Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s honestly really annoyed me with that post today. Yet another moan about how she feels she’s being guilted out for exercising when it isn’t that at all. It’s that she is so out of touch with the reality for so many mums and can’t see how lucky she is with all the help she’s got.

I’m due any day now and we will have no help whatsoever when it comes to childcare, not from either set of parents as they work and we’ve no siblings etc to help either. My husband will have some time off but then he’s back to work full time (at least 38 hours a week Fopp, not just a Thursday afternoon and some fannying about on a laptop during the week). Then I’ll be juggling the baby on my own, as well as a full time degree and part time job, with paid childcare when we need it which will be extremely difficult emotionally and financially to do.

Going to the gym, a personal trainer, the hairdressers, nights out together or with friends, Gucci (as if) or even Primark will be out of the question for a very long time. Every minute we have together will be precious and spent engaging with and making memories with our daughter. And you can be sure I won’t be wearing heels during any of it.

And to say she feels no guilt. Wow. My baby isn’t even here yet and already the mum guilt has begun about the times we’ll have to leave her but have no other choice to do. But like that post about narcissistic people said, guilt isn’t something people like her are capable of. She truly believes she is doing a great job as (twin!) mum and it’s only those boys who will suffer for it. With the amount of help she and Chris have the lack of development in those boys is honestly shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes but that is because you are a real hero mum, whereas Fopp isnt (y) despite what she may think
Aww thanks missus I’m far from it but I enjoy doing stuff with my kids when I’m not working and it won’t be long till their teenagers & don’t want to hang about with me. Then I hit the gym & bore tits off everyone at SW with delicious recipes made from muller lights 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh Fopps..

What you mean by you’ve seen a few posts lately is that you read them on here and it pisses you off because you can’t delete what we say!

Exercise makes you a better mum and equals happy babies...really?!? You are seriously deluded if you believe that your gym and PT sessions are making you a better mum and your babies happier. Please go buy a baby development book or download an app or something will you?

Looking after them is exercise is it? Is that why you’re always in dresses and heels when you’re out with them? They can’t even nearly crawl yet never mind walk so give over.

Ridiculous woman.
Think she must mean Mrs Meldrum who also spends time in the gym away from her kids to make Her feel happier.....utter BS- it's really called any excuse to get away!

Reactions: 5
I wonder how many comments have been deleted as there aren’t many on there considering it’s been posted s few hours ago 🤔

Reactions: 6
I think it's the other way around for other mothers - we struggle to have a bit of me time whereas Fopps struggles to find time for her boys in between her social media, nails hair gym etc.

🙄

Reactions: 20
I wonder how many comments have been deleted as there aren’t many on there considering it’s been posted s few hours ago 🤔
Either that or more & more people are just reading and rolling their eyes but knowing there’s no point commenting as she can’t cope with anyone being critical.

Reactions: 7
I’m carrying extra pounds after giving birth, but I’d much rather soak up every second of my baby being so small and guide/help her become her own little person over obsessing over syns and fitting in exercise. Those boys couldn’t give a tit whether Mummy has had her PT session that week, all they care about is her being with them. I don’t think she realises that to those boys, she is their entire world. She is their safe place, their comforter, the person who they rely on to help make things better. Every parent needs their alone time, I had a day off on Saturday and I’ll have another at the end of this month for my friends birthday. But she continually has that time to herself, she has constant help, she never seems to have to do it alone and when she is alone she doesn’t seem to cope. She isn’t in the real world and is so self absorbed she looks past what those boys need and focuses purely on what she needs.

And as for us mums need to stick together, maybe take your own advice Nicola instead of allowing your minions to attack those who don’t agree with your opinion. You shouldn’t be attempting to silence those who may disagree with you on a point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Just wait until they're old enough to start bickering and actually getting on your tits. THAT'S when you need me time. Not now when they're cute and cuddly!

Just wait until they're old enough to start bickering and actually getting on your tits. THAT'S when you need me time. Not now when they're cute and cuddly!
She says from her chair in the hairdressers 🤣
AND I'm getting my nails done tomorrow
AND I'm going out for my birthday on Friday.

Friggin hell....just call me Fopps! (Obvs without the spit eyelashes, gucci handbag and tit hair bands 🤣)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Either that or more & more people are just reading and rolling their eyes but knowing there’s no point commenting as she can’t cope with anyone being critical.
Meanwhile Foppsmum us massaging Nikki's ego telling her she's doing a great job! What a heap of shite! Truth is they're all scared of her and know she will absolutely flip if she's criticized.....

Reactions: 10
I read a comment saying "all mum's need 'me time' I remember when my child was small I used to go out once a week" yeah, once a week, not every other day!! It winds me up when she's like "us mum's need to stick together". No, not all mum's need to stick together. The ones who are actually self sufficient and don't have round the clock help, and who encourage their children to learn and to speak, and spend time with their children without shoving a phone in their faces, those are the ones who need to stick together. Not ones who cba or need 'me time' every 20 minutes.

I read a comment saying "all mum's need 'me time' I remember when my child was small I used to go out once a week" yeah, once a week, not every other day!! It winds me up when she's like "us mum's need to stick together". No, not all mum's need to stick together. The ones who are actually self sufficient and don't have round the clock help, and who encourage their children to learn and to speak, and spend time with their children without shoving a phone in their faces, those are the ones who need to stick together. Not ones who cba or need 'me time' every 20 minutes.
Well said!!!

Reactions: 9
We were taking at work today about how much time we got for ourselves since becoming parents and at what age our children were when we starting to do more for ourselves, and how it’s about us fitting around our children and not the other way round. My daughter is 12, I do yoga twice a week for an hour of an evening. My other gym classes I do in my day off, whilst she is at school. I won’t be able to go for the next 6 weeks, does it bother me? Hello no? She comes first, I agree we do need time out, but bragger is out more than she is in!! She can’t feel mum guilt as she wouldn’t take herself away as much as she does! Mums do support other mums Nikki, just not you who would rather be doing anything else than being a mum!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She isn't following ASA Guidelines! You shouldn't have to click down and read all her dribble to know its an AD. I screen shotted so will contact them if she doesn't improve after this post.

Under the CAP Code ads ‘must be obviously identifiable as such’. This means that consumers should be able to recognise that something is an ad, without having to click or otherwise interact with it. Since it needs to be ‘obvious’, consumers shouldn’t have to work too hard to figure it out.

The main thing to remember is that you need to make it obvious – any label (or other means) you use to highlight the ad needs to be upfront (before people click/engage), prominent (so people notice it), appropriate for the channel (what can you see and when?) and suitable for all potential devices (it needs to be clear on mobile too!).

This means that burying the label in a sea of hashtags or putting it where it can only be seen by clicking ‘see more’ or clicking to view the full post, probably isn’t going to cut it. We recommend including it ‘at the beginning’ – which might mean in the title, thumbnail or on an image (if that’s all people see at first).

Maybe Nikki needs to be as clear with her ads as the ASA are about the guidelines for declaring them.

Reactions: 12
I havent commented on this particular thread as I tend to skip reading her posts but I read her overposed gym bunny pic. Omg! So she thinks going to the gym and getting "that release" makes her a better mum? Well getting both my kids sitting at the appropriate age and moving/standing under their own steam made me a better mum and guess what I didnt do it whilst on my phone (again!) while down the gym!

Plus whilst I'm ranting - you will be judged, by mums and childless people not because they are being mean or "trolling" but because you put your entire life on a public profile for the whole world to see and then if that wasn't enough you started work with channel mum - again a public forum. Oh and to top it off you made your website live and oh yes its yet another public page. So your entire life will be judged and opinions made whether you like it or not, it doesn't mean you have to agree with them but acknowledge and accept the feedback and move on. You made the choice to go all out and make money from it all (pennies/pounds it doesn't matter) so dont complain if you don't like the feedback you read. You have a choice - dont like it then go private but you wont as that doesnt bring the money and the freebies.

Thankyou and goodnight!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

She says from her chair in the hairdressers 🤣
AND I'm getting my nails done tomorrow
AND I'm going out for my birthday on Friday.

Friggin hell....just call me Fopps! (Obvs without the spit eyelashes, gucci handbag and tit hair bands 🤣)
Can I just ask ... what’s the deal with the spit eyelashes?

Reactions: 6
Me time when my kids were younger meant going to the 24hour supermarket at 10pm!

And I had twins that were 4 weeks early, and they still managed to teach all the milestones. She needs to grow up and stop being such a spoilt brat

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Me time when my kids were younger meant going to the 24hour supermarket at 10pm!

And I had twins that were 4 weeks early, and they still managed to teach all the milestones. She needs to grow up and stop being such a spoilt brat
Same going to supermarket alone felt like going to the spa!!

Me time eh Fopps? I've not had much of that in almost 12 years. I've had to, in the past, take care of a baby and an ailing ex partner who needed care and a period of hospitalization. Where was my bleeping me time/gym time? Then when it got more than me and I separated from said ex who'd become abusive and had to raise my firstborn on my own for a few years until I met my husband and to today where I spent most of the day at the hospital with a poorly child after having done so a few times previously in the last year, where was my daily me time?! Me time eh? This is something we rarely get as parents but if it means our children are well cared for, it's something we gladly sacrifice hun.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Can I just ask ... what’s the deal with the spit eyelashes?
I don't know why she recommends it. As a scientist I can save you all the trouble. I experimented last week...one eye with spit, one eye without. Result: no sodding different!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
... it’s about us fitting around our children and not the other way round.
This. And it’s ever changing as their needs change . My partner and I have 4 between us,eldest is 22 and youngest now 14 with 2,17 year olds in between.

We’ve been through the getting up at the crack of dawn with them phase, school runs,going to swimming lessons, spending your weekends at birthday parties cos their social life is better than yours,standing next to freezing football pitches on Saturday mornings. Now we’re on the scared to have a beverage on a Saturday night in case one of them needs to be collected phase 😂 There is always a teenager in the house,when they were younger there would be weekend sleepovers or going to granny’s to let us get some couple time...we actually booked into a hotel for an overnight last year cos we realised we literally couldn’t remember the last time we had the house to ourselves 🙈

Though they are obviously independent,you still put them first. Daily me time doesn’t really happen.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.