Fopperholic #79 uses an XL tampon because she is a massive C U next Tuesday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Removal and replace cost my daughter £5800 a few months ago so duck knows who’s quoted her £11k! My mother in law got a new hip for £12k!!!
Yes my nan just had a new hip for that price too and a work colleague a new knee for £10,500

That's what made me laugh when she said £11k at least a hip and a knee are useful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell did she just post a real of the boys actually acting like normal boys not being dictated to...I think I'm seeing things. It took forever to view a real from an insta viewer. I need a new account on Instagram I don't like viewing from my business acc in case she comes scrounging haha

Huge engagement of course 15 comments and most of them hers.

Ah just thought...it's posted to show us that she is at home and not at her mum's... however us Tattlers remember that their bedroom at Mad Mazzas is exactly the same so they may well be at their grandparents house you never know

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I reckon the boys have to isolate due to someone from nursery testing positive and Chris has grown a pair, taken full advantage and pissed off to his trip as planned. If there was anyway possible she would be there keeping her eye on him with the boys at Mazzas.

Reactions: 18
I reckon the boys have to isolate due to someone from nursery testing positive and Chris has grown a pair, taken full advantage and pissed off to his trip as planned. If there was anyway possible she would be there keeping her eye on him with the boys at Mazzas.
For all we know she may have gone with him. That reel could have been last week or earlier in the week

Reactions: 10
How convenient that it was Grayson’s name sign that broke

What a coincidence I meant

God I’m having one of those days 🤣 not very cleaver of me

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For all we know she may have gone with him. That reel could have been last week or earlier in the week
Yes something fishy is going on at the Fopperhousehold and it's not the prawn omelette 🤔🤔 No stories at home even though she's apparently there all day potty training them... has she shipped them off to a Nanny type who potty trains kids, whilst she begs for free boobs and is away with tiny-teethed Ratty? She's not home that's for sure, she loves a mindless story every hour, and if she's home all day where are they? The image of the yoghurt she posted, and the reel could have been anytime.

This actually exists! Reckon she's gone off and left someone else to it 😂 Maybe they have been trying for months but she can't bare to stay in and get on with it. This she would keep secret.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Maybe Chris has grown a pair, left his narcissistic, selfish wife. She has buggered off to her parents, so they can potty train the boys and she can sob into a mirror and eye duck herself at the same time 😂

Meanwhile….Chris has a maccie tea and bangs Carly whilst downing a beer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has she left the kids with her mother to potty train them, while she's buggered off to the open with deux mankles?

Reactions: 12
Has she left the kids with her mother to potty train them, while she's buggered off to the open with deux mankles?
You can just imagine her popping up out of a bunker like a mole in hole keeping her beady eyes on Chris in case carlys there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You can just imagine her popping up out of a bunker like a mole in hole keeping her beady eyes on Chris in case carlys there!!
It would certainly endorse the theory that she doesn't trust him and he's not allowed to go anywhere without her 🧐 is that why she put a pic of herself up in a bikini? Was she in the hotel spa??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.