Fopperholic #67 no one understands my really hard job, says Fopperholic the tragic nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the room my boys aged almost 7 yo and 4 yo share. It's not perfect, it could do with a tidy up and a re decorate if I'm honest 🙈 but it is their room with their toys, their books and some rogue Christmas decs 😂 eventually my youngest will be in there as well! We only have a two bed house but that room is actually decent sized and will comfortably fit another single bed in (there is also a double wardrobe, chest of drawers and another storage unit in there) but never have we ever put any of our children's beds in front of the window or next to the radiator 😳 If needed my husband and I would swap rooms (ours is slightly bigger) if we thought our children would benefit more from it. I'm not keen purely because that would mean their bedroom would be at the front of the house and I feel safer with them at the back but that's just personal choice 🙂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This is the room my boys aged almost 7 yo and 4 yo share. It's not perfect, it could do with a tidy up and a re decorate if I'm honest 🙈 but it is their room with their toys, their books and some rogue Christmas decs 😂 eventually my youngest will be in there as well! We only have a two bed house but that room is actually decent sized and will comfortably fit another single bed in (there is also a double wardrobe, chest of drawers and another storage unit in there) but never have we ever put any of our children's beds in front of the window or next to the radiator 😳 If needed my husband and I would swap rooms (ours is slightly bigger) if we thought our children would benefit more from it. I'm not keen purely because that would mean their bedroom would be at the front of the house and I feel safer with them at the back but that's just personal choice 🙂
I'm in the smaller bedroom so my son could have enough space! It's what you do as a parent, make sacrifices! To be fair all I do in my room is sleep( and once in a blue moon have a man over 😂😉) but I have enough room for a bed, dressing table, chest of drawers and it has a built in cupboard.

Reactions: 20
My kids are all grown up and were good sleepers, however if they hadn’t slept well I would have just got on with it, as it’s part of parenting. Children are not robots and even though they are twins( that’s two children you know) they will achieve their different milestones at different ages. I am looking forward to her coping with her boy’s😊 as they become more independent, and more challenging, I am sure she will be searching for various”experts” to tell her how to parent her own children.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm in the smaller bedroom so my son could have enough space! It's what you do as a parent, make sacrifices! To be fair all I do in my room is sleep( and once in a blue moon have a man over 😂😉) but I have enough room for a bed, dressing table, chest of drawers and it has a built in cupboard.
Snap!! We rent and we’ve moved three times since he was born, first flat I had the big room as he was only 6 months and didn’t need all that space but when we moved to our second flat, he was almost two and he got the big one. My room was tiny but I crammed my queen size, side table, desk AND drawers. I mean he probably spent more time sleeping with me but at least he had his big room for his toys and it’s exactly the same in our newest one (mine is practically a box room so I’ve had to get rid of some of my things but that’s fine!) He’s happy in his big room. The Ryan twins room is almost as bad as Mrs Hinch’s nursery, no life, no toys and absolutely nothing to suggest it’s a kids room! It’s bizarre to me it really is.

So Fopps woke up/got up around 6/6.15pm, the twins were both awake lying in their beds calling 'Mommy, Mommy' but she didn't go into them and get them up till gone 7am?!?! 😲🤔🙄
What a cruel witch, I skim her stories so never even noticed that. I don’t understand if they woke up and came through to their room, just snuggle all together or one parent get up with one and the other stay in bed whoever needs it most. She’s absolutely deranged.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Had a bit of snow here last night so this morning we've taken our 3 boys out for a local walk in it 🌨⛄❄
Hats ✔ Gloves ✔ Wellies ✔ Coats ✔ Feeling thankful for each other ✔
Can't see The Ryan Family doing things like this can you ☹
They may do this but everything worn will be tagged and their photos will be staged to duck.

Reactions: 18
When my little girl was born I was knackered like most new mums so joined a Facebook group called Respectful sleep training or similar. Big group with over 100k members. They advocate the cry it out methodologies, along with all the other tips Fopps likes to bleat about. Broke my heart hearing the posts from mothers of v young babies (some were 3/4 months old) who were being left for over an hour in some cases to cry...this madam definitely followed it, without a doubt!

• Sad
And she would be centre of attention in every photo wether the boys look happy or not.
They may do this but everything worn will be tagged and their photos will be staged to duck.
This is very true. It wouldn't and didn't even cross my mind to tag what my children were wearing, I was just enjoying being out in the snow with them and seeing how much fun they were having. If I did tag their outfits it would probably be Aldi, Primark and Asda, their cousins hand me downs, each others hand me downs and ebay bundles 😆 but I can't remember and don't have time for that tit 😅 plus no one cares 😂

• Heart
I don't even really get why she still has a monitor tbh, we got rid of ours for our toddler around the boys age.... but then again we never keep her locked in her room and when she is awake she is allowed to get up 🙄

Reactions: 13
Now she has them in beds, I can't wait for one of them (or both preferably ) to learn to take their poohy nappy off and bring it to show mummy in the middle of the night, even better if they tread it through the rooms at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is very true. It wouldn't and didn't even cross my mind to tag what my children were wearing, I was just enjoying being out in the snow with them and seeing how much fun they were having. If I did tag their outfits it would probably be Aldi, Primark and Asda, their cousins hand me downs, each others hand me downs and ebay bundles 😆 but I can't remember and don't have time for that tit 😅 plus no one cares 😂
When my children were little my husband was the only wage earner and had unreliable jobs ( we could never assume he would be paid at the end of the month), and a life threatening health condition. She has no appreciation of just how fortunate she is. Life is so fragile and could change in a heartbeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't even really get why she still has a monitor tbh, we got rid of ours for our toddler around the boys age.... but then again we never keep her locked in her room and when she is awake she is allowed to get up 🙄
I have it on downstairs when she’s in bed and we’re watching telly etc but I turn it off as soon as we go upstairs, no need for one at night. She wants to keep them as babies but also dresses them like teenagers blasting ‘they see me rollinnnnn they hatin’

Weird bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 22
that's the most unnatural staged photo of parenting i've seen! those poor kids look like they've been told off and held down so long until she got the perfect insta shot, the looks on their faces say it all. She reeks of desperation, always gets it wrong yet keeps clawing her way from the bottom of the barrel to give it another shot. oh and while im ranting that is not a size 8 arse and thighs fopps...forget to edit this one????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
My Son is slightly older than Fopps boys and sleeps in my bed every night. We co-sleep because I’m still feeding him and it works for us. I don’t mind sacrificing some sleep in order to make sure his needs are met. It doesn’t last forever. She needs to enjoy her boys while they are little because before you know it they will be teenagers😔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
that's the most unnatural staged photo of parenting i've seen! those poor kids look like they've been told off and held down so long until she got the perfect insta shot, the looks on their faces say it all. She reeks of desperation, always gets it wrong yet keeps clawing her way from the bottom of the barrel to give it another shot. oh and while im ranting that is not a size 8 arse and thighs fopps...forget to edit this one????
Lawson just always looks so sad. I only ever post pictures of my son looking happy and vibrant. He looks sad to his core. It’s so heart breaking

• Sad
My 13 and 11 year olds still sneak in with me every now and again. In the earlier years there was definitely more nights that 4 of us were in one bed than not. My eldest didn’t sleep through the night until he was 6! I wouldn’t change a thing and I’ve worked full time too for most of it. If she’s an early riser and the boys are in bed early why does she even care. It’s like she’s read the recommended amount of sleep (for a one year old) and is sticking to it religiously

Reactions: 13
It's oh so quiet today.... who else thinks she's out doing something illegal?
Boys at M.McDonnell for a day and night?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Only person that wants to make love to you is yourself you vain prick.

Did she google search what was the coolest song that was number 1 on my 14th birthday? The UK singles chart says something different 😂
Is this a joke?! It’s almost like a chain letter from when you’re a kid...so many songs have irrelevant titles and it just doesn’t make any sense. Why would you waste your time on this when you’re 40?! It’s almost like when I read some scathing review (might have been Charlie brooker and I’m misquoting without a doubt) about the Andrex adverts and how ‘clean’ andrex makes you feel. I’m sure he said something along the lines of ‘why are andrex trying to make wiping your arse a national talking point’. ‘My song’ apparently is ‘rock DJ’ by Robbie Williams. Speaks volumes about my life now and since then...Sure Jan. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
Is this a joke?! It’s almost like a chain letter from when you’re a kid...so many songs have irrelevant titles and it just doesn’t make any sense. Why would you waste your time on this when you’re 40?! It’s almost like when I read some scathing review (might have been Charlie brooker and I’m misquoting without a doubt) about the Andrex adverts and how ‘clean’ andrex makes you feel. I’m sure he said something along the lines of ‘why are andrex trying to make wiping your arse a national talking point’. ‘My song’ apparently is ‘rock DJ’ by Robbie Williams. Speaks volumes about my life now and since then...Sure Jan. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
OMG I feel old as that was number 1 when my youngest son was born 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.