Fopperholic #67 no one understands my really hard job, says Fopperholic the tragic nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, £16 for a pair of toddler jeans!
Bloody hell. I pay £20 for mine. Nothing wrong with Asda. It doesn't matter how much I will go on to earn in my career. I remember what my parents went through to clothe and feed me and my siblings growing up. And what they went without.

Providing services that help not only businesses but whole families, being relatable is what brings me repeat business year after year.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why would anybody buy WHITE jumpers for toddlers?! 2 minutes on mine and he would be filthy. I hope she does just let them have a play in the snow in the garden and not March them round the streets for steps

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s all ‘fun and games’ until they realise they can throw stuff back. It won’t be long until they are old enough to say at nursery ‘but mummy throws shoes at me’... after they’ve launched a shoe at another kids head as they think it’s acceptable. She makes me so angry! Teaching her children this behaviour is acceptable. She couldn’t even deny it either as it’s there for any nursery to see!

They’re not my children and I’m so annoyed at her treating them like performing monkeys, and for what? Poor Lawson is clearly upset during that reel and she contines and posts it. Why would you do it? I can’t imagine ever using my daughter in the way she does. My blood is boiling.

Reactions: 28
My lo doesn't sleep through. Hasn't since she was a baby. She's now 2. Today she had me up at half 5 and by half 6 we were already in the garden in the darkness playing with the snow after I'd shown her the snow from the back door. It was honestly one of the most magical things I've ever done with any of my children. I may not get sleep for a long time yet but her boasting about how well your kids sleep on social media just seems a bit, well, basic. And if that's all you've got to boast about then how sad is that 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My boy is a few months younger than Block & Delete and has gone out in the snow in a vest, all in one PJs, jumper, joggers, 2 pairs of socks and mittens, jacket, waterproof jumpsuit, wellies and a hat...that’s now you do it Fopps, not dressed for a fashion show. And while we’re at it, this is what our Sunday morning looked like in my home today- us squeezed to the side and the kids and their toys all over the bed building rockets, dragons, boats etc...it was fabulous! 🥰

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Don’t worry if they nap they’ll sleep at night?!
Is she stupid.... has she not heard of the old danger nap ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wtf are her stories! Showing the boy's on the video camera... one of them is going to get really hurt soon. It's so unsafe and the fact she is posting it all over the Internet like she does is awful. Those poor boys! She really needs to evaluate the importance of social media in her life. She is so desperate for it to 'work' and it just doesn't.

This isn't relatable. Be a mum and go and sit with them until they are asleep if you're so desperate for them to nap. They aren't little for long. And now she has found yet another subject that she is suddenly an 'expert' on - and this 'sleep training' advice might be just as dangerous as her stupid nutrition and exercise stuff she spouts and shows.

Reactions: 18
*Preserve* 🤣🤡 Her grammar is so appalling; she makes me laugh out loud with her constant errors. I do hope she perseveres (geddit?) with her social media career as it entertains me so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my god her last story. Don’t worry if they don’t sleep at night and still nap mine do.
firstly yes mine still need a nap and still have bad nights but you don’t need to point out yours sleep all night!!
secondly yes they probably do still need a nap but are you seriously just locking them in a dark room to pull the place to bits?
honestly I tried one night to just let mine run around and fall asleep and they were at the door crying for me And probably felt like I’d locked them
up!

Reactions: 19
Parenting advice from Fopps! Er no thanks. They sleep because you ignore them!!! Even my 10 month old I have to limit his naps. He sleeps far better at night if he’s not had loads of sleep in the day.

Reactions: 20
Not intervening when 1 is disturbing the other by pulling stuff around the room?
Lovely. Not neglectful at all.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Her story is shocking, she’s basically just shown she shuts the door and ignores them until they sleep!! What a bleeping idiot she is!! Honestly she’s really shouldn’t be a parent she’s so tit!!

Reactions: 23
I’ve just watched that reel omg how obvious is it that poor Lawson is crying, I bet she absolutely roared at him

How could anyone sit and watch their child on a screen causing mayhem and not intervene

Reactions: 20
That camera screenshot she’s shown, I wonder what’s at 77dB? Is she still blasting white noise??

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I wonder at what point she would intervene? When one pulls down the curtain pole or another climbs on the chest of drawers and jumps off?? Oh that's right those things already have happened and I'm assuming she didnt intervene then either, just watched them do it. Fopps why not get Grayson up and let Lawson nap in peace?!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.