Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Bloody hell ladies ... I have almost a day off to celebrate my baby boy no longer being a teenager and we are onto another thread... (not surprised though!)..... So..... so many of her sheeples checked up on how the boys were (at least someone is interested in them!)..... and she's getting more fake grass to go with her fake life !! The hoover - I'm sure when she did a tour of her shit tip there was one waiting to be fixed to the wall in the ironing room ?! Also guaranteed she'll be off to bloody Peppa Pig Land and it'll be uhmazing.... even though it'll be a zillion degrees the boys won't have hats on, they'll be all sweaty and she'll be prancing around with her pointy toe pose.... FUCKING IDIOT

@Sweetbutpsycho...... have checked everyday to see if you were back (I could still see your old posts but couldn't search you.... was on the verge of finding you on Messenger......!) So happy to see you back.... you're such an important part of these threads 💕 💕

I've had a lovely day in the real world with my boy and family (socially distanced of course - though we didn't get the tape measure out 😂😂).... nice end to a tough week as baby girl been poorly and had to have a COVID test (thankfully negative) and she's on the mend ..... Best bit no work for 2 weeks..... that's no work from a real life job not doing a few shitty ads 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Juniper

Chatty Member
Considering she says she has a business degree, she’s shite at managing her business. She keeps harping on about being in the best shape she’s been in in 20yrs etc etc, which totally undermines everything she did as a triple gold SW consultant. She’s showing herself to be a fraud.

Also, the sandwich thin thing from last week: she wouldn’t “spend x syns” on one, but it’s great for calorie counting......it’s the same fucking piece of food! Disordered to the max. She’s sending such dangerous mixed messages to people who are vulnerable with food.

whyamihereagain

Already too big🙈Really Nikki. No one has ever seen you wear these Size 12’s which you love so much. Clearly dragged out of the massive pile of long lost threads and thrown on trying to make out you have lost 6 inches from your waist in 3 weeks. Does anyone believe this crap honestly. So you have done a massive shopping haul only two weeks ago and now you are so tiny those clothes no longer fit. No thought not .Absolute liar😡

• Haha
  • Heart

NoseyNorris

"They're actually so much fun to go out with" She sounds like a crazy auntie who's been let lose with her nephews for the day! What Mum talks about her children like this? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
My partner would leave me if I asked him to stay home from his real job so I can do InStAgRAmMm 😂😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Griggsy39

Her eating makes me so sad. I’m not overweight, but have had a bit of a body image problem all my life really. I used to dabble with diets all the time then one day my boyfriend caught me weighing out some cereal and he thought it was the most pathetic thing he had ever seen in his life and told me so. He just couldn’t get his head round it. It was like a lightbulb moment,I felt such a tit and haven’t given a diet a second thought since.

• Heart

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
She really is a trigger for anybody that has suffered from an eating disorder or already has one. Those trousers actually look hood on her, she is pulling the waist and that’s why they look big, but they don’t look big anywhere else!
I have had to step back from her because I can’t stand that she is becoming an even bigger prick than she already was. I also can’t stand that actual grown women fall for this shut and gush all over her like she is something special.
She needs to get a real job in the real world and wake up. She thinks she has had a busy day. I logged onto my laptop at 8.30am this morning and have just finished. I haven’t eating and had 2 drinks all day (that my daughter made). I’m now off to food shop. No nails, no gym, no pretend guilt about leaving my children. I hate this twat.......

• Heart
Omg that reel post 😂😂😂😂😂 she'd shag herself if she was a cock.....oh, wait......

Mazza as well in her comments 🙄 jesus christ man, what a pair of goons.

Aim to lose 2-3 lbs a week... Isn't that a bit too much? I always thought 1lb a week was a steady loss.
Yeh, but have u seen the state of him? He looks like he's straight out of Jersey Shore 10 years ago.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

OhDearFords

Chatty Member
Did you notice she said they're both not working this weekend so they have a nice few days planned... tomorrow is a Friday! a normal working day! What planet does she live on? Why isn't Chris working? He's been off all week with them going to the park and goodness knows where else. She honestly doesn't know she's born. My husband and I are both working full time, have one school aged child and one who's just about to start school so has left pre-school, we have no childcare and full time jobs. We've not done anything as a family for weeks and weeks - 'weekends' are taking it in turns to have the children so we can catch up on house stuff and work stuff. And she's swanning around like lady muck complaining about everything and posting self indulgent tripe on her stories about how she wasn't sure whether to post a picture of herself looking amazing in a swimming costume. Fucking bore off.

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
Are your partners good at taking insta photos?? My husband would fall of his chair laughing if I told him I was posing for insta!
I rarely ask my boyfriend to take a photo of me but he is shocking bless him, it’s like he’s applied his own unique filter which makes the photo as unflattering as possible 😂 I find it really awkward posing though so I doubt that helps!

My step sister and I are less than a year in age apart and couldn’t be any more different in pretty much every aspect and she is just as narcissistic as Fopps. Back in the digital camera 00s, she had albums and albums on her laptop of selfies which she’d spend hours editing. It was before Facebook etc so for no ones eyes really other than hers, my friend and I were once bored in my house and she was out so we went in her room and counted no less than 37 framed photos of herself on the walls 😂 I can imagine in the Fopperbollox house there’s more photos just of her than the boys! I just cannot get my head around constantly taking/looking at photos of yourself. It’s not healthy. I still can’t get over last week’s comment about feeling nervous about posting them!

• Haha
  • Wow
We all know you read here Fiona so take some bloody filming lessons if this is your ‘job’ - such shocking skills, really bad to watch

And stop inventing reasons for why you stayed in a caravan.....anyone would think you were embarrassed 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I had a text from my old SW consultant today informing me that groups were being allowed to reopen on 24th August and she couldn’t wait to have me back! She will be waiting along time....I haven’t been in over a year and it’s taken me just as long to form a “normal” relationship with food! I refused to eat oil, butter, have dressings it sauces etc etc. I was brainwashed in believing they were bad. I now eat them all and guess what Fiona l’m a happy size 10, not bragging but just saying that the right balance of food works well and you don’t have to restrict yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
There’s no more than 160 calories in that breakfast toddlers need around 1000-1400 calories a day the higher end if they are active! There’s no way them boys are consuming even 1000 calories I wouldn’t be surprised if they have an iron deficiency to

• Sad

Shivers

VIP Member
Bloody hell ladies ... I have almost a day off to celebrate my baby boy no longer being a teenager and we are onto another thread... (not surprised though!)..... So..... so many of her sheeples checked up on how the boys were (at least someone is interested in them!)..... and she's getting more fake grass to go with her fake life !! The hoover - I'm sure when she did a tour of her shit tip there was one waiting to be fixed to the wall in the ironing room ?! Also guaranteed she'll be off to bloody Peppa Pig Land and it'll be uhmazing.... even though it'll be a zillion degrees the boys won't have hats on, they'll be all sweaty and she'll be prancing around with her pointy toe pose.... FUCKING IDIOT

@Sweetbutpsycho...... have checked everyday to see if you were back (I could still see your old posts but couldn't search you.... was on the verge of finding you on Messenger......!) So happy to see you back.... you're such an important part of these threads 💕 💕

I've had a lovely day in the real world with my boy and family (socially distanced of course - though we didn't get the tape measure out 😂😂).... nice end to a tough week as baby girl been poorly and had to have a COVID test (thankfully negative) and she's on the mend ..... Best bit no work for 2 weeks..... that's no work from a real life job not doing a few shitty ads 😂😂😂
Glad to hear your daughter is okay! That must’ve been quite scary for you all. At least now you can properly enjoy your two weeks off, you deserve it!

@Sweetbutpsycho good to see you back, I wondered what had happened after the whole Fiona philly account disappeared too!

Anyone notice she said the grass is coming tomorrow and she’ll ‘give us a bit more info on that’...sounds very much like it’s been gifted, sorry ‘press sampled’ to correspondent Fopps. But it’s by SUCH a lovely company and they’re SO kind and generous and THEY approached her (after she went on the beg about 5 times) but they will only get stories, not a grid post and will be never be #ad or #adpresssample or whatever she uses ever again.

• Heart