Fopperholic #8 There’s spit on her lashes & the kids have been rejected but it’s okay Fopps lost 3 stone (2.5 corrected)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree and some children are much better off in nursery than they are at home. Her reasoning is all wrong for doing it though, she has goals and dreams so she needs time to make them happen. Apparently her dream has always been to be a mother, and I understand all parents need time out (she already gets loads!) but why on earth would you go to all that effort to have children if you can’t be bothered to parent them yourself? She wants the title but not the responsibility. These boys will absolutely thrive in different surroundings, it is actually the best thing she could do for them.
Ain’t that the truth, she has failed to grasp that her most important “job” now is being the parent she always wanted to be apparently. And its about talking to ( and that doesn’t mean screeching) her sweet little boys and encouraging their development. And poking them with her tallons doesn’t count as encouraging. I feel sad for those innocent little boys.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Everyone else dressed casually and Fopps looking like a hooker in a negligee and heels 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She's going to all these parties and getting ideas for the boys.... she will so do her best to outdo all of the other ones with the biggest, best, flashiest 1st Birthday for them !

Reactions: 22
She's going to all these parties and getting ideas for the boys.... she will so do her best to outdo all of the other ones with the biggest, best, flashiest 1st Birthday for them !
Oh you know it!!! I thought exactly the same

Reactions: 14
Ffs just give your child another bloody rice cake. :rolleyes: God knows how she’ll cope with not being able to police what they eat at nursery. Sorry to tell her that at work,if a child has ate their rice cake and wants another one,we give them it. Babies/young children are very good at eating only when they’re hungry and stopping when full. They haven’t been destroyed by the ridiculous diet mentality. She is doing to pass her disordered habits into those boys without question
I totally agree,that’s exactly what I was thinking.

Reactions: 5
Why is she obsessed with wearing that cheap looking animal print nightie?! She looks a state! It’s a child’s birthday party, not trying to get your husband into bed kind of moment?! She’s beyond cringe the attention seeking Trollop!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Birthday cake AND half a grenade bar in one day! Bloody hell Fopps you are sooooo wild today! She looked ridiculous there I agree, and those people behind are thinking what a tit she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
bleeping hell I just about manage jeans and a T-shirt with my kids (admittedly not twins) she looks like a slapper. I’d be laughing my absolute tits off if I saw her at a party, and I know other mums from the school my daughters at would be having a field day.

Reactions: 14
Why are her photos always with that horrific filter? It looks so weird and makes her look even more false than she already is.

I hate seeing kids photos filtered like that.

Plus. I can’t even wear a T-shirt without my 2 year old pulling at it constantly and trying to make me flash the world. Those poor boys are subdued little money puppets to her. Nothing more.

Reactions: 12
Why is she obsessed with wearing that cheap looking animal print nightie?! She looks a state! It’s a child’s birthday party, not trying to get your husband into bed kind of moment?! She’s beyond cringe the attention seeking Trollop!!!
Trollop...such a good word and not used often enough.
And perfectly describes what good old fopps looked like today.
Seriously does ratboy not give her "are you going to wear that?" Or does he not dare?!

Although I have to say a massive picnic in the park party for a 1st birthday is a bit ott...I'd bet half of them are all very "void between the ears" botox brigade.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.