Fopperholic #8 There’s spit on her lashes & the kids have been rejected but it’s okay Fopps lost 3 stone (2.5 corrected)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fopperholic #9 caught out on her own lies, give up the social media dream and go eat some pies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread title suggestion
I’ve posted a rehashed pic of my gorgeous salmon curry , but really I’m at Maccies scoffing a McFlurry

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How long does she really think her social media career will last? Sorry to say but when the money makers are older people will lose interest, SW is a goner, people are getting more in tune with sustainable "fashion" so hopefully the primark hauls will come to an end.. But she's nearly hitting 40 and is there an insta market for people 40+? Really don't think she's thought this through 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I’m so shocked that she has lied to all her followers about what she eats and reposts the same pic. I now think she just starved herself all day!! I’m unfollowing her, if she can lie about that then what else is she going to lie about!! Terrible behaviour
You shouldn't give her the satisfaction of your follow anyway. She has an open profile so you can still see her pics a d stories

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How long does she really think her social media career will last? Sorry to say but when the money makers are older people will lose interest, SW is a goner, people are getting more in tune with sustainable "fashion" so hopefully the primark hauls will come to an end.. But she's nearly hitting 40 and is there an insta market for people 40+? Really don't think she's thought this through 🤷‍♀️
the problem is she thinks that she is a 19 year old barbie doll

Reactions: 13
In the twin playdate story, her twins seem to be the only ones who aren't mobile. Weird.

Reactions: 8
In the twin playdate story, her twins seem to be the only ones who aren't mobile. Weird.
Was just about to comment on this - I genuinely thought Lawson was asleep to begin with. Id love to know what her 'twin mum' "friends" think of it all. I bet she laughs it off and makes out they're having a lazy day or tired etc.

Reactions: 9
This is where good old foppsibollocks is really going to show her true colours! She has had a quiet weekend for her, all the of the things she had posted have been recycled. Even the pictures of the boys she stole from Chris (not complaining mind!!)
She has nothing to offer. She hasn’t followed SW for ages, her food posts are all the same, her clothes hauls are boring and cheap, her make up looks like it’s been plastered on, she is rude and obnoxious. So what can she really offer, she doesn’t even do twin mum properly, as she makes out life is so perfect and easy. Her being sacked from, sorry leaving, SW is going to be her downfall.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This is where good old foppsibollocks is really going to show her true colours! She has had a quiet weekend for her, all the of the things she had posted have been recycled. Even the pictures of the boys she stole from Chris (not complaining mind!!)
She has nothing to offer. She hasn’t followed SW for ages, her food posts are all the same, her clothes hauls are boring and cheap, her make up looks like it’s been plastered on, she is rude and obnoxious. So what can she really offer, she doesn’t even do twin mum properly, as she makes out life is so perfect and easy. Her being sacked from, sorry leaving, SW is going to be her downfall.
Really wish someone with the inside scoop at slimming world would find their way here and fill us in 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Spot on. She has no USP. Literally nothing.

At least with SW, she managed to drag out the "3 stone loss in 3 months" shite for a good decade. Now that's gone.

Her food is all tit anyway. Only absolute numpties couldn't think up these dishes she "creates".

Now, she has no job. Social media is not a career and what business she does manage to generate from it will fizzle out soon, especially when she's not got enough brain cells to think up new material.

Her comparing herself to her husband is cringe. He does well via social media because he has a product that will maintain and generate a constant stream of business - for example, people take up golf in retirement and always will.

She has literally nothing to offer the world.

Really wish someone with the inside scoop at slimming world would find their way here and fill us in 🤣🤣🤣
Me too man. I think i might have someone, but i dunno how much they'll know as they're not in her area.

Reactions: 6
Title idea:

Fopperholic #9: quit her job for ideas way above her station, but it’s ok she’s going to be a social media sensation!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New thread suggestion:

Fopperholic - Which came first? The chicken or the salmon?

Sorry I know I'm milking it but it's just too funny😭😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.