Fopperholic #77 mutton dressed as lamb, livin for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you filter a photo so badly that your artificial grass looks dead!
I'm more shocked that
1. They are in the garden and not the park and
2. That Nicola has a friend. Although she looks miserable to be there just like everyone else when they step into Fopps Misery Towers

But then again she cant look after the boy's herself so she needs someone there...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
At what point, when you have “friends” around, would you say “just give me a second whilst I film a little for the gram” oh yes, when you have to prove that you can stay at home (just not alone) and let your children play, in their own garden, in 25 degree heat with NO sun hats!!

• Wow
Day at home in the garden? Dance Nikki dance 🤣 bet she's doing laps to get her steps in

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good to see the sky news reports are back! Reporting something that is 12 months away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here we go. Another Q&A to address tattle. Shocking, first question she gets is about potty training. Basically admitting she can’t be bothered yet. Just awful parenting.

• Wow
At what point, when you have “friends” around, would you say “just give me a second whilst I film a little for the gram” oh yes, when you have to prove that you can stay at home (just not alone) and let your children play, in their own garden, in 25 degree heat with NO sun hats!!
I wonder if she asked her friend for permission before she loaded a video of her kids to 163k strangers!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Just happened to look at one of her insta-mates who got her twins in an Asda ad. Look at what her friend posted as the #ad, Flopps is 100% attempting the same kind of look with her two in her latest post (but failing as its clearly forced unlike these images). She's really trying to get Asda's attention with all the tags and frequent posts wearing George!
You’re so right. She has basically made the boys recreate it in blue outfits. She’s vile trying to get ‘work’ using them as her little puppets
D19C7516-0B73-4793-AF90-EE734142E40E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
You’re so right. She has basically made the boys recreate it in blue outfits. She’s vile trying to get ‘work’ using them as her little puppetsView attachment 600093
Sad thing is those boys probably don't know how to be fun/crazy/hyper, she's conditioned it out of them, and completely flattened their natural little personalities, so that it suits her lifestyle, and effort levels. They're gonna grow up with some real issues thanks to her. I get the impression Chris is marginally better with them, but its not gonna be enough, unfortunately.

Reactions: 23
You’re so right. She has basically made the boys recreate it in blue outfits. She’s vile trying to get ‘work’ using them as her little puppetsView attachment 600093
Yes and funny thing is that they just weren’t that cute really in the pics and Grayson looks like a little hooligan in this pic and they wouldn’t want that in an ad. I so hate them being dressed alike all the time. It’s just weird. Only time my girls were dressed alike was at my wedding.

Reactions: 24
Wow seeing them side by side it's so obvious! She's gone right, this what you want Asda? Sunglasses check, shorts check, sweatshirt check, one twin shouting? check, one twin in the front making silly faces - check! Surely Chantelle must also see what she's done? It's so calculated and set up, how horrible to make them do this. Shows she is desperate for an #ad (sorry PR sample) for her 'precious much longed for miracles' 😂 She must be scratching her head so confused why they've not been picked up.

Reactions: 24
so her boys are ready to potty train but she’s putting it off because she can’t bear to stay at home so she insists on dragging them here there and everywhere rather than focusing on real life skills they need to learn. Shocking

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Here we go. Another Q&A to address tattle. Shocking, first question she gets is about potty training. Basically admitting she can’t be bothered yet. Just awful parenting.
She’s a disgrace. I don’t deny toilet training is hard work and it can be a difficult thing to commit to if you’re a typical working mum with other commitments but she literally has no excuse apart from the fact it’s too much hassle for her! She’ll have to do it sooner or later and I can’t wait to see how stressed it makes her 🤣

Reactions: 23
Hi tattle witches.....time for a made up q&a to subtly answer what you are saying about me, and a few questions about products I use so I can spend my working day, tomorrow, linking a few swipe up’s.
I’ll follow it with an AD that I’m far too lazy to # and for a company I don’t even follow. You will never see me using this company again, but thanks for the support you twats!

Have a lovely evening, hugs
Nikki 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.