Fopperholic #7 By throwing your teddy and rattle, you'll lose your fans to tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm amazed Fop hasn't become a blue tick wanker like the rest of the self important tossers.πŸ™„ Surely it's only a matter of time..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good grief I've just watched that latest vlog and that husband of hers looks bored to tears each time he is featured. Nice to see the little boys babbling on it for a change though

Reactions: 10
She recorded her baby and tagged Chris off love island, he’s reposted it on his story πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Once you put stuff into the public domain it’s no longer yours. People could take those images for anything! At least with a private profile you control who sees things. Like when carby copied the picture... you can’t really do anything. It’s a bad scenario but it happens so if you don’t want it to happen then don’t put their pictures up on an open profile.

Erm.... I'm no mathematician but the age difference between you and Billie is bigger than the difference between you and Dawn Ward. I bet Billie isn't too happy that people think Fopps reminds people of HER. Let's keep it real for fucks sake Fopps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe I’m being picky, again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Just flicked through the family vlog, most of it is her talking crap into the camera, but what I don’t get is....last week the weather was hot and dry, so why was she using her tumble dryer? Surely more economically friendly to hang it out to dry?

Reactions: 6
'my babies, my choice'. Recently at work we had data protection/GDPR refresher training. It was mentioned about how actually these young children can't give their consent for their images/info to be out online and there are more and more cases of children suing their parents for such things πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 17
Looks like Billie? She looks more like Fiona Phillips to me, especially without make up

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She recorded her baby and tagged Chris off love island, he’s reposted it on his story πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Exactly what she wanted to happen, bet she creamed her pants when she saw that reposted πŸ™„πŸ™„

My babies, my choice ... exactly Fopps all you you you isn’t it! I bet she never for one minute considered keeping them private, poor boys

Reactions: 14
Looks like Billie? She looks more like Fiona Phillips to me, especially without make up
That's who she looks like it's been bugging me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!!!

Haha guarantee her mother will reply today with 'wow you really do look like Billie..look forward to seeing you today' when infact she's sitting right next to her being told what to write πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ as she doesn't haven't a clue who Billie is πŸ˜‚

• Haha
How are they nearly one and still not crawling ???
Tbf I’ve got 3, first one crawled super early, 2nd one never crawled just went from sitting to walking (with a small amount of bum shuffling thrown in) and my 3rd didn’t even try to crawl until he was 11mths then started walking at 13mths, I don’t think it matters at what age they do the stuff as long as they are happy and content, it just makes me feel uneasy how they always seem to be on edge ☹

Reactions: 3
I also think it's because she wouldn't be centre of attention because part of the party was for another set of twins which would have been given much more attention that the blessed Ryan twins.
We're currently on holiday with a 7 year, 3 year and 9 month old. Kids kick off. If she cant cope with baby meltdowns than god help her when she's dealing with 3 or old meltdowns a million times a day over things as small as there not being any green slushies on holiday πŸ™ˆ
She wants to try having a hormonal 9yr old, a nightmare 8yr old and a 2yr old in the throws of the terrible twos! We were at a wedding on Friday and they had an ice cream van there my kids had 4 ice creams each because it meant I could drink my gin in peace and they stopped arguing for 17 minutes πŸ˜‚ then they all sat inside and watched netflix πŸ™ˆ I know I know I’m mom of the year 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
And block πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Holy macaroni she was on that like a hot cake!!! Within seconds! Now that is sad and pathetic! Get a life you sad sad woman. Literally, she really must be glued to her phone all the bloody time! It's unreal!

I agree with you, being a Billie wannabe at almost 40 is sad! One word, mutton!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.