Fopperholic #67 no one understands my really hard job, says Fopperholic the tragic nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thead suggestion #68 - My freebie clothes are PR sample NOT gifted, oh shut up Fopps your time is limited

Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion -

#68 fopperholic sex bots and pr samples galore, but guess what...still an absolute bore!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Thread suggestion:

Fopperholic #68: Scamp & Dude have made an error by gifting anything to this bloody beggar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion

Another PR fail with scamp and dude .. please save save save my tiny boring dry food...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #68 Blockerholic you're very rude, you're at least a 12 in Scamp & Dude

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Just watched the reel back again. Thank goodness that cup is clean and empty, look how close to the edge of the table it is!

Reactions: 10
I don't think scamp will be gifting to her again in a hurry. I thought she'd be on speed dial to them insisting they block and delete

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Scamp and Dude are having to do a fair bit of firefighting this morning!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I see scamp and dude are posting a generic response with the patronising ๐Ÿ˜˜ at the end ๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I see scamp and dude are posting a generic response with the patronising ๐Ÿ˜˜ at the end ๐Ÿ˜‚.
I don't like their attitude. Wheeling out the "I donate to the nhs" line I.E what a good person I am ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„ well where are the pics of nhs staff wearing said clothes? I'd much rather see that than crusty old grabbybollox

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't like their attitude. Wheeling out the "I donate to the nhs" line I.E what a good person I am ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„ well where are the pics of nhs staff wearing said clothes? I'd much rather see that than crusty old grabbybollox
I nearly responded saying that they are missing the point of what people have posted, instead they throw numbers out and donโ€™t really deal with the issue.
They use โ€œinfluencersโ€ to get the brand name out there, well this has certainly got their name out there but for all the wrong reasons.
They deserve each other with their snotty ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bet ya life they are kicking themselves up the arse now for having to defend themselves...... doubt Nicola will be getting any more freebies from Scamp & Dude...... !!

ETA - at least they haven't deleted any of the comments... she'll be off the scale with rage over that... Don't they know who she is ? ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet SWfeebs aka Mick Smugnall, Queen Phoebe VII is livid she had to hire a crap stylist and pay ยฃ100 for her dreadful scab & woman tracksuit.... and if an XL is a 16 I'm wondering how the hell she managed to even fit in it, because she's at least a size 20

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly this Iโ€™ve been through her grid and absolutely nothing at all

Reactions: 11
I donโ€™t know how long Iโ€™ve spent looking at this but can someone please help me out, where the duck is the salsa? Think Iโ€™m going to need to borrow her magnifying glass she uses to look for Chrisโ€™ schlong ๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ”Ž
Reminds me of the toilet scene in Trainspotting

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.