Fopperholic #7 By throwing your teddy and rattle, you'll lose your fans to tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all the things that happen in pregnancy - it ain't the lips on your face that swell up😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Response to someone asking about lip fillers...
Well, who knew, apparently your lips can swell during pregnancy! I googled it and it is a thing!

Apparently its happened to some 'A' listers so I guess that's where she got the idea from🤣

But here's where it goes wrong for her. Lips swell with water retention, just like your ankles, hands and feet do so how come she still has fluid retention 10 months afterwards?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My lips swelled in my final couple of weeks, however they went back to normal a couple of days after having my daughter. She's so full of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she would be any different if she had the daughter she so desperately wanted?! Wonder if she would get any love or attention? Probably not.

Reactions: 8
Soz fopps ya peasant 😂😂
But she has Gucci belt and a white Range Rover (Evoque...not even full RR spec)

View attachment 30902
33...isn't that like 5 years younger than fopps 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭

She comes across absolutely manic in that make up video 😲

There is no chance people do that amount of make up as day make up. Her lips has 3 layers alone!!

Most people wouldn't even put lippy on during the day.

She's completely lost the plot.

P. S. She's pushing it saying she's in her 30's - you're nearly 40 Fopps...practically middle age.

What on Earth was she doing with the bronzer?! Looked vile. I could do my full make up in the time it took her to put on that mascara. Can’t wait till the boys are older and don’t nap. Whatever will she do then. Love her little digs ‘the boys are asleep’ fake laugh to indicate we’re all sad and pathetic 😂😂😂
Two coats of mascara, apparently 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She seemed to apologise for her appearance in her stories with a lack of make up. I think it's the best she's looked for weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has more than mascara on in her stories in her car, she has a nude lipstick on her lips and foundation on, her skin is very, very red with no makeup on so yet again she has lied. Her lips are all lumpy kn the makeup video when she tilts her head back, so again a lie that she doesn't have her lips filled.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She has more than mascara on in her stories in her car, she has a nude lipstick on her lips and foundation on, her skin is very, very red with no makeup on so yet again she has lied. Her lips are all lumpy kn the makeup video when she tilts her head back, so again a lie that she doesn't have her lips filled.
She definitely has make up on you can see she has something on her cheeks, that or she has a filter on her story’s. She looks better for it, better than that bronzer she applied all over her face 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She definitely has make up on you can see she has something on her cheeks, that or she has a filter on her story’s. She looks better for it, better than that bronzer she applied all over her face 🤦🏼‍♀️
She uses more foundation/anything on one section of her face than I use on all of mine!! She doesn't need it either, that's what makes me sad.

Reactions: 5
Thats It. Ive heard it all now. She must think we are all really stupid, to believe this twaddle !
Her admitting she has lip fillers would be the realest thing about her! Coming from someone who has lip fillers I know all the tell tell signs so she can't hide it.

I don't understand why people are so ashamed of them it doesn't make you a bad person! Her not being able to put the phone down and teach her kids basic things to be able to survive and grow makes her a bad person.

Oh Fopps you compete twit, you already know what you’re having for dinner, you couldn’t give a rats arse what other people suggest.
It’s all for interaction and comments, please Fopps stop being such a knob.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.