Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done on studying and gaining a recognised and respected qualification. Which is something she would never do.

She likes the idea of coaching but in fact she will just dictated and probably outdated SW info and examples. X

Reactions: 11
OH PLEASE NIKKI - it’s not about what’s under the tree but around it!!! YOU ARE THE MOST SUPERFICIAL MATERIALISTIC PERSON I KNOW!!!!
let’s see how much crap she buys for the boys this year shall we

Reactions: 24
Well done on studying and gaining a recognised and respected qualification. Which is something she would never do.

She likes the idea of coaching but in fact she will just dictated and probably outdated SW info and examples. X
Thank you it was the hardest time of my life but worth the mum guilt

Reactions: 8
She’ll have done a Tony robbins course or something and it’ll involve rewriting your story and forgiving your old self but allowing yourself to write a new story. And all that shizz

Reactions: 12
Fopps is all about giving and not at all materialistic….. look at all these photos of how unmaterialistic she is……. Oh hang on! Wait! If we are supposed to believe this lot is real it comes to just under £30k (I’ve checked! )

Reactions: 21
The majority of this is fake. By the way she treats it and the only genuine bag. X

Reactions: 14
Well she states let’s be kind , caring and patient, certainly not attributes I would ascribe to a selfish, self centre narcissistic bitch.Merry Christmas to all the lovely Tattlers

Reactions: 13
Her story about feeling sorry for hospitality due to cancellations and we should all return boom, yet this silly cow accepts gifted stays etc!! Actually unbelievable she can post that!!

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.