Fopperholic #77 mutton dressed as lamb, livin for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chuffed to have chosen the title guys😊 She provides great inspiration - the gift that keeps on giving!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Her only day alone with her precious boys today, let’s see where they get dragged too in 25 degree heat with no sun hats!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Just happened to look at one of her insta-mates who got her twins in an Asda ad. Look at what her friend posted as the #ad, Flopps is 100% attempting the same kind of look with her two in her latest post (but failing as its clearly forced unlike these images). She's really trying to get Asda's attention with all the tags and frequent posts wearing George!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just happened to look at one of her insta-mates who got her twins in an Asda ad. Look at what her friend posted as the #ad, Flopps is 100% attempting the same kind of look with her two in her latest post (but failing as its clearly forced unlike these images). She's really trying to get Asda's attention with all the tags and frequent posts wearing George!
this would have been her dream... blonde twin girls

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just pulling up a chair for the 77th thread! What can we expect this time... Lots of eye bleeping herself? Trying to be an expert on things she’s tit at? Sacking off her kids half the week for her self care time? Struggling to parent the 3 hours in the week she’s alone with them? Kids being dragged here, there and everywhere in inappropriate clothing? Blatant favouritism of one twin? Protein hits? Food or clothing “hauls”? Even typing hauls makes me a bit sick in my mouth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Speaking of chantel champs, could not be any more different to old fopperbollox!!

View attachment 599760View attachment 599761
Now that is mum goals...no filters, no pretending to be something you are not and putting your children's emotional welfare first.

I will never ever understand parents like Nikki Ryan Fopperholic that filter their children...its just as harmful as saying to them "I hate the way you look and you don't look the way I think you should look for my asthetic, so I filter you" that is exactly how they will feel when they understand and ask why they always look a different colour

Reactions: 31
Would I want my young grandsons to be like Lawlaw or Gaygay, no I don’t think so .Carry on beigesons

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.