Fopperholic #67 no one understands my really hard job, says Fopperholic the tragic nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how much as she paid Holly to climb up her arse??? ffs love if you think fopps is that great you seriously need to get out more, my cringe is cringing for them both!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's such an idiot. Bed next to a radiator. I bet they're furniture isn't screwed to the wall either. With Graysons climbing that is such a hazard. Please someone ask her it's worrying me so much

So scary that she overshares those boys to people like this and worse!!! Makes me shudder!!
The guy is following all women... it may be innocent but it gave me the creeps, he looks unhinged. It only takes one weirdo to turn up on her doorstep one day...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Tell us again Lawson what is your favourite song to dance to? 🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 396894
great role model.....jesus the woman is ignorant anyway as most kids just love nursery rymes such as old Mc Donnell had a farm - they can sing this and think of nanny Mazza! 🙊

The old cow has deffo been buying followers... I just had a quick look through and the spam accounts are becoming more frequent and easier to spot in her list. I also came across this dude who is also following her 😄🥴😳 if I had that on my page I'd deffo sleep with one eye open
looks like a serial killer to me- she never blocks/deletes these sorts of "followers" does she ? jesus is she really that desperate? Yep!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Her latest post 🙄🙄🙄 boys look moody and Grayson looks like he's been crying... just another day and another staged photo... she must set up her camera to take that and if Chris took it he's a dick too... what is the point? 🤷‍♀️ just to get people to say what an uhhhmazing mother she is it 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The old cow has deffo been buying followers... I just had a quick look through and the spam accounts are becoming more frequent and easier to spot in her list. I also came across this dude who is also following her 😄🥴😳 if I had that on my page I'd deffo sleep with one eye open
Oooh he’s yummy
Move aside Mr Swipe Up 😂

• Haha
That latest post 🙄 if I roll my eyes any harder I'll be able to see from the back of my head 🙄

No quotation marks on that quote either making her sheep think she came up with all that 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Her latest post 🙄🙄🙄 boys look moody and Grayson looks like he's been crying... just another day and another staged photo... she must set up her camera to take that and if Chris took it he's a dick too... what is the point? 🤷‍♀️ just to get people to say what an uhhhmazing mother she is it 🙄🙄🙄
He’s definitely crying, looks like she’s holding him down for the pic

• Sad
Reactions: 18
That latest post 🙄 if I roll my eyes any harder I'll be able to see from the back of my head 🙄

No quotation marks on that quote either making her sheep think she came up with all that 🤨
So now she's trying to appear "Mrs relatable mum" but as usual she's years behind everyone else doing this, and it's the polar opposite of her previous braggy-mum tit so it seems really insincere and a way to gain followers. But her relatability is laughable with her posy pics, filters, lies and videos of her two sad looking kids being ordered to repeat her flashcards to help mummy show how successful she is 🙄 It's so obvious she has struggled with motherhood but never ever said, if anything she doubled down and made others feel inferior. So her 'just breathe' BS doesn't wash with me, shame others will be taken in by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t think those boys have been great sleepers for awhile which is why she didn’t want to move them out of there cots. There room is too small for them & why is there no toys in there room. My little boy has gate on his door as he is on a diff floor this morn he woke up at 6 as I heard him but happily sat “reading” books & playing for almost an hr till he shouted out for us. That grid pic those boys look so tired. Someone said about greysons squint could just be cus of a photo being taken but I’m sure it comes across in videos too. She always gets super defensive when she is t telling the truth about something

Reactions: 16
I don’t think those boys have been great sleepers for awhile which is why she didn’t want to move them out of there cots. There room is too small for them & why is there no toys in there room. My little boy has gate on his door as he is on a diff floor this morn he woke up at 6 as I heard him but happily sat “reading” books & playing for almost an hr till he shouted out for us. That grid pic those boys look so tired. Someone said about greysons squint could just be cus of a photo being taken but I’m sure it comes across in videos too. She always gets super defensive when she is t telling the truth about something
It doesn't tally does it with her constant moaning how tired she is. If my toddler slept for 14 hrs a day like hers allegedly do, I'd be like the woman off the tampax advert, roller blading, back flipping and paragliding through the day I'd have so much energy 🤣 she's so full of tit it's unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 44
He’s definitely crying, looks like she’s holding him down for the pic
Oven just behind the sofa. Nice. Bets that’s annoying if you got something cooking in it and you’re trying to snuggle and watch a movie. What a pair of twats.
ETA also like the cushion on the lap to cover her tummy. I recognise that move 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oven just behind the sofa. Nice. Bets that’s annoying if you got something cooking in it and you’re trying to snuggle and watch a movie. What a pair of twats.
ETA also like the cushion on the lap to cover her tummy. I recognise that move 😂
Maybe the kids cry because she threatens to shove them in the oven, like the witch in hansel & gretel 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well Fopps wouldn't cope with the Scottish rules would she...one person per household to the supermarket once a week

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Big/ 4 bedroom ?detached/ extended house and the “boy’s“ are crammed in the box room together?! 😳 Can’t she have her clothes and makeup in her own bedroom like normal people do? Then the “boy’s” could have their own rooms. Guest room could easily be box room.
Its a small 4 bed. The boys room and the spare room are same size, listed as doubles on house details but in reality are not as yes you can get a double bed in but no other furniture.The makeup palace is the smallest room. Il post the name of the builder of her house and the house type and then you can see layout ect (I’m not a stalker, I just live near her). They should defiantly combine the makeup room and the spare into one and the boys have a room each. Do they even need a spare room? Who had ever stayed over? Night over at Nikki’s, bed by 10 after a measured glass of 3 syn wine and a bran cake for breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.