Fopperholic #7 By throwing your teddy and rattle, you'll lose your fans to tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah sorry, didn't realise that. Still seems a bit suss though that she's very obviously had filters in her lips yet only mentions her Botox on her forehead and eyes
I think she’s just stuck in the 90s with the lip-liner outside of her lips 🤣

Bit late to the latest posts party as work is manic but she’s nearly forty and dressing like an Alice in wonderland wannabe, the absolute state of her! Also she says her boobs are not where they used to be?!?! But she has a boob job, so don’t even try to talk to me about spaniel eats because i highly doubt they are worse than natural ones going south!!?
Another dress one size too small. If she lifts her arms she’s f*cked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She is stuck in the 1990"s, for sure! Her fashion, although recently bought has a very 90's vibe. Though nothing wrong with that, each to their own.

Yes the boys are so so far behind. It's like they're sedated (no way implying she's sedated them, just they're behaviour seems like they are)! So placid. Sure they'll catch up eventually, all kids do. Just embarrassed for her that she's putting herself out there as a parenting expert when she's clearly not great at it.... A fashion expert, when she's clearly not a fashionista... An educated blonde who cannot differentiate between their they're and there or your and you're. A foodie who clearly has limited cooking skills. She reminds me of that Catherine Tate character who always used to say "I can do that" to anything! I feel mortified for her, cringe fest! Wonder what she'll be an expert at next?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My daughter had a tongue tie and we struggled with breastfeeding - had the tongue tie cut on day 3 and then she and I were fine. Still breastfeeding her at 9.5 months. I think everyone has different experiences

Reactions: 5
The boys look too big to be sitting up aided by that cushion thingy, don't you think?

Reactions: 12
On her story about her friends party and the weather ruining it etc, I’ve noticed she does this cackle and laugh that makes me think she really does have an evil witch streak, she loves it when it goes wrong for anyone else but her!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She says she doesn't follow the routines strictly but you can tell she does 🙄 I'm (almost) 29 and this is my first child and she is definitely very impressionable. I felt bad that I didn't read loads of baby books in preparation and that I wasn't in a bath straight after having a C-section and that I haven't been able to get as much "me time" as she does, that I couldn't afford all the fancy toys she gives her boys. So I had to unfollow. Especially with the weaning stuff like I mentioned earlier on. She's dangerous to first time impressionable mum's and she sure as tit shouldn't be giving out "advice" or her "recommendations".
As someone who actually knows her - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don’t believe what you see!!!
She’s been gifted nearly everything, loads of cars seats, prams, Moses baskets, bottle warmers etc
She actually celebrated her mum being made redundant as them it meant she could be there all day everyday, which she is. She doesn’t go anywhere on her own, even her coffee dates include her mum (she fails to mention that).
She couldn’t even bath poo off one of them as Chris wasn’t there to help, that to me says everything you need to know.
There is absolutely no chance that two babies will fall asleep at exactly the same time everyday without fail. It’s all tit to impress people.
Her phone, laptop, nails, hair and figure are far more important than those boys.
The temptation to call her and explode at the bullshit she’s feeding impressionable people is almost killing me.
Her ‘friends’ are all laughing at her, everyone knows it’s utter tit.
Rant over! 🙈 Happy Saturday everyone!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
As someone who actually knows her - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don’t believe what you see!!!
She’s been gifted nearly everything, loads of cars seats, prams, Moses baskets, bottle warmers etc
She actually celebrated her mum being made redundant as them it meant she could be there all day everyday, which she is. She doesn’t go anywhere on her own, even her coffee dates include her mum (she fails to mention that).
She couldn’t even bath poo off one of them as Chris wasn’t there to help, that to me says everything you need to know.
There is absolutely no chance that two babies will fall asleep at exactly the same time everyday without fail. It’s all tit to impress people.
Her phone, laptop, nails, hair and figure are far more important than those boys.
The temptation to call her and explode at the bullshit she’s feeding impressionable people is almost killing me.
Wow someone who actually knows her in real life and knows that it's all bullshit! So when she goes to Costa, either on her own of to meet her "twin mum friends" she always takes her mum??

Reactions: 10
Wow someone who actually knows her in real life and knows that it's all bullshit! So when she goes to Costa, either on her own of to meet her "twin mum friends" she always takes her mum??
Yep! It’s all rubbish, she doesn’t style her hair, put on 27 layers of makeup, get dressed, take 15 full length selfies, write Instagram updates (let’s not even mention putting washing on, tidying the kids mess up etc) in a 45 minute nap time! It’s all bollocks!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
On her story about her friends party and the weather ruining it etc, I’ve noticed she does this cackle and laugh that makes me think she really does have an evil witch streak, she loves it when it goes wrong for anyone else but her!
You are right, she does it all the time, I have noticed that too and thought that is not nice!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I honestly thought that too when I watched it. How horrible is she. She's probably the type of friend that would wish for rain to ruin someone else's wedding day! Hopefully this friend is on her Instagram and can watch that story back later and see her laugh at her expense!

• Angry
Yep! It’s all rubbish, she doesn’t style her hair, put on 27 layers of makeup, get dressed, take 15 full length selfies, write Instagram updates (let’s not even mention putting washing on, tidying the kids mess up etc) in a 45 minute nap time! It’s all bollocks!
That's crazy! And when people comment on her photos saying "oh you're so brave taking them both out on your own" etc it is literally bullshit coz she takes her mum?! Crazy! I don't think me and her would get on in real life because I wouldn't be able to be friends with her knowing that what she puts out on SM is a massive lie!

Reactions: 13
Well well well. I literally wouldn’t be able to sleep at night if I knew I was putting lies out there! I joined insta two years ago for slimming world inspiration and I found some great things and recipes etc but lately it’s just ad/aff and those who started out as food accounts are moving away because their food posts aren’t getting as many likes. I just need to delete the app full stop and stop letting this garbage and these fake people appear on my phone.

Thank you once again 😍

She does!! She's deffo the witch friend who loves to see her friends being shat on.

On one of her posts a while back about going out and getting tit faced, she wrote that the "old Nikki" came out when she hit the booze.

She's desperately tried to reinvent herself and be someone she's really not inside.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That's crazy! And when people comment on her photos saying "oh you're so brave taking them both out on your own" etc it is literally bullshit coz she takes her mum?! Crazy! I don't think me and her would get on in real life because I wouldn't be able to be friends with her knowing that what she puts out on SM is a massive lie!
She seems to forget every single time!
I wouldn’t call her a friend, if I see her she’ll say in a high pitch squeal ‘hhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii‘ and shatter all the windows in the vicinity, she’d then talk about herself, how fabulous she is and then ponce off.
I wouldn’t go to her if I had a splinter let alone an actual problem that requires a friendly ear. But we do live in the same town and have lots of the same friends so at times I do see her socially but not through choice.

My story is quite similar to hers in that mine had a tongue tie so I couldn’t breast feed and expressed for a while. But it is essentially I couldn’t so didn’t. I didn’t write a blog on it! I’m all for promoting the fact that sometimes it just doesn’t work out but I’m not sure of tomee tipees need for involvement? I don’t get it.
Timer Tipee pay her so they’ll want all the unsuccessful stories to sell bottles and bottle warmers (that she couldn’t do without but didn’t actually spend her cash on!) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t call her a friend, if I see her she’ll say in a high pitch squeal ‘hhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii‘ and shatter all the windows in the vicinity, she’d then talk about herself, how fabulous she is and then ponce off.
I wouldn’t go to her if I had a splinter let alone an actual problem that requires a friendly ear. But we do live in the same town and have lots of the same friends so at times I do see her socially but not through choice.

Timer Tipee pay her so they’ll want all the unsuccessful stories to sell bottles and bottle warmers (that she couldn’t do without but didn’t actually spend her cash on!) 🤣
I feel like I need to buy you a drink for having to put up with her 🙈 are her family too scared to tell her that her kids arent developmentally were they nwe'd to be?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

I’m clearly so bloody naive!!!! People will make money out of anything. Just reading an article on people getting into debt following influencers on insta! Personally I’d rather see a mum covered in sick saying this is the reality!

• Heart
She is going to hate that somebody who knows her is on this thread and it will be killing her not knowing who 😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Those boys are so behind. You’d think it would be flagged at their 9/10 month check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.