fat for you’

duck off! If I want to have full fat cream cheese I bloody will, because I eat like a normal human being and know that one meal with fat in won’t add a stone on!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.