Fopperholic #7 By throwing your teddy and rattle, you'll lose your fans to tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a blog post recently by another local blogger in Warwickshire detailing a whole list of things to do with children in the local area. So much detail on prices, reviews etc.....it’s veeeeeery similar list to Fopps lame attempt at becoming a local area reviewer on her website (which was just a list of links). I had a look to see if Fopp is in the closed Facebook group the other blogger runs and SHE IS! 😳 I’d be pissed off if I were the other girl, she puts up a list of all these places on the Facebook group around the same time Fopp did her blog post / list of links.
I’m not surprised at this, she’s not bright enough or interesting enough to come up with original content. So cheeky! And those poor boys do not look ready to be standing bless them, she can’t just force them to do things! There’s lots of groundwork and stepping stones needed before standing or walking which she doesn’t seem to understand. Same as talking, they won’t miraculously start talking just because she barks stuff at them, they need all the building blocks developed first like face to face interaction, eye contact and freedom to explore which they’re clearly not getting!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can only manage a few minutes at a time. I've just got to the bronzer and I'm howling!! "I'm not sure how well this will show up on the camera" Jesus fookin christ woman!! Willy wonka's phoned to ask if you'd cover for an oompa loompa who's off sick today 🤣
Oh yes the bronzer on her forehead 🤣 way too much and no need for day time.

Reactions: 3
Poor Lawson needs to see someone about his legs if your reading fopps! They are unnaturally straight on all the sitting pictures and stories. And are the boys actually getting into a sitting position themselves or being put there?

Reactions: 11
Poor Lawson needs to see someone about his legs if your reading fopps! They are unnaturally straight on all the sitting pictures and stories. And are the boys actually getting into a sitting position themselves or being put there?
I said earlier in the week on here there was something odd about his legs glad someone else noticed

Reactions: 12
She's actually harming those poor boys by forcing them into sitting/standing poses before they're ready. But hey, the gram matters more eh? Those babies are show ponies to make money and get head pats, nothing else. And those lashes on today's story - she cant honestly think they look good?? They're totally clumped spiders legs!!

Reactions: 12
So she is finally looking at nurseries for the kids. Finally realises she cant stimulate them the way she should be. A least they will be better off there.

Reactions: 11
Why does her voice go up at the end of every sentence like she is asking a question? Its so bleeping annoying.

Reactions: 5
Don’t know why she just doesn’t admit that she hasn’t a bloody clue or does she think sticking them in a nursery they are going to tick all the boxes in their next development check up. To me this now reeks of desperation and panic. Pity she has to rely on us on here to point her in the right direction Don’t think motherhood was what you expected is it Fopperbollocks

Reactions: 10
You know she's getting desperate for engagement when she starts kissing pickard arse.
Nikki we know you'd never eat a millionaires shortbread or, in fact, any of the calorific fakeaway crap pickard slings down his throat.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“I need to do what’s right for the boys as it’s not about me” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A few points from that whole spiel:
- she is 100% coming to terms with everything said on here and knows she needs help addressing how far behind the boys are hence potentially putting them in nursery
- the point about not getting a chance to work because her “priority is always the boys”... pull the other one, mate. You’re on social media more hours of the day than I’m awake
- she talks about how it’s not all about her, but in the same breath she says how she needs time to focus on her goals and career. Does she have dementia?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
‘I thought it might be a good idea for the babies to adapt to not being around me all the time’ I wouldn’t worry about that one Nikki think they’ve already got that one down 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“I need to do what’s right for the boys as it’s not about me” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A few points from that whole spiel:
- she is 100% coming to terms with everything said on here and knows she needs help addressing how far behind the boys are hence potentially putting them in nursery
- the point about not getting a chance to work because her “priority is always the boys”... pull the other one, mate. You’re on social media more hours of the day than I’m awake
- she talks about how it’s not all about her, but in the same breath she says how she needs time to focus on her goals and career. Does she have dementia?
what she really means is she needs more time to be on her SM to delete and block anyone who slightly disagrees with her or offers her some real advice ;)
why does she show all the bum lickers comments on her stories? hardly a true representation if you delete any that do anything other than lick your ring is it fopps?? ;)

Reactions: 18
Well some of us called it on here months ago, about her flinging them in nursery as she’d be unable to cope with what the boys actually need! Still, it’s only 10 months and she’s waving the white flag already! Whilst I do think the boys will gain massively from it. It also annoys me that she can give up/,& have the means to do it so easily, as most mums don’t. She wants to do youtube full time, she may as well admit it, prob thinks she’s the next Kayla Itsines and wants to be a whole nutrition and fitness channel 😴

Reactions: 16
Well it's only taken her 10 months to admit that the boys are getting in the way of her "goals" and "work"

What an absolute pleb😅 stemming from the fact she can't bring the two of em to soft play by herself. They're still immobile! Imagine the day they run off in different directions or start having meltdowns one after the other.

For the boys sake I wish she'd put as much effort into them as she does with her weight loss and appearance. So very sad.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So her moms on holiday. She’s had the boys on her own & thought “duck this you’re going in a nursery”

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m not sure when she has said that about being on medication but I was on a really good medication 5 years ago and was told I would put weight on literally cannot stop eating on it.

4 years later I was 4 and half stone heavier the minute I come off it loosing the weigh gradually so I don’t think you can comment on tablets on stuff if your medically trained

Reactions: 6
916E6ECE-7A44-4F37-A2B7-FA2BDDE071C6.jpeg

That lightbulb moment when you realise if someone else has yours kids you can create more YouTube content that no one asked for

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.