Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 81 already!

Now, I can understand them going away with grandparents from time to time to let them enjoy hols with the kids, but honestly at this point it just seems like old Fopps and Pickle Dick can’t handle their own kids full time for anything more than a day. Have they ever been away with Chris’s parents?

Reactions: 26
Bet mad mazza was there because fopps can't cope potty training them in public. Bet nazza did all the runs to the with the boys.

Reactions: 17
Think they all went to that little island off Portugal....

Reactions: 14
Is Nikki's content meant to make me want to go to tattershall, or whatever it is called? Because it really isn't selling it to me.

Reactions: 19
Imagine being such shit parents that you need a ratio of 2 adults to 1 child every holiday you go on? Totally understand if it was a single parent with several kids taking grandparents or another relative so they weren’t outnumbered but these two are just lazy piss poor parents who don’t want to fully commit to the role. Why did they bother having kids? It’s not as though they weren’t planned!

Reactions: 27
I dont get why she can't cope with her kids! My oldest whos 18 takes my 2 younger children ( 3 and 7) and her boy friends younger sister 3 out on her own all the time on days our and manages fine. Fops is 40 and can't take her own children out on her own?

Reactions: 20
Where did she say about lawson at a&e? Think I've totally missed where she explained
She mentioned it on her stories on Friday morning and said she’d tell more about it later. In typical Nikki Ryan style she hasn’t mentioned it again since. Because why bother being consistent, transparent, professional, honest etc etc

Reactions: 19
This thread title is fab

I wonder if she’ll explain why he was in a&e by the end of this thread?

Reactions: 16
I missed this gem…did she go to Madeira? Please tell me she did and not realised it was Portugal?

She will be like “anyone been to Orkney? Little island off Scotland?”
lol! I once once got the Isles of Scilly and Sicily mixed up. Was looking at pics online going”well ot doesn’t look ver Mediterranean!” What a muppet.X

Reactions: 10
I reckon she was eye fucking herself or similar and favey hurt himself, and weeny Wang has told her to cop the fuck on

Reactions: 13
"They asked ME to create my uhhmazin content in exchange for a free holiday, I love my job I'm sooo lucky aren't I"

She is lucky yes... lucky that no one researches her before #gifted/PRInvite things are given to her! Her ad content is genuinely the worst I've ever seen, reminds me of The Apprentice ad fails but worse! She puts no effort in, nothing useful is ever shown and she begrudingly labels it (I'll put ad just to be safe but this isn't paid etc etc)

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.