Fopperholic #7 By throwing your teddy and rattle, you'll lose your fans to tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See I don't think she is. Did you not see all the crap around the bath the other day? Someone who was a control freak about mess wouldn't have numerous bottles all around the bath, with razors out, everything would be neatly in its place. She feeds them out of one bowl because she's lazy!
There’s so much clutter in her “dressing room” too. Lots of bags, bottles and make up out gathering dust, she’s definitely not a control freak about tidiness.

Reactions: 7
She always looks like she's stepped out the salon, most of my friends have kids and they would love to have the chance to just get 10 mins to themselves to sit and have a cup of tea in peace!!!
To be fair it is possible to have hair and make up done when you’re a mum. I get up at 5am every morning to do just that because it makes me feel better about myself. Some people go to the gym, some like an extra hour in bed, I put my face on!

Reactions: 12
She always looks like she's stepped out the salon, most of my friends have kids and they would love to have the chance to just get 10 mins to themselves to sit and have a cup of tea in peace!!!
Her utmost priority is how she looks. Be it at the expense of her children or her mh. So many people can see this.

Reactions: 9
So the story in the rain, she has to emphasise the “on my own” bit. Welcome to motherhood to Nikki, be grateful you can just strap them in, there will come a day when they will
Scream and argue with you to not get in! You may have to get used to the drowned rat 🐀 look every once in a while!

Reactions: 11
She does spoon food them, using the same spoom and only one bowl full between both boys. They should be givem a spoon and encouraged to feed themselves to increase their fine motor skills. Surely the boys aren't having enough food whem sharing one bowl, which is probally why theu still drink a lot of milk
She’s got no bleeping idea. The dim bastard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
After it was pointed out on here yesterday that the boys should have their own plates for exploring their own food, she's just wrote that it's easier to have 1 plate as she's feeding them 🤦‍♀️ part of their development is to explore and experiment. They should be able to touch their food, try using a spoon to pick up the food... It's like the whole sitting thing again; how else do they learn to feed themselves if they are never given opportunity to?!! Seriously why has her family and friends never given a couple of (very obvious) tips to her after seeing her with the boys???

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't understand why if she's sooooooo self sufficient she had to go home and feed them?? Just take food with her surely? Or give them something from the venue? And if she had Chris with her then what did it matter if they kicked off? 1 baby per adult = baby not kicking off for long 👍🏻
I think that she needed to get out of there because her friends twins were so much more developed at one and normal that she couldn't cope with being shown up for her tit mothering skills when it comes to knowing about their development and the fact that she would eat more than half a sausage 😂

I imagine the only sausage that touches her lips is Chris’s 🤣
I very much doubt that the poor guy gets any action

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She most definitely reads on here ... i dont understand my best friend is a twin mum and she has no time to do anything never mind checking on this site.. always perfectly dolled up she really needs to get her priorities right !

Reactions: 7
She's been on here today then...
bleeping unreal 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's not even addressing the actual issue there, which is letting her kids explore and be independent through feeding themselves.

She's that dim she thinks (after she checked here) she's being criticised for them not *physically* having their own plate.

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why she doesn’t serve them a plate each and leave them to get on with it. That one plate doesn’t look enough for two growing boys. She isn’t going to help their development by spoon feeding, they are nearly one. My youngest was spoon feeding himself at 10 months as I just went with the flow and let him do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Since she’s quite clearly reading here I’d like to offer her a few comments/ suggestions.
1. It’s should have or should’ve, not should of
2. Stop asking such desperate questions - we know you need to up your engagement but asking people how they do their mash is really scraping the barrel!
3. The correct term is whole milk, not “full fat milk”
4. One exclamation mark is sufficient
5. There are other adjectives in the English language apart from AMAZING
6. The best way to develop your children’s skills is to get down on the floor at their level face to face (not holding a phone or sitting behind them), follow their lead (stop barking instructions at them or try to make them play with/ look at something because you saw some other mummy blogger doing it) and let them get messy!

Feel a lot better now I have that all off my chest 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.