Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. Might be the same place they sat in the hotel room in the dark while Chris ate a papa johns and she had some Sainsburys diet ready meal because god forbid she let pizza pass her lips.
what an absolutley tragic life she leads to do that... on holiday !!! Life is too fucking short to not take the foot off the brakes and live a little.... !!

Reactions: 16
Didn't she also put blankets over the cot/bed to make it darker and she was annoyed because they had to wait for the cots they had requested which delayed bedtime !!!
Wasn’t that Lego land?
They weren’t to her standard If I remember right

Reactions: 16
I’m a nurse and there are days.......
I’m just getting over covid now and I thought I’d been super careful but still caught it. I was the only staff member on my ward to get it which for my colleagues sakes I’m thankful for because it is fucking brutal. It’s out there but until it affects someone directly linked to her she will not give a single shit. It’s an inconvenience to her and nothing else.

Reactions: 23
Glad to hear you are recovering...... x x x

Reactions: 10
He definitely needs to be in a bed, she needs to get over it. Can’t wait for the meltdown each night that they don’t stay in the bed
Toddling into her bedroom wide awake at 5:30am wanting to go downstairs to watch cartoons....Fopps will be fuming

Reactions: 13
I thought she said the other day she went to Lidl to do her food shop now today she’s done her “essential” shop in Asda. Why is she saying essential the silly bitch!!

Reactions: 23
I thought she said the other day she went to Lidl to do her food shop now today she’s done her “essential” shop in Asda. Why is she saying essential the silly bitch!!
Lidl was apparently Friday how can she possibly need another shop by Sunday nobody in that house is barely allowed to eat.

Proves the protein yogurt at lidl wasn't essential...just a Fopps demand

Reactions: 17
with transitioning to beds and potty training on the horizon I cannot wait to see it all unfold she will be like a demented banshee yet trying to portray the perfect life for insta whilst having an epic meltdown off camera yet insisting its fine, im fine, we're fine, it's all FINE on her stories

Reactions: 20
Yes let’s wait for the shit storm(pardon the pun) of toilet training, then the bedding down saga.Di you think she still uses the white noise machine ?

Reactions: 10
Yep. Might be the same place they sat in the hotel room in the dark while Chris ate a papa johns and she had some Sainsburys diet ready meal because god forbid she let pizza pass her lips.
Wasn’t that year when she was doing the weight loss challenge that wasn’t about weight loss but involved starvation. Then she piled it back on taking her to her normal/healthier size x

Reactions: 9
I work at asda and earn a decent amount cause its nights it fits round the kids so I don't need childcare..fopps would look down on any supermarket worker/cleaner etc

Reactions: 17
Yes let’s wait for the shit storm(pardon the pun) of toilet training, then the bedding down saga.Di you think she still uses the white noise machine ?
They’ll be coming home from Uni (I mean they’re so cleaver it’s a given) and she’ll whack on the white noise and Grandad will be over to put the stairgate on.

potty training will be a struggle for her but she wouldn’t ever admit it because her life is uhhhmazing
“Guys they are obsessed with their potties”

Reactions: 21
Lidl was apparently Friday how can she possibly need another shop by Sunday nobody in that house is barely allowed to eat.

Proves the protein yogurt at lidl wasn't essential...just a Fopps demand
Was just coming on to say the same she is unbelievable Asda today,Lidl Friday, Wednesday she was shopping somewhere else because she showed the low calorie chocolate bars and these are only the places she has shared.She is thick as shit but not that thick to think it's ok to go shopping every other day in different supermarkets that she is driving all over the place too !!

Reactions: 18
Would the closest Asda to wellsbourne be the one in Leamington? How about you buy enough for the week fopps when you go so you don't need to go again! Or if you've run out of bread or milk just pop to the nearest corner shop, and I mean walk to it!! She has just gone to asda so she can do an asda haul!

Reactions: 15
I honestly don’t know how you do your job. You’re all amazing. I hope your feeling better soon I know some of the effects can last for a while.

And your right with fopps, she’d only care if Mazza got it and couldn’t look after the boys.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.