Fopperholic #7 By throwing your teddy and rattle, you'll lose your fans to tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think for one minute that these restaurants actually make her food with “minimum oil” 🙄
I agree! I saw someone once questioned the fact that Indian restaurants don't make up individual portions per order, more like they make a vat of each curry during the day and portion it as and when...she replied that her restaurant does!!🤣
Whatever Nikki, whatevs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think this poster is reffering to glycemic index in relation to blood glucose rather than SW's stance on different food states and satiety.
Its still rubbish...as a diabetic, carbs aren't good, full stop. Not because there is a 'chemical reaction' when they are mashed!!

Reactions: 3
What I can’t get my head around is most people seem to have a blow out now and again and a day where they eat anything and everything. She never seems to do This.
I mean the bit last night about treating herself to 30% less fat Salad cream is insane, that’s not a treat. She has a very unhealthy relationship with food!!! It’s worrying how many people are following her for food and weight loss inspo

Reactions: 11
I know we only see a small part of their lives but I am concerned that the boys are so quiet and don’t seem to react to a lot. Especially given that it’s both of them! I’m not the perfect mother by any stretch of the imagination and my little boy was late doing everything! He was nearly 2 when he walked and talked late. I was worried and kept in contact with the health visitor. I blamed myself thinking because I had a two year old I Hadn’t given him enough attention etc. He’s 4 now and absolutely fine but still lazy! The point of my story is I just don’t get how she doesn’t seem to be concerned at all, or even bothered. It’s suits her that they don’t move etc. As awful as it sounds I think they are now just a business to her. I liked her before but now I just can’t relate. I’d love more help but I think having someone there 24/7 is a bit ridiculous when you claim to be so in control and such an expert! She has no idea of the hard parts of having a child at all because she is never alone.

Reactions: 13
I thought the same re the razors on the side of the bath, an accident waiting to happen!

Reactions: 7
Has she actually said she doesn’t syn things?! The walking contradiction strikes again!! She’s constantly banging on about Syns!! Especially what she uses her Syns for, and only last night that she treated herself and used her Syns on low fat salad cream and Olives?! Has she got memory loss, or does she think we don’t remember the bullshit she spouts on the the daily?!

I thought the same re the razors on the side of the bath, an accident waiting to happen!
She’s more concerned with getting that content for the ‘gram, than her boys actually being kept safe clearly!

Reactions: 11
It's t
Carbs are sugar....not good in any way, shape or form for a diabetic! Mashed or whole, the body converts carbs to sugar.
It's the rate that's it's converted that's the problem. Fibre breakdown has a lot to do with that.....

Idk why this is even an argument on a thread about an airhead, but I'll leave it at this and comment no more, as it's stupid.

Peace ✌

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The portion on that plate is so small! 2 pieces of chicken, bit of rice and some poppadoms, mate who you trying to kid?!

Reactions: 8
Gotta give it to fopps she always look so modern fresh and vibrant at these gatherings.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Could Chris be hating his life any more right there!! Probably daydreaming of being on a golf course and not in the vicinity of screechy mcscreechy showing off with her “mum friends” 😬
Yeah but give him his due...he is dressed for the occasion 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wouldn't be surprised if Chris has another woman in the sidelines...don't know how he copes with that dreadful wannabe, no wonder he works away most of the time

Reactions: 13
Could Chris be hating his life any more right there!! Probably daydreaming of being on a golf course and not in the vicinity of screechy mcscreechy showing off with her “mum friends” 😬
He looks like me.

Yeah but give him his due...he is dressed for the occasion 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dead 😭😭😭😭

Gotta give it to fopps she always look so modern fresh and vibrant at these gatherings.....View attachment 30405
AWWWWWMAHZING

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tbh I can’t work out if he’s more stuck up than she is, or whether he wasn’t so keen on this kind of life, and she’s had to twist his arm to get her “dream” 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.