Fopperholic #51 Block and Delete have a party for free, who cares, it’s all about me me ME

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The recent pictures are so different to her pics. Shows how much she filters herself, she actually has quite a puffy face and there seems to be a little double chin!! Like most normal people yet in her pics they both seem to disappear. This is why I don’t trust anything she says as she’s clearly fake!!

Reactions: 24
The hooded crepey eyes shocked me, very very different to her filtered photos. She's doing herself no favours by hiding behind such delusion becuase when people see the real her they're gobsmacked where as if she'd been more natural and less filtered to fook no one would bat an eyelid........not even a crepey one ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She looks early 40’s in the photos much shorter fuller face. Just shows how much she actually does stretch her insta pics out

Reactions: 14
Camera never lies...unless you're fopps and filter absolutely everything.
These professional pics tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just don't know how she can say she doesn't filter or alter her photos! It's blindingly obvious and even more so when you see two pictures side by side. Such a fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Kids are 100% at nursery today. We'd have seen more riveting stories otherwise
Of course they are - nursery will throw them a party and have cake, you don't expect Fopps to pay anything for her own kids now do you?!

Reactions: 21
No offence taken, each to their own but I have a Grayson and I just want it noted I had him before Fopps had block and delete so I didn't get the name from her 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just out of interest has she ever said the reason why she isn't meant to have caffeine?

I probably shouldn't have it at all but I have to limit myself to one cup when I get up and one mid morning otherwise I talk shite at 500mph to innocent clients at work and cringe about it for hours afterwards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course they are - nursery will throw them a party and have cake, you don't expect Fopps to pay anything for her own kids now do you?!
I'm sure we will get some passive aggressive stories later about how they weren't at nursery, they just had a good day and she didn't post any of it.

OR

We will still get passive aggressive stories about how they're her children and it was her choice to send them in because they were so so so so so excited to see their friends (and she can't get a refund if she doesn't send them....) and have cake and things with their friends.

Reactions: 19
Just out of interest has she ever said the reason why she isn't meant to have caffeine?

I probably shouldn't have it at all but I have to limit myself to one cup when I get up and one mid morning otherwise I talk shite at 500mph to innocent clients at work and cringe about it for hours afterwards 😂
I think it's because she suffers with vertigo - but I'm not 100% as only followed her for a year or so.......

Reactions: 9
She has people calling themselves the boys ‘virtual nanny’ on her post today. Seriously that sort of thing would freak me out so much 😲 Complete strangers being that invested in your children. Two years old and I don’t think there’s been more than a few days of that time they haven’t been on social media for all sorts of weirdos to see.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
She has people calling themselves the boys ‘virtual nanny’ on her post today. Seriously that sort of thing would freak me out so much 😲 Complete strangers being that invested in your children. Two years old and I don’t think there’s been more than a few days of that time they haven’t been on social media for all sorts of weirdos to see.
OMG that is just weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That’s so creepy!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

is she ok?? That’s probably the most weirdest thing I have ever seen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.