Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Had to have it as my profile pic! It’s too perfect not to! I think Nikki will love this throwback 🤣 Hi Nikster!! after all her wedding pics are her fave that’s why they are plastered all over her tacky grey palace regular house, right? 😂
Hey Nik if you’re reading this show us your 12 inch waist on stories in the morning please babes! Do you wear a corset or is your degree in photoshop I need to know

thanks 😬

This is the best 🤣
It's your fault you made me do it again.... 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4

JJusa69

VIP Member
I stand corrected, think I jumped to a different YouTube video, hopefully I did anyhow and she didn't take the boys.. I'm not sure I can watch it again to check 😂

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Summed it up pretty well I'd say 😂😂 didn't know she had a thread on here. I'm gonna be all over that when the crotch goblins are in bed later. Well, sunroof goblins in my case but yknow what I mean haaa 😂🤷🤷
I hope it hasn't been deleted, this was a while ago. I used to like her a few months ago! But she's gone so full of herself it's unreal. Lied through her ass the whole time she was a consultant by the looks about what she was eating, the plan she was following. Selling people SW when she was into macros all the while. I don't doubt the people up at SW head office are knobs (prikki anyone) but she has gone right down in my estimations

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
Where was her wedding venue? I’m rather local too and am very intrigued. So many beautiful venues around Warwickshire and the corporate looking photos don’t appear to be any of them!
It was Hogarths in Solihull. It’s a lovely hotel don’t get me wrong, but we host work events there.

creme.egg92

I've heard it's really painful. Is it bad?
They use a strong numbing cream but you do still feel it, I wouldn’t say painful as such, there’s parts of it there are uncomfortable for sure but equally other parts you barely feel/just feels like pressure. It’s really not too bad. It wouldn’t stop me going back!

Reactions: 3

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
They use a strong numbing cream but you do still feel it, I wouldn’t say painful as such, there’s parts of it there are uncomfortable for sure but equally other parts you barely feel/just feels like pressure. It’s really not too bad. It wouldn’t stop me going back!
Can I ask are you in the Midlands ? My daughter wants her's done - I'd much rather she didn't as she's only just 18 but does have a thin top lip... if she insists (as she is !!) I'd rather have a professional recommended as I've seen some well dodgy looking lips !! TIA x

Reactions: 3

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
I've heard it's really painful. Is it bad?
I have fillers and they do use numbing cream but you can still feel it , it’s quite uncomfortable but it’s like this weird pleasurable addiction like having a Tattoo! You do it once you want it again lol

Reactions: 2

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Sorry I know this isn’t the right thread but does anyone know where the thread for Mummy in the know has gone?

Reactions: 1

lexiloo

VIP Member
Sorry I know this isn’t the right thread but does anyone know where the thread for Mummy in the know has gone?
its still on here but for some reason its hard to find in the search

Reactions: 1