Fopperholic #7 By throwing your teddy and rattle, you'll lose your fans to tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know a baby/toddler that eats in 15 minutes! My god!!! Also why rush it! I love sitting down to meals with my boy & having a chat. She’s such a wreck

Reactions: 15
She probably spoon feeds them. My kids were feeding themselves at that age
She definitely will spoon feed them, she’s in control that way. I’ve never seen them with food all over their face either. Where’s the classic Spag Bol pic everyone has where their child is wearing it?!

Never bought a birthday cake in her life?! You what mate?! She’s nearly 40 fgs!!! So Barry never got a cake in ten years, poor lad! No wonder he didn’t want to work it out with lil miss control freak! Bet his Mrs has already baked him a few proper cakes! Chris can only dream as he sighs into his tit mug cake 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 28
In fairness I’d never bought a proper cake until my son’s 5th birthday but I did used to make them all but it got to 5 and I decided I didn’t need the stress of that and toddler wandering around as well.

Reactions: 4
She says she doesn't follow the routines strictly but you can tell she does 🙄 I'm (almost) 29 and this is my first child and she is definitely very impressionable. I felt bad that I didn't read loads of baby books in preparation and that I wasn't in a bath straight after having a C-section and that I haven't been able to get as much "me time" as she does, that I couldn't afford all the fancy toys she gives her boys. So I had to unfollow. Especially with the weaning stuff like I mentioned earlier on. She's dangerous to first time impressionable mum's and she sure as tit shouldn't be giving out "advice" or her "recommendations".

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She says she doesn't follow the routines strictly but you can tell she does 🙄 I'm (almost) 29 and this is my first child and she is definitely very impressionable. I felt bad that I didn't read loads of baby books in preparation and that I wasn't in a bath straight after having a C-section and that I haven't been able to get as much "me time" as she does, that I couldn't afford all the fancy toys she gives her boys. So I had to unfollow. Especially with the weaning stuff like I mentioned earlier on. She's dangerous to first time impressionable mum's and she sure as tit shouldn't be giving out "advice" or her "recommendations".
As an impressionable (once was) first time mum to another. You’re doing a great job. They don’t need all that stuff and just follow your baby. All they need is you and your face with facial expressions not a phone shoved in front of them all the time. Nobody needs a Gucci changing bag a £20 one does just the same job :)

Oh and as for me time..... 😂 what’s that again!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
As an impressionable (once was) first time mum to another. You’re doing a great job. They don’t need all that stuff and just follow your baby. All they need is you and your face with facial expressions not a phone shoved in front of them all the time. Nobody needs a Gucci changing bag a £20 one does just the same job :)

Oh and as for me time..... 😂 what’s that again!!!
Thank you! 💜 My child is never still, babbles away in her own language and is almost walking so that's when I knew I was doing a good job! It's bloody hard though isn't it??

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you! 💜 My child is never still, babbles away in her own language and is almost walking so that's when I knew I was doing a good job! It's bloody hard though isn't it??
Yes it’s harder than you ever could have imagined. I wish they’d just say that it’s really, really hard. My second is about to start school in sept but it’s always challenging!

Reactions: 9
Is she serious? Doesn’t know how to buy a cake? Go to the bloody supermarket love, or call a local cake maker. But then I guess she would have to pay for it 🙄

Reactions: 8
Yes it’s harder than you ever could have imagined. I wish they’d just say that it’s really, really hard. My second is about to start school in sept but it’s always challenging!
That's what annoys me the most. I only have one baby (although he's 18 months so not a baby!) And obvs I'm not super mum like Fopps but it is bloody hard work. Constantly. Why not be real and just say now and again that you've had a crappy day, you're pissed off and the babies are doing your head in?? We all feel it now and again. Life isn't always high heels, fillers and bleeping sniffing chips. She's so unrelatable it's unreal!

• Heart
  • Haha
15 mins to get two boys fed, cleaned and in bed for nap time is absolutely ridiculous never mind really bad for their digestive system. Would she go to sleep straight after eating (sniffing) her dinner? No, bet she wouldn't! So why do it to the babies?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder what she means about a “particular baby group” - is there going to be an upcoming ad do we think?

Reactions: 6
I don’t know a baby/toddler that eats in 15 minutes! My god!!! Also why rush it! I love sitting down to meals with my boy & having a chat. She’s such a wreck
She has to rush them she has some serious Tattle snooping to do and blocking people that arnt kissing her arse While ever they are not sticking to routine she will be in a mad panic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if the birthday cake reads ‘Happy 1st Birthday, 11 months corrected’ when she finally cracks how to buy one.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Did she not have / order a wedding cake? Or was it part of the itinerary to "imagine you are now eating a deliciously overpriced mountain of sugar"... 🤷‍♀️

Also..

Thrilling Friday night content - Fopps has decided to treat herself..
Wine... Chocolate.. Ice cream?

Less than 30% salad cream on a few leaves.

Things are about to get wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Did she not have / order a wedding cake? Or was it part of the itinerary to "imagine you are now eating a deliciously overpriced mountain of sugar"... 🤷‍♀️

Also..

Thrilling Friday night content - Fopps has decided to treat herself..
Wine... Chocolate.. Ice cream?

Less than 30% salad cream on a few leaves.

Things are about to get wild.
You forgot the (4)olives too. She's going all out tonight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.