Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'do you care that much' yet Fopps is the one who felt the need to write three separate comments in reply 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank you! She really does make herself look like an obnoxious prick! She must want engagement from her sheep, hence why she has mentioned a certain website, you know the one she doesn’t look on!

Reactions: 13
Thank you! She really does make herself look like an obnoxious prick! She must want engagement from her sheep, hence why she has mentioned a certain website, you know the one she doesn’t look on!
And they will all come on here to have a nosy might make some of them see her differently..........hopefully

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Wow! I have no words how rude she is!! Do you think she talks to her friends and family like that if they have a difference of opinion?

I get that to put your life out there like this in social media that you are craving attention but surely you need to be a bit more thick skinned about your foundation choices?!? That reply has made me really laugh. Delicate little flower isn’t she?

Reactions: 15
If you don’t continually blow smoke up her arse, you’re a jealous hater - yeah right love
I don’t think she really wanted a baby that much, she just couldn’t bear others to have something she didn’t.

All the people calling out posters comments as jealous or negative are deluded. They are facilitating this woman's behaviour. Allowing her to portray this made up fake life which I'm sure must make so many Mum's and woman depressed. Maybe she should take some responsibility for her actions instead of being the victim. The victims are vulnerable girls looking at her instagram and feeling tit about their own lives because of her. What is the fascination with this woman? People seem so quick to defend her and yet so many of the comments are completely valid not coming from a place of negativity or jealousy.
A "Fop" is;
"A man who is excessively vain and concerned about his dress, appearance, and manners." That is what I found from a quick Google. Her name has annoyed me for ages then I remembered where I'd heard it, from studying Oscar Wilde years ago. Generally means fool and is not designed to be complimentary! 😂

Derived forms
foppish (ˈfoppish)
adjective
foppishly (ˈfoppishly)
adverb
foppishness (ˈfoppishness)
noun
Word origin of 'fop'
C15: related to German foppen to trick;

Just a sample from the Collins Dictionary... But hey what do they know.. I'm sure it's all her creation like everything else she does.
Just waiting for her to "rebrand" herself now that you have pointed this out lol! She's been on here twice you know!!! Our group leader at SW almost rolled her eyes inside out when someone mentioned Fopperholic.... clearly not a fan!!! Yes she will soon changing that stupid name!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her comment regarding the foundation is reminiscent of a schoolgirl type bully!
Also, the tendency to block anyone who has the audacity to question or query anything she says shows a lack of intelligence. She doesn't have the ability to accept an alternative perspective on ANYTHING. So disingenuous. Pretty sad really to be so wrapped up in social media that she portrays herself in this way.

Fopperholic she's so chavy! A leopard print frock & an ex called Barry!
😂 Oh I’m howling here! Please let this be the next thread title! She literally never shuts up about him! Bet Chris loves her mentioning the Barry break up so much 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.