Fopperholic #67 no one understands my really hard job, says Fopperholic the tragic nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth does she think things will be anywhere near normal by the end of February? According to the covid calculator she won't have had her second dose of the vaccine until around early October (same as me) I'm not expecting anywhere near normal until Easter 2022 if I'm honest.

I really want to ask scamp and dude on their post if they vett their influencers like Fopps etc on Tattle life before they send out free goods but I only have my business Instagram left I'm not blocked on.

If anyone already blocked by her fancy doing it then I will look forward to the S & D response 😉

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #68 bad attitude and vile looking food, same old fat cankles and ugly PR Samples

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why on earth does she think things will be anywhere near normal by the end of February? According to the covid calculator she won't have had her second dose of the vaccine until around early October (same as me) I'm not expecting anywhere near normal until Easter 2022 if I'm honest.

I really want to ask scamp and dude on their post if they vett their influencers like Fopps etc on Tattle life before they send out free goods but I only have my business Instagram left I'm not blocked on.

If anyone already blocked by her fancy doing it then I will look forward to the S & D response 😉
Also that rate isn't happening currently it's more like 1 mil a week. I am higher risk (long term health conditions) and I don't expect to get mine before April or May.

Reactions: 9
Those sweets will be for the boys as she has no issue giving them stuff like that even though most of it is unsafe for them. We know this as one of them asked Santa for skittles sweets for Xmas!!! I bet scamp & dude are regretting gifting her stuff, I reckon she approached them as people like gi fletcher & rosie Ramsey get gifted things for them. I also think there sizing is rubbish if a 14 is a size large!!!!

Reactions: 13
I'm going to have to tell my husband and 3 boy's 😉 to make their own dinner tonight as I feel it will be so so so busy on here soon 😜

Not really Fopps when you're asking people what they want to see, asking people what content you should show! Missing the point yet again you daft bint 👌🏻
I bet she nicked that post off Red Lips page as she'd shared it too .... nothing original whatsoever !

I'm going to have to tell my husband and 3 boy's 😉 to make their own dinner tonight as I feel it will be so so so busy on here soon 😜

Not really Fopps when you're asking people what they want to see, asking people what content you should show! Missing the point yet again you daft bint 👌🏻

done a quick calculation if she has 67 threads of approx 50 pages each (and many go beyond 50 pages early on) then basically there are over 3350 pages of comments about her alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if that's 20 comments per page then 67,000 comments about her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edited to say... 67,000 comments= "uhmaaazing"

I wonder if her MIL knows about Tattle?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think her children always look very unhappy? Watched the @offical_rantabanta stuff unfold and her kids remind me of that boy

Reactions: 10
she'll be raging reading those comments, all high pitched and stumbling over her words just like that voice note she sent someone about how she spends her "minnie" being her business, im expecting mazza to pop up saying how beautiful the jumper looks and how well it fits her and what a great choice she was for their brand....oh and how she wants one just like it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s this? I tried to google but couldn’t find any info
It's on tiktok, basically this guy used to upload videos of his kid which were quite forced and strange. He did a live and left it on accidentally I think and you can hear him shouting at the kid :( he's been taken to live with family now, it's terrible what he says

• Sad
  • Wow
here we go with the usual "tattle is a site full of bullies with too much time on their hands" *insert massive eyeroll* im waiting for the "they're all jealous hun" comments now #sopredictable I wonder if scamp & dude will leave them all up or if nikki is popping a vein in her deidre barlow neck demanding they delete them

Reactions: 16
I don’t know how long I’ve spent looking at this but can someone please help me out, where the duck is the salsa? Think I’m going to need to borrow her magnifying glass she uses to look for Chris’ schlong 🔎🔎
And who the duck uses a tablespoon of fajita seasoning in Mexican food. The packet is already small! I chuck the lot in and sometimes add a bit more. She's a flipping moron.

ETA:
I'm a bit behind because I use my phone and tablet for homeschooling so I miss out on the action.

• Haha
here we go with the usual "tattle is a site full of bullies with too much time on their hands" *insert massive eyeroll* im waiting for the "they're all jealous hun" comments now #sopredictable I wonder if scamp & dude will leave them all up or if nikki is popping a vein in her deidre barlow neck demanding they delete them
Fopps has liked that comment about Tattle being full of bullies, she’s watching those comments like a hawk, must be killing her not to comment back or delete 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.