Fopperholic #67 no one understands my really hard job, says Fopperholic the tragic nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing she was 14 in 1994? These are the numbers ones....🤣🤣 Edited to say.....boys to men only got to number 5 in the UK chart and was released in July🤣
bloody Hell she can't even get something so simple like this right! Part time job going well Fiona??!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is insufferable!!! Kids sometimes don’t sleep. They aren’t robots. Some nights I can’t sleep. Do I need a sleep expert too?!
She really doesn’t like being a mum does she!? Those poor boys. Such a sad regimented existence. How does Chris put up with it?!
That bedroom looks nothing like a little boys bedroom. No wonder they don’t want to be in it! So clinical and cold. She’s a witch.

Reactions: 22
Only person that wants to make love to you is yourself you vain prick.

Did she google search what was the coolest song that was number 1 on my 14th birthday? The UK singles chart says something different 😂
Should have been that song "Beggin' " the I'm begging lyrics would have been perfect for her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She lifted the Breathe caption straight off a google image. It's not much of a job when you don't even write your own content. I don't know how to upload photos, but if you google the first two lines, you will see it!
Fopps maths: Nikki + google + photoshop = her "job":rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No such thing as a bloody sleep expert for gods sake, just a gimmick to pray on tired parents to pay them some money and think you can programme a child. I’m betting they did tell her the boys still need a nap because then when they stope doing it so easily she will pay them some more money to fix that for her. Bloody idiot

Reactions: 24
The sleep obsession comes from being terrified of things out of her control.
In some warped way because she's so controlling over every single thing I think she worries that if she doesn't get a handle on the sleep ASAP then she'll put on 3 stone.
2/3 nights is not 'turning a corner' there never was a corner. It's just a part of life with kids. There'll be times their sleep will be disturbed for a few nights. Teething, moving from cot to bed, moving rooms, potty training etc. But the fear of losing control is her biggest problem.
My niece has consulted a sleep expert. It’s mental isn’t it this craze ?

Reactions: 15
She lifted the Breathe caption straight off a google image. It's not much of a job when you don't even write your own content. I don't know how to upload photos, but if you google the first two lines, you will see it!
Fopps maths: Nikki + google + photoshop = her "job":rolleyes:
Here you go...creator even states they don’t want people using it without permission!

ECE14C75-F2B2-44DC-927C-62CEAC13A042.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Sleep experts ? Sleep apps? Gro-clock ? how the duck did I manage to get my 3 kids to sleep at night without all this assistance ? How did my parents ? God sake..... sorry to all the younger parents but these days they don't half seem to make things so difficult - it's all about making money by the sounds of it !! I was lucky mine were good sleepers but we still had nights where they'd cry for hours.... come and get in with us...... not have naps.... have naps....... why does everything have to be such a big deal ? It's part of being a parent...... just deal with it Nicola.......

That boys room is just awful - why such a big chair and chest of draws ? They must surely be another way of configuring that room if she doesn't want to separate them.... get rid of that massive chair for starters what purpose is that serving ? No toys? No books (that can be seen) dull striped paper .... It is so unwelcoming...... they really do seem to be an after thought...... when my eldest went into his new room from the nursery it was so exciting re-decorating... choosing toddler friendly curtains, bedding... little storage boxes for his toys.... all his cuddlies around..... no toddler beds in my day so straight into an adult full-size single bed..... with a bed guard..... it was such a lovely bright, fresh, child friendly room....... come on Nicola sort out the bedrooms and give them kids some fun space ..... even their 'play room' became a squished up area by another radiator in the corner of the kitchen.....

She infuriates me she really does !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Looking at this picture just confirms for me she cares more about appearances than anything else, including her children’s safety.

Why do they still need the nursing chair in there? Take it away, move the changing table to where Lawson’s bed is. Put one bed against the striped wall and move Grayson’s bed down a bit towards where the changing table was. Will it look as aesthetically pleasing? No, but it will be safer.

Also, get ready for the swipe up to the lollipop camera, another new purchase.
7:02 a bit early isnt it? I'm not a mum but to me just seems a bit early for them.
When I used to babysit my nieces and nephews at their age 7pm was their wind down time. Baths were done, cbeebies was on with a bedtime story or night garden. We would snuggle up on the sofa whilst they had warm milk. Usually they would start dozing off.
I took them up between 7:30 and 8pm and if they were still a bit awake i would read to them or kneel at the side of their bed talking to them softly and stroking their heads. Awww I miss this so much 🥰🥰🥲🥲 they nodded off eventually.
Did they sleep through? Not always but i just dealt with it, sat with them for a bit until they went back to sleep.

Reactions: 20
Something about that picture of them sleeping doesn't sit right with me at all. It feels very invasive. Might be overreacting but it just feels a step too far.

Reactions: 22
I’m guessing she was 14 in 1994? These are the numbers ones....🤣🤣 Edited to say.....boys to men only got to number 5 in the UK chart and was released in July🤣
I googled it this morning, half asleep and there was a chart that said they were number 1 as they can back in the chart but I’ve lost the link. It definitely wasn’t an official chart though!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s screaming PND. Sleep was a massive thing for me as I couldn’t control it. I bought a sleep plan too. It did help in terms of getting my son to go to sleep on his own but we still had the odd night where we were in the car driving round at 3am 😩

Even now at 3, some nights he sleeps 13 hours straight and I have to shake him awake for nursery. Others like last night he’s up 6 times cause he’s lost his bunny, the blanket isn’t on right and he wants all sorts in bed with him!

She’d be better off putting the two beds together and putting a bed rail either side so they don’t fall out. Yeah they’re going to play, they’re 2 for gods sake but they will sleep at some point

• Heart
Sleep experts ? Sleep apps? Gro-clock ? how the duck did I manage to get my 3 kids to sleep at night without all this assistance ? How did my parents ? God sake..... sorry to all the younger parents but these days they don't half seem to make things so difficult - it's all about making money by the sounds of it !! I was lucky mine were good sleepers but we still had nights where they'd cry for hours.... come and get in with us...... not have naps.... have naps....... why does everything have to be such a big deal ? It's part of being a parent...... just deal with it Nicola.......

That boys room is just awful - why such a big chair and chest of draws ? They must surely be another way of configuring that room if she doesn't want to separate them.... get rid of that massive chair for starters what purpose is that serving ? No toys? No books (that can be seen) dull striped paper .... It is so unwelcoming...... they really do seem to be an after thought...... when my eldest went into his new room from the nursery it was so exciting re-decorating... choosing toddler friendly curtains, bedding... little storage boxes for his toys.... all his cuddlies around..... no toddler beds in my day so straight into an adult full-size single bed..... with a bed guard..... it was such a lovely bright, fresh, child friendly room....... come on Nicola sort out the bedrooms and give them kids some fun space ..... even their 'play room' became a squished up area by another radiator in the corner of the kitchen.....

She infuriates me she really does !
This 👏🏻👏🏻 totally how the eff did we cope ... 3 of mine were fantastic sleepers all through childhood ... My Eldest son however was an absolute sod we were lucky if he slept more than an hour or two at most but cope we did ... Now he has kids of his own I often chuckle when I ask him how the sleep deprivation is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had one call with a sleep helper (not paid, just a retired Health visitor as we were all struggling a lot from the lack of sleep and no support at all - covid times) anyway, I cried after the call knowing I couldn't do it - I was told to remove all his sleep aids, no dummy, no blanket, nothing he was used to and if he wakes tell him NO, GO TO SLEEP, and then leave him in there for 12 hours with the door shut. He's 9 months and I went against her advice, I knew my baby was still waking as he was hungry and there was no way I'd leave him. Anyway, with eating more solids he started to sleep 11-12hrs (for now anyway!) sometimes he wakes and I go and feed and cuddle him, my heart would break listening to him cry alone. So, I know exactly what she did to get those two twins sleeping so early on, and I know it's so hard (my mental health takes a drop on continued lack of sleep!) so I don't judge those who have to do it like single parents. But her? With on-hand daily support, no job to do, a husband who can easily help out, she is one cold-hearted woman.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Sorry off topic. Thought her lips looked bigger last week. Here's a comparison from her wedding day. Like 2 different people. Just wish she'd bloody admit it! 🙈
Her nose is completely different too. She's had the bump smoothed out of it, the end is less beaked and more bulbous. Look at a side profile from the wedding compared to now

Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen the Tattle wiki pages? Anyone else agree that Fopps needs a tattle wiki page? That way when companies research her for ads they will see what she is really like...it will come up extra in their Google searches

I mean why would you ask a woman who has kids on a SW diet to advertise anything to do with children.etc etc

• Heart
This 👏🏻👏🏻 totally how the eff did we cope ... 3 of mine were fantastic sleepers all through childhood ... My Eldest son however was an absolute sod we were lucky if he slept more than an hour or two at most but cope we did ... Now he has kids of his own I often chuckle when I ask him how the sleep deprivation is 🤣
I was the same, girls slept brilliantly. Took a week of sitting at the top of the stairs and putting the eldest back into bed every time she got out, probably spent 20 mins at most doing that before she nodded off. Son was a little shite and didn't sleep through till he was almost 3! The amount of 4am get ups I had was ridiculous and then I had to go and do a full day at work once he was dropped at nursery.

I've still no idea why she went to all the trouble to have kids through IVF she quite clearly dislikes them and how her life has had to change (slightly) to accommodate them.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.