Fopperholic #75 Moans she is getting no sleep but only has her kids once a week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must love it when he works away and gets a decent meal!
that pizza must’ve been bloody good it blew her in half earlier for the grid pic!
That'll be the protein farts..that's also probably why her bedding is dark, she can't trust a little bottom burp 💩💨😳🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I'm only going off my own little boy, but surely the boys don't need to be strapped into those seats at the table?!

Reactions: 21
Why is she split into 3? She’s got TWO magical miracle blessings of the world IVF twin baines.

Justice for elma
C7E19135-F8B7-48A5-BECF-4A377B84A3E7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Check out Chris’s latest insta grid for a lesson in classic acting! Can see where Fopps gets her training x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Puts the boy’s in full body bib suits to play with play do and for sandwich eating-leaves them off for a pizza ad. That well known mess free foodstuff.

Makes sense 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I told my mum about fopps so she was having a nosey and she said to me isn't Chris good looking 🤮 what is wrong with my mum! On another note he does not look happy in that advert for the pizza.

Another one for you Nikki.....that’s why your sized down primark shorts looked like you were going to get life long thrush!
I used to work at primark the sizes are all over the place. I was once in the pj section measured some size 18 shorts against some size 8 exactly the same size! I have some size 12s and size 16s that fit me perfect..I'm a size 12 in most shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Puts the boy’s in full body bib suits to play with play do and for sandwich eating-leaves them off for a pizza ad. That well known mess free foodstuff.

Makes sense 🙄.

didnt she say grayson always asks for his bib

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How on earth has she managed to get over 300 new followers this past week? Are these people completely stupid ?????

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.