Fopperholic #78 is the worst kind of mum, but desperate to be a instahun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: ‘forgot’ to upload photos of her freebie because she didn’t look skinny, she’ll make herself feel better by spending more Minnie!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She totally handed her tampons to the kids and told them what to do. I find it so odd they found 2 tampons each and that was that ...how coincidental
And until now they have never found one in her bag or on her bedroom floor 🤔
Can you just imagine her setting this up and then shouting action when she's ready to film?

Off topic but my eldest niece calls sanitary pads long nappies from when I took her for a wee when she was little and there was one in the bathroom, asks whats this....oh its a long nappy. Shes 21 and still calls them that for a laugh😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My son always
And until now they have never found one in her bag or on her bedroom floor 🤔
Can you just imagine her setting this up and then shouting action when she's ready to film?

Off topic but my eldest niece calls sanitary pads long nappies from when I took her for a wee when she was little and there was one in the bathroom, asks whats this....oh its a long nappy. Shes 21 and still calls them that for a laugh😅
My son always called sanitary towels nappies. We'd be in the supermarket and he would ask me very loudly if I needed any of my nappies!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she say on her latest post that thankfully they were at home? She doesn’t have any friends that she goes to see so it’s not as if her handbag was there and they’ve had a good rummage whilst she was distracted chatting to her friend. They wouldn’t be going through her bag whilst they’re on their many days out either so wtf is she on about? They’re tampons, hardly something to get embarrassed about at 40 years of age. I saw the post before the story so I assumed she’d come on her period and had an accident. bleeping idiot she is! Might be slightly amusing if it was true, as if they would just happen to have 2 each and were drumming with them. Pull the other one fopperdick!

Reactions: 20
Three stories on that flash mop ad the first doesn't mention ad at all. The second and third "ad" is hidden at the end of a paragraph and you have to search for it. Another ASA report going in from here

Also flash mops are years old

Reactions: 18
Three stories on that flash mop ad the first doesn't mention ad at all. The second and third "ad" is hidden at the end of a paragraph and you have to search for it. Another ASA report going in from here

Also flash mops are years old
I noticed the same so off to report.
Plus she says "is so easy to set up, watch" and she then doesn't show us how to set it up.
Dick.

Reactions: 16
The irony of this woman picking up a mop... shouldn't Mazza your cleaner (mother) be doing the ad and getting the cash fopperbollox?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve screenshot and reported. Only takes seconds and the more of us that do it the more attention they should pay. Plus the company will also be contacted so hopefully won’t want to work with her again.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine being so sad that you stage your twins, that's 2 babies, playing with your extra small, petite, tiny sized down tampons, coz someone mentioned menopause on a gossip site 🤣 dance Nicola, you demented fool 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 29
imagine giving up your "very successful" career to (badly) advertise flash mops 🤣 FFS im cringing for her. State of that mop pad too when she'd done a tiny bit of mopping....bleurgh 🤮 grubby buggar

Reactions: 18
Omg I’d never dream of posing at ANYONE ELSE’S party holding the age balloons, my kids included 🤣 I feel a bleeping shamed for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.