Fopperholic #67 no one understands my really hard job, says Fopperholic the tragic nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread already 🤣
Asking people for which iPhone to go for.....we all know her materialistic self will go for the newest one and secretly hoping for a gifted one haha

Reactions: 20
Big/ 4 bedroom ?detached/ extended house and the “boy’s“ are crammed in the box room together?! 😳 Can’t she have her clothes and makeup in her own bedroom like normal people do? Then the “boy’s” could have their own rooms. Guest room could easily be box room.

Reactions: 30
Another thread already 🤣
Asking people for which iPhone to go for.....we all know her materialistic self will go for the newest one and secretly hoping for a gifted one haha
Seriously can't she use Google to search for one? Do all influencers rely on everyone else's opinions? Fopps stop begging it's just cringifying!

Reactions: 19
Get a 2nd hand iPhone! Like normal people do!
But she needs it for work so has to have the best!

The boys room, why can’t her playroom be moves into there? The boys don’t need to share! Or they could give up the master room for the boys to share? And they have the spare room? It’s not like they need wardrobe space. The box room can be a small spare

• Heart
I honestly thought that the boys were in the 2nd bedroom when they created the nursery..... and to me that made sense if they were going to share for a period of time. However looking at those pictures of them in the beds and the ‘come sort/tidy house with me’ looks like the ironing pile takes up the 2nd bedroom and the boys are either in the 3rd or 4th bedroom. I’m guessing the 3rd because her playroom looks smaller than their room. But again WHY!!!!!!

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but this is all I saw from her new picture.
Omg I am dying!
the riddlers gave me nightmares 🤣🤣🤣 freaky looking things they were!

Loving the new thread title its uuuummmaayyyzing

Thikki’s threads move so fast!! I came to say about how small the boy’s bedroom is but tattlers are already all over it. Got to feel sorry for those children ☹☹

Also, I see she’s on the beg for an IPhone. Can someone just tell her to go with whatever one fits her budget. 🙄🙄
Has anyone seen Neverending Story 3? When fopps is on the beg she reminds me of when the girl goes shopping and uses the necklace to make people give her things for free. I get that image in my mind when you guys say shes on the beg....

"I really wish I had this...."
"Honey its yours!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg I am dying!
the riddlers gave me nightmares 🤣🤣🤣 freaky looking things they were!

Loving the new thread title its uuuummmaayyyzing
I always think Leslie ash, after her lip fillers etc, looks like a riddler!! Watch out Fiona that's what happens when you mess with your face too much

• Haha
uhhhhhhmazing stoooning title @Juniper i am obsessed. If you had a 21 buttons I would be furiously swiping up whilst chomping on my egg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Shes like a teenager has to have the latest phone and brag about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She will now be asking us to train as Samaritans.Now the owner of Sugar hut has sadly died.Fopps getting in on the TOWIE scene(she wishes)

Looks to me like two of the 4 rooms are quite small but similar sizes (their current room and her play room) why not give the boys each their own room. Moved her dated dressing table into her spare room and film in their. She can’t think for herself can she! Unless it’s about herself then she can think all day

Reactions: 18
Looks to me like two of the 4 rooms are quite small but similar sizes (their current room and her play room) why not give the boys each their own room. Moved her dated dressing table into her spare room and film in their. She can’t think for herself can she! Unless it’s about herself then she can think all day
Maybe because she has twins - you know TWO babies who have to share things she wasn't told that they don't have to share a room ;) I had no choice we had a 3 bedroom house so my two boys shared and daughter had the smallest room.... we did extend and have a playroom (not a corner of our lounge/diner I hasten to add!)..... but it became a dumping ground as I allowed my kids to bring toys into our FAMILY lounge ! So when eldest went to big school (senior!) we changed it all round so he had the playroom.... one son in smaller room and then daughter in biggest room as she had loads of toys - dolls house, pram,cot, etc etc .... it's about putting your kids needs first - something she doesn't seem to do very often and when she does it's reluctantly !

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The old cow has deffo been buying followers... I just had a quick look through and the spam accounts are becoming more frequent and easier to spot in her list. I also came across this dude who is also following her 😄🥴😳 if I had that on my page I'd deffo sleep with one eye open

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The old cow has deffo been buying followers... I just had a quick look through and the spam accounts are becoming more frequent and easier to spot in her list. I also came across this dude who is also following her 😄🥴😳 if I had that on my page I'd deffo sleep with one eye open
So scary that she overshares those boys to people like this and worse!!! Makes me shudder!!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.