Fopperholic #79 uses an XL tampon because she is a massive C U next Tuesday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would certainly endorse the theory that she doesn't trust him and he's not allowed to go anywhere without her 🧐 is that why she put a pic of herself up in a bikini? Was she in the hotel spa??
Looks like it! Weeks ago that was to 🤣🤣 why go straying for filet steak Chris when you’ve 5% fat Turkey mince at crushed velvet towers

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I agree with everyone else that something isnt quite right. No way she would potty train knowing Chris would be away and she would be on her own.

Her mum will be staying with her 100%.

Reactions: 17
If a colleague only costs £5k then bugger me if I’m buying myself a whole new bleeping work team. Useless fuckers.
Nah £5K for her boobs. She had lost a wee bit weight and suddenly her boobs completely went. But she knew every 10 years she’ll need them replaced.

Reactions: 10
This is what I think too. But if this was the case surprised she wouldn’t make a video about it, ‘The Ryan twins in self isolation’
They quite possibly are as there was quite a few from the nursery isolating due to a positive case.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She normally does a chatty video when the boys are at nursery so god knows what she’s up to.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.