Fopperholic #7 By throwing your teddy and rattle, you'll lose your fans to tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was going on with her hair line with all that bronzer it looked awful she looks golden and dirty head

Mascara why does she keep saying need to make sure there no clumps it is full of clumps don’t know why she applies so much eye make up and her foundation is yellow.

If that is hardly any make up what does she wear on a night out ??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What was going on with her hair line with all that bronzer it looked awful she looks golden and dirty head

Mascara why does she keep saying need to make sure there no clumps it is full of clumps don’t know why she applies so much eye make up and her foundation is yellow.

If that is hardly any make up what does she wear on a night out ??
Mainly her best Tanya Turner impression! And her boob job out just for good measure!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
You trying to give everyone nightmares there girl 😉 The pic that’s on here of her Stella and cig...her lips look well thin in that one, these have definitely had something pumped in them!!
Didn’t you hear, her lips got swollen during her pregnancy and have stayed that way 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still banging those lip filler filled lips!! No Nikki they weren’t premature, twins go 37 weeks full term, your boys were born 2, yes 2 weeks early!! No amount of premature and age correction will excuse you and your absolute tit parenting! Avoiding the check won’t work either as health visitors will follow up if you don’t attend!

Still banging those lip filler filled lips!! No Nikki they weren’t premature, twins go 37 weeks full term, your boys were born 2, yes 2 weeks early!! No amount of premature and age correction will excuse you and your absolute tit parenting! Avoiding the check won’t work either as health visitors will follow up if you don’t attend!
Just going to add this for you too Nikki! According to this babies born a week earlier than your boys will have caught up by 12 months 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not sure a developmental check would be delayed either, surely they take the premature birth and go by that! She must think we are all thick as tit!!

Attachments

Just going to add this for you too Nikki! According to this babies born a week earlier than your boys will have caught up by 12 months 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not sure a developmental check would be delayed either, surely they take the premature birth and go by that! She must think we are all thick as tit!!
5 weeks premature...ohhh shes stretching this out now. I had to have my 2nd at 37 weeks. I never say he was 3 weeks early, he was full term, he was just forced to arrive. Considering her SW "mate" has just had properly premmie twins that were something like 1lb something each I'm not sure how she can bang on about her two being prem when they were both a hefty 5lb each!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
5 weeks premature...ohhh shes stretching this out now. I had to have my 2nd at 37 weeks. I never say he was 3 weeks early, he was full term, he was just forced to arrive. Considering her SW "mate" has just had properly premmie twins that were something like 1lb something each I'm not sure how she can bang on about her two being prem when they were both a hefty 5lb each!
bleeping baffoon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope she never has to go on medication for it as she hated her SW members saying medication contributed to weight gain....and for some it is a factor that makes it harder to loose the pounds....
I understand the logic in saying that a tablet wont make you gain weight in itself,it’s what you put in your gob. But I’m sitting here 2 stone heavier than I was this time last year and the fattest I’ve been in my adult life and I feel totally defeated. I have denim shorts that come with me on holiday every year and have done for 10 years and with all the best will in the world,I couldn’t lose any weight before I went on holiday and had to buy new ones.

My weight has yo- yo’d through the years but I can always get my tit together for big events and lose the 10 vanity pounds . I’ve been on HRT and an anti depressant since last September and I went to my other half’s 40th fat and uncomfortable and on a holiday of a lifetime to Vegas. I feel like this isn’t my body and yes,I do put it down to medication. My appetite has been through the roof,my energy levels down and what I look like has been the least of my worries. She really is clueless

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Medication absolutely does make people gain weight. I can't believe she ever claimed to her members that it doesn't! Steroids for cancer, which will make you balloon, are barely the same as the contraceptive pill that can increase appetite. Wish someone would have complained about her, the stupid, arrogant, ignorant idiot.

As for the makeup, I'd usually be in the less is more camp, but she needs every layer she applies. She's so ugly without it. It's the type of ugliness that shines through from bad hearted people. I'm not watching her video, she has zero redeeming qualities. What an absolute waste of precious oxygen.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I understand the logic in saying that a tablet wont make you gain weight in itself,it’s what you put in your gob. But I’m sitting here 2 stone heavier than I was this time last year and the fattest I’ve been in my adult life and I feel totally defeated. I have denim shorts that come with me on holiday every year and have done for 10 years and with all the best will in the world,I couldn’t lose any weight before I went on holiday and had to buy new ones.

My weight has yo- yo’d through the years but I can always get my tit together for big events and lose the 10 vanity pounds . I’ve been on HRT and an anti depressant since last September and I went to my other half’s 40th fat and uncomfortable and on a holiday of a lifetime to Vegas. I feel like this isn’t my body and yes,I do put it down to medication. My appetite has been through the roof,my energy levels down and what I look like has been the least of my worries. She really is clueless
She is an eejit. Total airhead. I'm with you - I started an antidepressant Sept-Jan to help me sleep and I put on 3 stone, despite spending most of the day asleep. It's renowned for weight gain - proper clinical studies, not just the opinion of a bimbo SW consultant.

Reactions: 15
But in summary: her face is unattractive, her personality is unattractive, her IQ is on par with a mosquito and to top it off, she believes she's god's gift to planet earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just watched her get ready with me (half watched) her laugh is manic!!! The spit on the lashes is gross and I legit thought she was away to buff her forehead ‘contour’ away but she’s left it that state!!! 🤮😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.