Fopperholic #7 By throwing your teddy and rattle, you'll lose your fans to tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took this screen shot to show her being another of her lovely snappy little trout self, but just read the top comment and it’s killed me off, I’m going to hell 😂😂 Kids will be kids! Although if some kid threw a plastic toy at Grayson or Law Law, Fopps would either have a temper tantrum of the bitchiest proportions or collapse into a heaped meltdown! 🤪 “Who” How dare one mention one twin looks older than the other, Chris take them to Warwick Castle and off with their head immediately!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s like she’s read the lady has support workers and mentions children’s centres and she’s like nope, not my sort of engagement. Stuck up cow .
That’s what I think it is, the comment abit further on won’t help matters either! She is extremely fortunate that she can afford to take 2 babies to the things that she does. I work in Birmingham and am based at children’s centre. They provide so much for children and families, we have also lost a lot of centres and staff due to funding and lack of attendance. These blogger mummies could really help support their local centres by finding out what’s on and bigging up their local centres. Queen Bragger wouldn’t even dream of clicking her 4 inch heels anywhere near one.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That’s what I think it is, the comment abit further on won’t help matters either! She is extremely fortunate that she can afford to take 2 babies to the things that she does. I work in Birmingham and am based at children’s centre. They provide so much for children and families, we have also lost a lot of centres and staff due to funding and lack of attendance. These blogger mummies could really help support their local centres by finding out what’s on and bigging up their local centres. Queen Bragger wouldn’t even dream of clicking her 4 inch heels anywhere near one.
If she deletes and blocks that comment, then it’ll do her no favours whatsoever! She needs to realise not everyone has the life and means she does have, and that they aren’t any less of a person because of that. But I think she bases peoples worth on the things they own and have! Her always salty reply of “we worked hard for the things we’ve got” is all well and good, but her followers come from all walks of life, so about time she came out of her bubble and is a bit more sensitive, and inclusive!

Reactions: 16
If she deletes and blocks that comment, then it’ll do her no favours whatsoever! She needs to realise not everyone has the life and means she does have, and that they aren’t any less of a person because of that. But I think she bases peoples worth on the things they own and have! Her always salty reply of “we worked hard for the things we’ve got” is all well and good, but her followers come from all walks of life, so about time she came out of her bubble and is a bit more sensitive, and inclusive!
Hopefully people will start to wake up and realise that she is becoming more and more unrelatable and inclusive of a certain type of parenting group. All of her content is dwindling, if you have to ask questions to boost engagement then at least be civil to the people that have taken time out to respond. Some real shirty responses from her.

Reactions: 13
All the other responses got a x, I find her response to this quite abrupt and snobby. Is she too good to go to her local children’s centre. They are invaluable and her platform would be a great way of encouraging her followers to use them.
Sorry but where does she find the time to even reply to everything? Shes constantly posting constantly looking on this sight.

Reactions: 12
Sorry but where does she find the time to even reply to everything? Shes constantly posting constantly looking on this sight.
By ignoring her poor boys, by self feeding them quickly, rather than encouraging 2 nearly 11 month old babies to feed themselves. By forcing play on them, rather than leaving them to explore.....she is attached to her phone and sleeps with 1 eye open!

• Sad
  • Heart
By ignoring her poor boys, by self feeding them quickly, rather than encouraging 2 nearly 11 month old babies to feed themselves. By forcing play on them, rather than leaving them to explore.....she is attached to her phone and sleeps with 1 eye open!
The woman is not normal she needs help! Them poor babies it make me so angry ive been TTCC for 8 years now !! And then you have someone like her she makes me sick !!!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So rude to the women who spoke about children’s centres. How embarrassing.
It’s like she wants this huge following and to turn social media into a career but at the same time wants to pick and choose her followers. In her eyes the children’s centres are for peasants who can’t afford the big classes she goes to. Guess what fopps most people can’t afford to attend one of these classes a week let alone 3 or 4! Not even to mention having the luxury of time to fit it in around work/school runs etc. She’s so bloody stupid and she constantly makes herself less and less relatable. The children’s centres offer brilliant services and I’ve met some great mum friends at baby groups I’ve been to with mine in the past. She’s so closed minded she asks for advice and shoots down anyone who offers what she considers to be below par. She’s unintentionally sending people to this site... just like the thread name says 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
New thread title (early, sorry!)

"Fopps is feeling dejected, she's not lost 3 stone just 2 stone 5 (corrected)"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
She needs to realise she’s in a position of extreme privilege by having the ability to “work” from home and having her mum made redundant to be at her disposal. If she was working full time in a real bleeping job, instead of playing Instagram Hitler, she’d be £2k per month in nursery bills and would only be able to go to free groups.

She can throw as much money at groups and days out as she wants but it won’t make her a better parent as is quite evident by the fact her kids are four months behind their milestones. She’s bleeping pond life, and her crappy condescending attitude is a joke. That woman who’s commented might have support workers and attend a free group but I could bet money on her being a far better mother, with a more engaged child or children than that braindead ball of Botox.

God she bleeping boils my blood.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Totally! I'm utterly astonished at how she responded to that girl. So curt and underhand. How can she expect to have a 'career' from being an 'influencer' when she is so judgemental and fails to be inclusive of others from different areas/backgrounds. Not the response of a kind or warm person. Disgusting.

I think she may feel threatened by the children centres? She may know that the family Support workers will pick up on her lack of engagement with the children or how delayed they are. This is actually what she needs some low level intervention, support her with what her children need emotionally. She needs some work doing on why she hides behind the phone so much, her self esteem seems very low. The basics are there: food and shelter but there are neglect in some areas.
She is the type of parent we need to come to these centres so these innocent little ones get what they need now to prevent destruction further down the line! Sorry rant over. I work in children’s services - just because you have money doesn’t mean there isn’t bad thing happening!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She needs to realise she’s in a position of extreme privilege by having the ability to “work” from home and having her mum made redundant to be at her disposal. If she was working full time in a real bleeping job, instead of playing Instagram Hitler, she’d be £2k per month in nursery bills and would only be able to go to free groups.

She can throw as much money at groups and days out as she wants but it won’t make her a better parent as is quite evident by the fact her kids are four months behind their milestones. She’s bleeping pond life, and her crappy condescending attitude is a joke. That woman who’s commented might have support workers and attend a free group but I could bet money on her being a far better mother, with a more engaged child or children than that braindead ball of Botox.

God she bleeping boils my blood.
I hope the lady that commented about the children's centre is ok? She made a lovely comment in good faith and foboff probably made her feel like shite

Reactions: 14
How rude is she please 🙄 I love how she's up the people's arses who replied back with oh I go to baby rave etc 🙄 and she can't even be nice or thank the girl who mentioned the local children's centre 🙄🤦.. doesn't always mean it's going to be a better class because you have paid for it 😐

Reactions: 8
I think she may feel threatened by the children centres? She may know that the family Support workers will pick up on her lack of engagement with the children or how delayed they are. This is actually what she needs some low level intervention, support her with what her children need emotionally. She needs some work doing on why she hides behind the phone so much, her self esteem seems very low. The basics are there: food and shelter but there are neglect in some areas.
She is the type of parent we need to come to these centres so these innocent little ones get what they need now to prevent destruction further down the line! Sorry rant over. I work in children’s services - just because you have money doesn’t mean there isn’t bad thing happening!

This is what I think. When my twins were tiny, the children's centre was truly 'ahhhmazing'. The support network was great, I made some friends for life and they even ran a twin/multiple birth group. I made friends for life. Actually one of the friends I made at the children's centre comes out to Australia with her family to see us every couple of years.
And I feel she's got the impression that they're full of dole grabbing parents, but that couldn't be further from the truth. One of London's top female barristers (friend mentioned above) was a regular during the duration of her maternity leave. It was full of strong women and men from all different backgrounds, and we enjoyed pooling our new-found knowledge and supporting one another.

Fopperblocker (who I 100% know reads here frequently), is just a very self conscious, silly, vain and arrogant woman. She'll never make a career out of instagram because her blocking-following ratio is too much. There'll be barely any unblocked users left at this rate.

Her rude response was just totally unnecessary and just portrays that she's on the verge of losing it. Her following has barely grown since she's had the boys and she's so unrelatable.

I can't fathom how a grown woman can be so clueless. This doesn't come from a place of hatred or jealousy. She's just pure and simple, a vapid, narcistic simpleton. I used to get so many students at the university I was teaching at back in England just like her. So self consumed and materialistic who have the writing style of a lower high school student. What's happened to society when there are people who look up to people like this, who contribute absolutely nothing to the world?

Reactions: 23
My daughter had a tongue tie and we struggled with breastfeeding - had the tongue tie cut on day 3 and then she and I were fine. Still breastfeeding her at 9.5 months. I think everyone has different experiences
Agree. My sons was cut at 5 weeks and he fed for 18 months

Reactions: 4
So much for the #Bekind that she harps on about.

I can't help but think that SM is not doing her mental health any good. If we took some of the dialogue on her instagram page between her and her followers and imagined it a face to face conversation everyone around her would think she has lost the plot. I'm seeing so much paranoia and defensive behaviour that it's a little bit alarming.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.