Fopperholic #8 There’s spit on her lashes & the kids have been rejected but it’s okay Fopps lost 3 stone (2.5 corrected)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just had to unfollow her. She is an absolute DICK. Fopps - give it up, you're never going to be a successful youtuber or content creator because quite frankly, nobody likes you, you are so fake and dishonest its unreal. Stop wasting your time and concentrate on those poor boys.

Reactions: 19
Exactly!!

They're both as common as they come. With the obligatory clichéd white range rover of the nouveau riche.....trying desperately to prove that they've moved up in the world because they wear Gucci belts around their polyester Primark dresses.

I can't imagine she has much to chat about with these people if/when she attends work events with him.
I'd bloody love to be a fly on the wall😂😂👀👀 Whoever started this 'trend' of adorning cheap dresses with expensive accessories needs a bloody good hiding😂 they have a lot to answer for!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She is fully losing track of her lies. I honestly believe she jumped before she was pushed with slimming world. The lies are becoming more and more obvious she can’t keep up this mask forever, she lied about being able to shop online?!? If she’s lying about the stupid little things like that it’s obvious to me she’s struggling with the boys and it’s all fake about their perfect happy life. It really is bizarre and the real joke of it is we all wouldn’t be here on this site if she posted no make up pictures, bowls of cornflakes and a messy house 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s never going to gain the following she dreams of by trying to portray she’s got the insta perfect life because it’s all fake!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion...
Can't get a delivered food shop while her meal pics are coming from time hop

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I expect Chris is still sat at home waiting for his chicken/salmon curry either that or dying of shame that’s what his wife had to do to make a living

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We've got more chance of knowing what goes into an elephant leg kebab from the kebab shop that the ingredients in one of Fopps recipes. I still can't believe she did that with the curry pic, the more I think of it the funnier it is 😂😂😂 #foodie 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion in relation to her followers now calling her out and her new insta career focus 😉

Fopps is in for a battle if she thinks the criticism is only coming from tattle

Reactions: 14
I expect Chris is still sat at home waiting for his chicken/salmon curry either that or dying of shame that’s what his wife had to do to make a living
Don’t be silly Chris secret eats takeaways in his car I can guarantee it 😂 eats a mint and sprays aftershave so she doesn’t find out. I can’t see him ever having a decent meal served in the house .Or being allowed to cook what he wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shocking behaviour.

I really don't have a problem with re posts but I do have a problem with people lying! She's even gone to the trouble of altering the 'new' photo's filter!
What next? Taking 2 different photos of one meal so she can still pretend she's just knocked up a quick curry in a hurry, which personally I think looks like something my cat sicked up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t be silly Chris secret eats takeaways in his car I can guarantee it 😂 eats a mint and sprays aftershave so she doesn’t find out. I can’t see him ever having a decent meal served in the house .Or being allowed to cook what he wants.
He’s definitely shoving a few double cheeseburgers and 20 nuggets down his neck on the regular.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m so shocked that she has lied to all her followers about what she eats and reposts the same pic. I now think she just starved herself all day!! I’m unfollowing her, if she can lie about that then what else is she going to lie about!! Terrible behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m so shocked that she has lied to all her followers about what she eats and reposts the same pic. I now think she just starved herself all day!! I’m unfollowing her, if she can lie about that then what else is she going to lie about!! Terrible behaviour
She showed herself up there, she didn’t even try and explain just straight delete and block and now her followers are none the wiser and we are just jealous trolls

Reactions: 4
Oh I comments have now gone. Why does she reply then delete even her own comments
She deletes because she is fundamentally a liar and she knows she's been caught out, so rather than address what she's done in an adult way, she deletes the comments and hopes it will go away. Why can't she say that she's made a curry, but didn't have time to photo it, so here's one she made last week so you can see what it looks like and include a link to the recipe. We all know that if we follow a recipe the end result is unlikely to look like the picture in the recipe book. It's no big deal, it's the fact that she's lied that's got people's backs up. I don't know why she doesn't understand?

And whilst I'm at it, the Insta story this morning with a room full of babies, she's got Grayson sitting up, but poor Lawson is to one side of her and has faceplanted the floor. There is no way on this earth that he has the strength in his legs to stand up so why does she keep making out he can?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.