Fopperholic #7 By throwing your teddy and rattle, you'll lose your fans to tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting comment from that newspaper article -

She added: "You hear about some of these women who lose five stone or something like that but they are a one-off.
"My case is more realistic and achievable."

That's not a very good advert for Slimming World is it?
She’s admitted before, I think it was when she was pregnant, that she rarely ate carbs when losing her alledged 3 stone in 3 months (2 stone 5 lbs corrected)

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Mash potato with an EGG!! 🤢 Jeez, I’ve heard it all!!
That one I don’t find odd - it’s actually really nice. I never knew why I couldn’t make my mash like my granny’s then she told me to add egg. It makes it creamy without being slop from adding too much milk

Reactions: 6
Her latest post about baby groups 🙄🙄 She must have been scrolling on here while eating her tex mex chilli out the bamboo bowl

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is gushing bullshit again about taking them out etc etc etc heard it all before and would say it’s 90% directed to us that can all see through her
The thing I have noticed on every picture of them the lovely cute blond is always sitting with his legs straight out whether it’s on the floor or in a swing he never has them bent like the other one Is that a bit odd ? I just can’t help noticing that she is sat behind them again wonder if it’s because she doesn’t want to scare them when they can see her actual face 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If she’s at these baby groups alone then who is taking the numerous photos of her trying to look like a doting mum? Does she ask people at the group to take the photos? If so I bet they all think she’s a royal douche bag! And saying she just goes with the flow 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ In the history of flows there has never been anyone who goes with them less than her, she’s the most rigid uptight person on Instagram!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If she’s at these baby groups alone then who is taking the numerous photos of her trying to look like a doting mum? Does she ask people at the group to take the photos? If so I bet they all think she’s a royal douche bag! And saying she just goes with the flow 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ In the history of flows there has never been anyone who goes with them less than her, she’s the most rigid uptight person on Instagram!
And more, staged, unnatural pictures! She is getting good at that.

Reactions: 9
I've noticed she isn't really gifted a lot, I follow a lot of Mum's on Instagram and they seem to be having gifted trips, meals, hotel stays all the time. Often more than twice a week. These women often have a lot less followers also, why is this?

Reactions: 4
I've noticed she isn't really gifted a lot, I follow a lot of Mum's on Instagram and they seem to be having gifted trips, meals, hotel stays all the time. Often more than twice a week. These women often have a lot less followers also, why is this?
Because she only knows the word "amazing" and brands would like advertisers to know more than one descriptive word 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi feckless fopp so glad you took it on board that your kiddies should be eating cod not just blended SW based shite ... I thought the whole point of those bamboo must-have 🙄 plates are that they can stick to the highchair so baby can get on with it without throwing the whole lot 🤔

Is it just me or did Chris seem actually annoyed when Lawson stuck his finger up his nose? He moved pretty rapidly and that was the end of that. Deffo seems to have more affection for his mini me. Hope I'm wrong..Does daddy not have much patience with them? Is it causing strain at home?.. Obvs we'll never be told the truth. He did look bored shitless of all of them, it wasn't very nice to watch tbh.

Reactions: 18
The grammatical errors in her blog post about what to do in Warwickshire (because that’s the centre is the universe obviously) make me cringe. She’s so thick!!

Reactions: 11
Her gender reveal vlog..... where to begin. Highlights were deffo her bro, in his work clothes sat on the sofa (I'd go mad at that alone) shouting as if he were at a football match, swigging from a can of Stella? Soooo Channel Mum👌😂😂😂 The girlfriend looks like someone who'd go through your handbag...Her mum and dad just look utterly bewildered by it all. Mazza speaks as if she's on a gameshow bless her 😂😂.. the sister looks like she can't cringe anymore than she is ... Chris just 100% doesn't want to be there as per usual...😂😂 Seeing her family is just priceless as she really tries to be something she's so obviously not! I honestly can't understand it...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.