Fopperholic #4 Busy mum of 2, her life is a battle, yet she keeps up with tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks awkward as duck in that first photo , side on & fake smiling at the boys , so staged and rigid as per
all about the pose with Nikki, she'd be trying to get the perfect "gram" pose, pity it looks terrible

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Jheez, her neck looks so scrawny, like Deirdre’s off Corrie! She needs some ice cream and chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Grayson still doesn’t look happy, all red cheeked and like he’s not in the mood for any of her bullshit!

Reactions: 5
well it shows how much hot tea she gives us cos ive commented so much here I woke up today a tattle VIP i'd like to thank the many twats on SM who gave me so much to tattle about and my fellow tattler pals for being like minded, funny, able to see through the bullshit and making for me laugh daily oh and id of course like world peace :love:
Don’t go changing now you’re all VIP, you’ll be opening a 21 buttons account next....😉😆x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
and swipe ups bishes 😂;) already had JD seasonings sliding into my DM's but fear not im still lexiloo from the block!
Omg you must get your own YouTube channel! We'll all subscribe 🙄🤣😂😂😂

Grayson still doesn’t look happy, all red cheeked and like he’s not in the mood for any of her bullshit!
I thought exactly the same #GrumpyGrayson

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I can’t work put if she looks ill it it’s because we are not used to seeing her with 6 inches of crap on her face!
I think Chris actually shaves his legs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
well it shows how much hot tea she gives us cos ive commented so much here I woke up today a tattle VIP i'd like to thank the many twats on SM who gave me so much to tattle about and my fellow tattler pals for being like minded, funny, able to see through the bullshit and making for me laugh daily oh and id of course like world peace :love:
In Kanye style, I’ma let you finish but the true VIP is Nikki, she had the busiest time on SM, deleting and blocking, while being a twin mum/ Supermum 😂

Love your posts, you do make me chuckle...on bed rest at the moment so grateful for your daily witticisms, thank you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
In Kanye style, I’ma let you finish but the true VIP is Nikki, she had the busiest time on SM, deleting and blocking, while being a twin mum/ Supermum 😂

Love your posts, you do make me chuckle...on bed rest at the moment so grateful for your daily witticisms, thank you!
what a lovely comment thank you, I do like a good giggle and things naturally slip from my mouth....sometimes gets me in big trub lol, so pleased to be of service whilst you're on bed rest and heres hoping you're up and about soon 😘

• Heart
Those filtered pictures make it look as if Chris has shaved his legs 😵
I think, (and I may be wrong as we know Fopps feelings on oil), but I think he's oiled up for the Sun, plus the filter She uses seems to add more shineyness.

• Haha
Omg look how fake happy we are!!!! How hot is my hubby!!!

You look like a bleeping stick of rock, love.
Wonder if she says I'm a size 8 with TWO babies all the way through her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks so much older in these pics - awful dress & granny shoes.
Who shrunk rat boys trousers? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.