Fopperholic #67 no one understands my really hard job, says Fopperholic the tragic nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi fopp heads. What have I missed? Debating on if I should just start from the last page or try and catch up 🤔

Reactions: 8
Is it recommended that twins sleep in the same room or something?? I’m not a mum so I’m curious... I don’t really understand why you would make your kids share a room whilst you have a make up room and I’m guessing a spare room? Baffled 🤯🤯

Reactions: 20
OMG I feel old as that was number 1 when my youngest son was born 🤪🤪🤪
😂 sorry, not trying to make anyone feel old more just point out how ludicrous it all is!! I’m sure you were a very young mum!! 😉 I said to my boyfriend recently for some unrelated reason ‘remember when number one was a big thing and you listened to the countdown on a Sunday and got excited’, as in remember when you were young enough to care and now everyone’s an adult it doesn’t matter at all because it’s totally irrelevant...I can’t believe this is even being discussed on an Instagram page in a pandemic 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So Fopps woke up/got up around 6/6.15pm, the twins were both awake lying in their beds calling 'Mommy, Mommy' but she didn't go into them and get them up till gone 7am?!?! 😲🤔🙄
I can’t believe there are no toys in their room. What where they doing this morning when she left them alone for an hour? They must have been keeping themselves entertained through playing with each other. Wonder if they were wondering if they were allowed to come out of their room? I feel so sad for these kids but also glad because they at least have each other for company.

Reactions: 12
Is it recommended that twins sleep in the same room or something?? I’m not a mum so I’m curious... I don’t really understand why you would make your kids share a room whilst you have a make up room and I’m guessing a spare room? Baffled 🤯🤯
it’s recommended when they are tiny babies they sleep in the same bed because it regulates the temperature etc but they can have their own bedroom. Some Parents do that if they wake Each other up, I have twins and we put them together becuase the spare room is a lot smaller they both fit in their room very comfortably and have extra room for activities. i don’t judge her for not giving them their own room but from her house tour the spare room would of been a lot better for the twins to share only because there is alot more space.
I find it too much ehen She goes on about how they were up at 6 she makes it sound like they got up at 3am. its like she has 2 early starts or 2 tough nights and it’s straight to the sleep consultants.
personally i find people who brag about their kids sleeping the most annoying
braggy things. I’m a mum of twins same age as hers and mine barley sleep through and if they do they are up at like 5.30 I know that she’s a complete idiot and control freak but there will ve mums out there that she will make feel awful as theirs down sleeo. She’s very damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's oh so quiet today.... who else thinks she's out doing something illegal?
Boys at M.McDonnell for a day and night?
Or they have had a horrendous night with the boys getting out their beds and don’t want to admit it when everything was soooo perfect yesterday!

Reactions: 13
Incoming video ‘how I got my toddlers to stay in their beds’ sponsored by sleep experts. Negating to mention she drowns out their cries with white noise, has a lock on their bedroom door and won’t allow a single toy in their room for fear they actually behave like children.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if she had had twins that were a boy and a girl, if she would have put them in separate rooms by now? Because surely she would have done a girly pink, sparkly room for her mini me?!!! Fiona move them to the bigger room and decorate it with colour and age appropriate things and have some toys and books in there.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm still convinced they're at mazzaz for the night. Stock photo of the boys (that could have been from any day) ready to 'go and play in the snow'
But still no stories of them actually looking at the snow or going into the garden.
I reckon she's running to get them from mazza right now.

Plus they're going out "later" to play.
Ie. After she picks them up.

Reactions: 22
😂 sorry, not trying to make anyone feel old more just point out how ludicrous it all is!! I’m sure you were a very young mum!! 😉 I said to my boyfriend recently for some unrelated reason ‘remember when number one was a big thing and you listened to the countdown on a Sunday and got excited’, as in remember when you were young enough to care and now everyone’s an adult it doesn’t matter at all because it’s totally irrelevant...I can’t believe this is even being discussed on an Instagram page in a pandemic 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes, I used to love listening to the chart show. Used to record my favourite tunes on my tape player!
Has moved to Fridays now.
This is one of the things that would make me feel old if I tried to explain it to my kids........

Reactions: 12
I'm still convinced they're at mazzaz for the night. Stock photo of the boys (that could have been from any day) ready to 'go and play in the snow'
But still no stories of them actually looking at the snow or going into the garden.
I reckon she's running to get them from mazza right now.

Plus they're going out "later" to play.
Ie. After she picks them up.
Yes she was suspiciously quiet yesterday. But we will never know because, as with most if these accounts, they only post the narrative they want us to believe. And that's why we are so distrusting of the whole thing!

Honesty builds trust! We see so many lies, so much smoke and mirrors and then they are "shocked" when we don't believe what we are told!

I'm waaay behind but I've just looked through that spicerandy profile. What??? I thought it was a piss take initially but then I done a deep dive into his profile. Wow.

He is either someone with mh/learning issues (and someone should be looking out for him) or just a total bleeping psycho loon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“BOYS! Both of you, the two of you. STOP THROWING YOUR SHOES AT EACH OTHER”

“But Mummy, you throw them at us and put it on the ‘gram......”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lawson is clearly upset when it gets to the hat part of that new reel. What is she thinking? How is her Instagram account more important than her little boy being happy? If he doesn’t want to do these things, don’t bleeping make him!

Reactions: 23
Lawson has clearly been crying during that stupid video..Not that she would care..As long as she's got something to post..🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Poor Lawson! He’s definitely been crying whilst his mum throws stuff at him and films it!
In any other world this would be classed as cruelty but not when you’re a CoNteNt CrEaToR! It’s awful 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Lawson is clearly upset when it gets to the hat part of that new reel. What is she thinking? How is her Instagram account more important than her little boy being happy? If he doesn’t want to do these things, don’t bleeping make him!
My thoughts exactly! Selfish Woman she is 😡😡

Her performing monkeys (sorry boys) in that new reel 🙄
Check out the difference in the colour of the wall in the end picture? Filtered mucho 😠

Reactions: 16
Lawson has clearly been crying during that stupid video..Not that she would care..As long as she's got something to post..🙄
and they both flinch like they’re actually scared - not just expecting the clothes to hit them. It’s not right.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.