Fopperholic #4 Busy mum of 2, her life is a battle, yet she keeps up with tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its very telling when you see this thread has had 36k views...........pretty sure they won't all be from us tattlers, fence sitters and bum lickers welcome......come educate yourselves huns ;) many of us were once true followers of Nikki, the moment my eyes were opened was when she said she was "starrrrrrrrrving" as she had not had lunch and it was late afternoon so she dashed home and opened a jar of beetroot to snack on as its syn free and would "protect her loss" I was gobsmacked, I like beetroot on the side of something not as an actual meal considering she was tiny then anyway and had not eaten all day, I knew then that she had serious issues and from that point on I watched her get worse and worse and more up her own butt cheeks daily.
So see if you're here to tell us all we're jealous or bullies.....WRONG! we just saw through the act #beetrootgate
My moment came when she had those gorgeous boys and used their photo to advertise a cash back scheme and I was utterly mortified what kind of mother and especially one who went through so much to conceive does that.... one that is extremely ruthless and would sell her soul to the devil to make money.
So am I jealous of her bloody hell No
I just utterly despise her and women like her
that use their children for making money

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They’re far from upper class 🤣 the whole family (gets anyway) are thick AF and chavvy AF! They’re a bit of a standing joke in some Warwick circles...
Her brother in the twin pregnancy reveal vlog was as rough as houses effing and jeffing on it! She acted so different around them, And made me think she can put her posh telephone voice on for YouTube all she wants, but ever so often she lets it slip and along comes the full chavvy cocky common Nikki! I would say they are far from upper class!! She might have married into a bit of money but it can’t buy you class as they say!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like most people on here, I followed the SW and IVF pages on her insta /fb for ages, and genuinely felt sorry for her. It was only after having the twins, when she immediately became an expert on everything to do with babies etc etc, that I searched to find the words Fopperholic & Annoying and thankfully came across this site. Now even after having the twins for 9 months it’s obvious she still hasn’t a clue how to look after them !! It seems she really wanted them as a marketing tool, to make money from them. So sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've not posted but have been liking as per usual. I don't get why if she's on holiday, she had to go through all of that to prove she took the baby to be seen. My little boy has been ill in the past and he always got seen by the GP whether they're fully booked or not. As long as you explain what's wrong babies and toddlers get seen during the day. The only time I go to A&E is at night and mainly for things like breathing difficulties and because my closest out of hours is further away than my A&E. Sometimes even when I'm having breathing problems because of my asthma I don't go because I don't want to seem a burden. I totally get babies can go downhill really quickly but it couldn't have been that dire if she still went away.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Like most people on here, I followed the SW and IVF pages on her insta /fb for ages, and genuinely felt sorry for her. It was only after having the twins, when she immediately became an expert on everything to do with babies etc etc, that I searched to find the words Fopperholic & Annoying and thankfully came across this site. Now even after having the twins for 9 months it’s obvious she still hasn’t a clue how to look after them !! It seems she really wanted them as a marketing tool, to make money from them. So sad.
The minute she did her csection recovery video was when she got my back up. I've had two csections and didn't feel the need to act like a sudden expert on recovery and jump on YouTube. It was as if she acted like she was the only woman to have ever had a section. Then I found these threads!! It's been an eye opener! I have wondered sometimes if I am a little hard on her re the twins development - I have a childcare background with under 2s so I wonder if that helped me with mine with sort of knowing what to do. Having said that!! Having your own is so so so different to looking after other people's. My kids turned my world upside down and they're only 11 months apart so it's hectic and fill on and some days are a struggle I admit it. Anyway I digress. I actually have come to realise no one's been hard on her. Just cos a FTM doesn't have childcare knowledge there's friends and family she could be asking for advice in how to stimulate them, there's apps and websites you can read up on to check their milestones and suggested activities. So it just says to me she has no interest in their development at all. I've never left my kids (apart from leaving the eldest to have the youngest) I don't have help and I've had one meal with my husband in a year. She's a pampered spoilt princess who's in for the shock of her life when those boys move around and refuse to be laid down anymore. Soz for the essay guys haha mic drop 😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The minute she did her csection recovery video was when she got my back up. I've had two csections and didn't feel the need to act like a sudden expert on recovery and jump on YouTube. It was as if she acted like she was the only woman to have ever had a section. Then I found these threads!! It's been an eye opener! I have wondered sometimes if I am a little hard on her re the twins development - I have a childcare background with under 2s so I wonder if that helped me with mine with sort of knowing what to do. Having said that!! Having your own is so so so different to looking after other people's. My kids turned my world upside down and they're only 11 months apart so it's hectic and fill on and some days are a struggle I admit it. Anyway I digress. I actually have come to realise no one's been hard on her. Just cos a FTM doesn't have childcare knowledge there's friends and family she could be asking for advice in how to stimulate them, there's apps and websites you can read up on to check their milestones and suggested activities. So it just says to me she has no interest in their development at all. I've never left my kids (apart from leaving the eldest to have the youngest) I don't have help and I've had one meal with my husband in a year. She's a pampered spoilt princess who's in for the shock of her life when those boys move around and refuse to be laid down anymore. Soz for the essay guys haha mic drop 😂😂
That post was the deal breaker for me too. I’d found her increasingly annoying since having the babies, but that post - and the fallout after it with everyone who dared have an opinion was the final straw 😂 I got blocked on my SW Acc after that!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The fact she has uploaded her call log says more about her than anybody else. If you have nothing to prove then don’t prove it. If you ignore the “haters” then ignore them.
However, when you post your entire life onto social media for the world to see you are giving them the right to a voice, to an opinion. This may not be the same as yours, but how boring would it b if we were all the same?! When you post a picture of a distressed looking baby, you will get comments, none of them were nasty but they get deleted because she knows she is in the wrong, nobody else, her!
Here is the thing, if you don’t want an opinion on something then don’t post it! You can chose what you post so I would be very select about that. If you chose to do so, take the rough with the smooth.
It’s truly sad that she is sat on holiday vetting her social media and picking arguments with people. It’s nobody’s fault but her own. What is she missing out on, but more importantly the boys are missing so much by her being stressed about the virtual world rather than the real world!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She will never get back these early years with her boys. One day she will regret devoting so much of her time to social media and not them. Or you'd like to think so anyway 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm the same re c-section as both of mine were section babies 7/8 years apart. I lost interest in her after she started saying stuff about c-sections too. My c-sections were both different...the first took ages to recover and I had loads to do without much help. My second c-section was an emergency after a failed vbac (vaginal birth after csection), I had loads of help but then had to have those daily injections which I didn't have in my first. She never spoke about sense of detachment a woman can feel after a csection because you don't hold your child straight away, the sense of failure one gets. I just couldn't stand her making it seem like it was a frigging walk in the park and she was back at gym PT sessions not long after. My children are preteen and preschool ages and I've never found it as easy as she makes it seem.

• Heart
That post was the deal breaker for me too. I’d found her increasingly annoying since having the babies, but that post - and the fallout after it with everyone who dared have an opinion was the final straw 😂 I got blocked on my SW Acc after that!

It was the timing of it to that I major side-eyed! I can’t remember exactly but wasn’t the recovery video only about 2/3 weeks after?! I thought to myself she hasn’t even fully recovered yet, not even past 6 weeks but after a fortnight she’s now an expert to be giving other people advice!! A few times in her pregnancy I was like oh wait until she has them she’s in for a rude awakening! Mainly in response to her matter of fact way, of telling everyone that she wasnt giving up her career, and would manage with her support network etc. But admittedly I still was rooting for her to have them safely, and be a happy family unit at that point. Then after the birth when she’s there with a full face of make up on the ward, and three days later getting her nails done, and roaming around retail parks and in every Costa going. I thought nope this isn’t what I thought she’d be like at all, especially after she finally got everything she said she dreamed of! And I soon realised they were more of an accessory to her life, rather than this longed for dream. I wanted her to not be bothered about her make up and hair for once, and stop the perfect show to the world, and just soak up being a mum. Showing it as it is on her platform, rather than editing all the negative and bad bits out! Meanwhile I thought I was losing my mind, reading comment after comment about people only caring that she looked so thin after having the kids, and all the other vacuous crap, and I was like this is not a world I want to be part of! (Sorry for war and peace there😳)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It was the timing of it to that I major side-eyed! I can’t remember exactly but wasn’t the recovery video only about 2/3 weeks after?! I thought to myself she hasn’t even fully recovered yet, not even past 6 weeks but after a fortnight she’s now an expert to be giving other people advice!! A few times in her pregnancy I was like oh wait until she has them she’s in for a rude awakening! Mainly in response to her matter of fact way, of telling everyone that she wasnt giving up her career, and would manage with her support network etc. But admittedly I still was rooting for her to have them safely, and be a happy family unit at that point. Then after the birth when she’s there with a full face of make up on the ward, and three days later getting her nails done, and roaming around retail parks and in every Costa going. I thought nope this isn’t what I thought she’d be like at all, especially after she finally got everything she said she dreamed of! And I soon realised they were more of an accessory to her life, rather than this longed for dream. I wanted her to not be bothered about her make up and hair for once, and stop the perfect show to the world, and just soak up being a mum. Showing it as it is on her platform, rather than editing all the negative and bad bits out! Meanwhile I thought I was losing my mind, reading comment after comment about people only caring that she looked so thin after having the kids, and all the other vacuous crap, and I was like this is not a world I want to be part of! (Sorry for war and peace there😳)
Yes the recovery video! My brain went all Eminem when he was saying 'duck you debbie' but with her name inserted instead. I was gobsmacked about the tips or whatever they were.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not quite. I've explained to wren. X

I've explained to wren. Fopps reads here, so even here's not free speech xx
If you report your own post and say that you left your username in by mistake I’m sure they will delete it for you. Has she blocked you now?

There seems to be a lot of traffic diverted here today from the insta posts mentioning us so for any newbies joining who may be here to bash us please take this advice.......re order her vlogs from oldest to newest and see what a different person she was, when I started following her she did great cook with me ideas, valuable SW advice and grocery hauls etc, yep I noticed she ate very little but she wasn't as obsessed with portions and calories as she is now, she followed the plan as it was intended to be i.e free food was not measured as she does now with things like pasta which she weighs, I digress sorry.......stay with me
Her vlogs were more real, more raw, they were not filmed perfectly and she was altogether a more likeable version of herself, her smile seemed genuine, compare those vlogs with how they are now and im pretty sure you would be hard pushed to think of them as the same person.
She almost became a victim of her own success and by success I mean SM "fame", as her audience grew so did her ego, gone were the friendly chats and genuine Nikki, in their place came "everything needs to be perfect Nikki" her vlogs were posed, products were placed, bragging was occurring and she fell in love with seeing her reflection in her camera, I can say all this as I watched it all unfold.

I stuck with her channel as I was rooting for her on her IVF journey and really hoped motherhood would mellow the control freak in her, if anything it made it worse. I've seen her conform to what she thinks she "should" be, to what she thinks everyone wants their "ideal" to be and she clearly likes it so has stayed in lala land and become its queen ;)

If only she would let the crown slip a little, be real, be honest, be raw, she could have had a huge following and a very successful career as an influencer, instead she's sat on a little island off Portugal glued to her phone deleting comments and blocking anyone who doesn't buy in to the fopperholic brand and way of life, pretty sad ending to a story that could have been so epic.

Been with this thread from the start and am fed up of us being branded bullies and trolls so needed to get that off my chest ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
"Fopperholic and annoying" that's tickled me ☺

• Haha
The fact she has uploaded her call log says more about her than anybody else. If you have nothing to prove then don’t prove it. If you ignore the “haters” then ignore them.
However, when you post your entire life onto social media for the world to see you are giving them the right to a voice, to an opinion. This may not be the same as yours, but how boring would it b if we were all the same?! When you post a picture of a distressed looking baby, you will get comments, none of them were nasty but they get deleted because she knows she is in the wrong, nobody else, her!
Here is the thing, if you don’t want an opinion on something then don’t post it! You can chose what you post so I would be very select about that. If you chose to do so, take the rough with the smooth.
It’s truly sad that she is sat on holiday vetting her social media and picking arguments with people. It’s nobody’s fault but her own. What is she missing out on, but more importantly the boys are missing so much by her being stressed about the virtual world rather than the real world!
It must be killing her not to be posting at the moment!

After the twins were born I found her to show off that she had money. The twins mamma Roos, the LV hospital bag. They then went out and bought a tv. Yes it’s great that she could buy those stuff but most mother’s prior to maternity spend moths saving just to survive.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.