Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s acknowledging that she blocks people 😂 I genuinely don’t understand how she has any followers left as she seems to block the world and it’s wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was just about to say about the belt comment, do you think the person who’s commented is being sarcastic about it coming with the dress since it’s the Gucci belt Fopp wears with everything? She’ll be raging that the person didn’t know (or pretended not to know) it was Gucci darling! Why do people just stick these Gucci belts over anything? Looks desperate, she’ll be wearing it over her gym gear or pyjamas next. 😆
Gucci belt and an ex called Barry ..... doesn't it all siund so chavvy!
She was boasting about people being scared of him 🙄 pathetic tit.
Bet he was a nightclub bouncer- would look good with her tattoos and hooker heels....oh and throw in the Gucci belt for the chavvy look! Bingo!!!😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her comment regarding the foundation is reminiscent of a schoolgirl type bully!
Also, the tendency to block anyone who has the audacity to question or query anything she says shows a lack of intelligence. She doesn't have the ability to accept an alternative perspective on ANYTHING. So disingenuous. Pretty sad really to be so wrapped up in social media that she portrays herself in this way.
Oh dear , I’m afraid she won’t understand this comment, lots of words over 7 letters 🤣🤣🤣 x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Erm photoshop anyone ?! That is not a normal leg shape!!

Think she’s already over the mutton line myself!! Wearing those cheap sky high hooker shoes with a cheap animal print polyester dress, but trying to make it look more expensive with the Gucci belt is a bit ridiculous as it’s not working. Just looks like a cheap chav!
She's been stretching and narrowing her pictures - it's obvious when you look at her home mirror selfies and compare them to others. Her head is unusually long if you look closely 🤣

She's also trying dewy make up as she knows she's looking caked and muttony. She's such a vain, desperate, vacuous, materialistic dick.

If you don’t continually blow smoke up her arse, you’re a jealous hater - yeah right love
I don’t think she really wanted a baby that much, she just couldn’t bear others to have something she didn’t.
This is what I think - she was told she couldn't have something and so wanted it to prove she could. She's like a spoilt brat. Feel sorry for those little boys.

Reactions: 13
Ladies I’ve been a busy bee all weekend so am finally catching up and the comments on this have me creased. Good job! :love:

Just waiting for her to "rebrand" herself now that you have pointed this out lol! She's been on here twice you know!!! Our group leader at SW almost rolled her eyes inside out when someone mentioned Fopperholic.... clearly not a fan!!! Yes she will soon changing that stupid name!!!
Her business degree was very very intellectual... She would never waste time reading some old literature poetry type shite ... unless you count Heat magazine or Closer or of course the SW mag *cover girl* 🙄🙄🙄🙄😂 That's why she got that MLK quote so wrong! Totally uneducated yet likes to lord it over people. She is so embarrassing to herself it's unreal.

Reactions: 9
😂 Oh I’m howling here! Please let this be the next thread title! She literally never shuts up about him! Bet Chris loves her mentioning the Barry break up so much 🙄
I'm 38 this year so I'm about the same age as she. I have been trying to think of a man I know or heard of under the age of 45 called Barry? 🤔 Is she even older and is lying about her age? 😂 I know right?! It was years ago - get over it luv! She prob writes about him in a furry leopard print journal from Claires 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm 38 this year so I'm about the same age as she. I have been trying to think of a man I know or heard of under the age of 45 called Barry? 🤔 Is she even older and is lying about her age? 😂 I know right?! It was years ago - get over it luv! She prob writes about him in a furry leopard print journal from Claires 🙄
In a Princess Planning journal

• Haha
Judging by her comments today she is definetly on the verge of snapping 🙈 I wonder if she will film another emotional YouTube video

Reactions: 4
She was boasting about people being scared of him 🙄 pathetic tit.
From a gangster called Barry to a wet lettuce called Chris, Jesus Christ 😂 and according to the minions we are meant to be sooooo Jealous of her? 😂😆 Take a seat Fopperbollocks, because I’ve got a response for you to “that certain website” comment. You couldn’t pay me to have: your past, your photoshopped body, fake tits, fake lips, your lack of maternal instincts and parenting skills, your bad taste in clothes, and shoes and accessories, your crap food, your insecurities, your inability to take any criticism, even though it might be constructive. Your using of other human beings just to social climb. Your uneducated view on life. Your fan girl mother who doesn’t realise you’re always laughing at her and not with her. Your treatment of your children as show ponies to make money from. Trying to be some helpful mum channel influencer, when you don’t even know the difference in a spacesaver jumperoo and a normal one- the one you said you have isn’t a space saver like you said, but you know maybe try researching baby products better, before recommending people to buy them & trying to be something you aint. Your husband...who can’t even pay attention to your kids when they are saying da da. You’re an actual disgrace. So jealous? No. Do you entertain me because you’re that much of a car crash...yes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I don't know why she's fishing about make-up anyway... why doesn't she just ask her good SW pal Sophie Jude to recommend seeing as she's an "Estee make-up influencer" 🤢 I can't believe she has that in her instagram bio 😂 It would put me off buying it, as she looks older than me and she's only like 26! 😲 (mug) cake face for sure.

Reactions: 12
Her comment regarding the foundation is reminiscent of a schoolgirl type bully!
Also, the tendency to block anyone who has the audacity to question or query anything she says shows a lack of intelligence. She doesn't have the ability to accept an alternative perspective on ANYTHING. So disingenuous. Pretty sad really to be so wrapped up in social media that she portrays herself in this way.
Bet she’s looking up the meaning of disingenuous now 🤣

Reactions: 4
She was so rude on that lolly Martin comment, imagine that’s just an innocent comment from someone who didn’t catch the name of the foundation? I read it and thought she meant nude was the shade she had chosen. She is definitely on the verge of snapping and you know what I’d have a lot more respect for her if she did just snap and say what she thinks instead of her fake little giggle pretending she’s been on here twice in her life 🙄 at least twice a day I would think fopps.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.