Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great to see the boys play and be typical toddlers. The only thing is where are her manners if a child gives you something say thank you and if you ask for something say please. I’m not super mum by any means but good manners is a huge thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Ffs she’s at it again! So there’s cleaver, alaphet, jeal now this!
She’s so desperate for one of these young blonde influencers to acknowledge her and be besties that it’s a little embarrassing 🤣🤣

That Lucy Jessica Carter post is a bit creepy. She adores her? How many times has she met her?
I don’t think she has met her! Fopps comments on her posts a lot and tags her sometimes but from what I’ve seen Lucy hasn’t given anything back 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The stories ended abruptly as Greyson got to the other end of the treadmill. I wonder why, did he hurt himself when he fell off the end?
I noticed the ikea kallax unit in the kitchen (I’ll call it the kitchen because it is a kitchen and not a play room!) I thought that’s what they might have got at IKEA because she said they come in different sizes. So there is a tv above that unit in the kitchen and a tv on the same wall in the extension - how weird but not surprising for someone who loves tv so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It is nice to see the kids looking a bit more animated. Shame it’s only because they are watching Moana. Nothing wrong with that, my two watch films and my youngest is a little older than the boys (obviously doesn’t sit and watch a full film) but the only time you see them look happy is when the tv is on. When compared to pics taken in the park there’s such a massive difference - they always look so miserable and detached x

Reactions: 15
Ells you have honestly summed up everything I’m thinking perfectly!
I’m horrified she is letting them play on the treadmill!! She needs an intervention- how Channel Mum can endorse her is beyond me! She is the worst mum-video blogger on Instagram by a country mile and that’s saying something!! They should have Chelsea on board- a natural, caring, fun energetic mum who puts her children above everything!
not this narcissistic, disordered, vain and borderline neglectful idiot who would rather show off tacky trainers than buy her children clothes and shoes that fit them!
I’ve got a good mind to message them but also feel it would be a waste of energy 😔
Honestly having a stop the world I want to get off morning seeing her stories!
I’m a family support worker and very rarely criticise the parenting of others, a majority of the families we support want to change, they desperately want to make improvements to their family life and the provide a secure, happy environment for their children to grow up in.
Her and Chris are totally off the scale, and sadly in the statistic of families that are overlooked because of their “status” (I’m not saying they have one, because there are just an average family, despite what she thinks!). The fact she deletes and blocks anybody that dare have an opinion, the way she is totally in their face, the lack of manners and positive communication, the constant screen time, the confusing boundaries that are always put in place, the fact she can’t just let them play without controlling every tiny aspect of it, the poorly fed diet they have, the constant plastering over a public social media page, the inability to provide sun protection on the hottest day of the year....I could go on but you all already know it. Her life is far, far from perfect and the need to constantly spend money and show it all off to the world says it all. The constant need for approval and attention. The need to be constantly noticed and gushing over people that are no better than you. It’s actually quite sad, I do think she has borderline PND and other under lying issues. Sadly, she thought pimping her family out to the world was the answer to everlasting happiness, instead it’s gone the opposite way. I really feel for those poor boys with 2 selfish, materialistic parents and one that is totally unhinged. An intervention would be a total waste of time, as she would be the one in the group that did it all right and the advise would always be wrong if she would claim it would never work, without even trying! They both need a massive slap with the reality stick before they cause any more damage to their already unstable life!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
So she's letting the boys put their toys on the treadmill while it's switched on, and Grayson's even slid along the moving treadmill on his tummy.

I mean

Is she thick

And apparently she didn't want to spend loads of money on a new one so this is an old crappy one that she's had since she was 17 🙄
Beggy McBeggerson still on the beg for a new treadmill.. it’s embarrassing, does she have no shame?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair Joe Wicks actually lets his toddler walk on the treadmill when it’s on so in comparison to that Fopps is an amazing parent 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Joe Wicks is another influencer who seems to be setting his kids up for food issues in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry....I’m also going to add....you are not letting the boys eat near the new rug because you haven’t decided what you are doing with it? So this tells me the said rug is out whilst you decide, so are they not walking, running on it or playing near it? Is this why they are confined to the lounge that you so desperately wanted to get them out of? I mean fancy your own children, part of your own family, that you desperately wanted, wanting to access a room in their own home 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who would have ever guessed! It’s not a playroom they have built, it’s a show home for the gram!
Sorry, can you tell she is pissing me right off 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry....I’m also going to add....you are not letting the boys eat near the new rug because you haven’t decided what you are doing with it? So this tells me the said rug is out whilst you decide, so are they not walking, running on it or playing near it? Is this why they are confined to the lounge that you so desperately wanted to get them out of? I mean fancy your own children, part of your own family, that you desperately wanted, wanting to access a room in their own home 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who would have ever guessed! It’s not a playroom they have built, it’s a show home for the gram!
Sorry, can you tell she is pissing me right off 🤣🤣
Yeah you're on one today 🤣🤣🤣 haha I love it🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
“Pinwheels”...or just rolled up ham to most people 😂

She is so desperate to come across as “super mum” that she does all these things that she thinks will get her likes on the gram - pinwheels, the kitchen booster tables, proving they can speak, etc...but it’s so obvious how staged it is - it has the opposite effect really!

Reactions: 17
I’m a family support worker and very rarely criticise the parenting of others, a majority of the families we support want to change, they desperately want to make improvements to their family life and the provide a secure, happy environment for their children to grow up in.
Her and Chris are totally off the scale, and sadly in the statistic of families that are overlooked because of their “status” (I’m not saying they have one, because there are just an average family, despite what she thinks!). The fact she deletes and blocks anybody that dare have an opinion, the way she is totally in their face, the lack of manners and positive communication, the constant screen time, the confusing boundaries that are always put in place, the fact she can’t just let them play without controlling every tiny aspect of it, the poorly fed diet they have, the constant plastering over a public social media page, the inability to provide sun protection on the hottest day of the year....I could go on but you all already know it. Her life is far, far from perfect and the need to constantly spend money and show it all off to the world says it all. The constant need for approval and attention. The need to be constantly noticed and gushing over people that are no better than you. It’s actually quite sad, I do think she has borderline PND and other under lying issues. Sadly, she thought pimping her family out to the world was the answer to everlasting happiness, instead it’s gone the opposite way. I really feel for those poor boys with 2 selfish, materialistic parents and one that is totally unhinged. An intervention would be a total waste of time, as she would be the one in the group that did it all right and the advise would always be wrong if she would claim it would never work, without even trying! They both need a massive slap with the reality stick before they cause any more damage to their already unstable life!
This just sums them up totally!
No need to catch up on the last #41 threads, this post says it all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You bleeping rock. Nailed it hun x

That story about the rug makes me want to rip my teeth out. I can't summerise it more than that. Literally makes me want to self harm out of frustration.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
whats going on with those nappies? did no one tell her how to put them on properly or to use the right size? she is a first time mum you know ;) those poor boys look like they're in loin cloths

• Haha
Reactions: 23
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
yes yes and yes! Honestly hit the nail on the head completely

• Heart
whats going on with those nappies? did no one tell her how to put them on properly or to use the right size? she is a first time mum you know ;) those poor boys look like they're in loin cloths
Guess what boys this afternoon's activity is going to be Sumo Wrestling

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I HATE this witch. Stop posting your innocent children in just their bleeping nappies on your PUBLIC instagram, stop letting them play on the treadmill and change their nappies for fucks sake!!!! Dreadful parent. dislike her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
“Pinwheels”...or just rolled up ham to most people 😂

She is so desperate to come across as “super mum” that she does all these things that she thinks will get her likes on the gram - pinwheels, the kitchen booster tables, proving they can speak, etc...but it’s so obvious how staged it is - it has the opposite effect really!
Anyone seen the Towers since she was kindly gifted the press sample? Nah!! She's happier to see them playing next to the death trap antique "grownup walker"- pair of them have no boundaries whatsoever when they're allowed to put chalk on a barbecue that may or may not have been hot and play with their dinosaurs in the precious living room....

Reactions: 16
You are right in every single thing you say - you always have been and if she reads here (which we know she does) then if she doesn't take on board any other post she should this one - you are a professional.... you see things day in day out and Nicola does not realise actually how bleeping lucky she is..... !! I've counted almost 50 stories this morning alone and almost everyone the boys are just in nappies..... that is beyond irresponsible.. bad enough pimping them out full clothed let alone almost naked.... (she needs to change those nappies too they were obviously sopping wet!)..... She's shocks and stuns me on a daily basis with her selfishness and her apparent inability to grasp motherhood.... she would benefit from some support but is too up her own arse to accept it...... those boys do not stand a chance in life and sadly they will be the next generation like their parents unless they seriously kick back against Fopps and Rat Boy and be their own people.... I'd so love to see them become the modern day eco warriors..... blowing off the consumer, wasteful lifestyle they have...... really helping the less privilaged around them and not being shallow cunts like their parents .....!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.