Fopperholic #4 Busy mum of 2, her life is a battle, yet she keeps up with tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres no way she took him to a&e. She, stupidly, thought it would make her sound like a wonderful mum and it backfired spectacularly

Reactions: 5
Ooooh!! 😳☺ Can our movement be called Betty White’s jEaLOuS huns, she looks like she could be a Tattler, I’m sure she’d have no time for Fopperbollocks! Oops said it again. twice in one day, I better watch it or fopps’ army will be washing my mouth out with soap!
Oh we need her she looks like one of our people 😉 she would kick fopperbollocks butt.......ooops I swore!

Reactions: 2
One of the huns has commented saying she was right to take him to A&E especially because it’s so hot at the minute. Where does she live because I live not far from Foppsville and it’s certainly not been hot today!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just had a another peek at the post, all I can say is that I hope I am never on a
Flight with any of her followers. How many of them think it’s acceptable to take a sick child on a flight?! Wow!

Reactions: 9
Just had a another peek at the post, all I can say is that I hope I am never on a
Flight with any of her followers. How many of them think it’s acceptable to take a sick child on a flight?! Wow!
I actually really despise folk that could take a poorly child on a flight to go on holiday. Not only for the fact that any virus could spread within the plane but because children, esp young 1s, just want their home comforts when they are not themselves. Really hope he is ok though, can imagine nothing worse than being in a different country trying to get medicine or health advice to help a baby 😔

I actually really despise folk that could take a poorly child on a flight to go on holiday. Not only for the fact that any virus could spread within the plane but because children, esp young 1s, just want their home comforts when they are not themselves. Really hope he is ok though, can imagine nothing worse than being in a different country trying to get medicine or health advice to help a baby 😔
My daughter has a suppressed immune system and is forever catching bugs from being out in public, drives me mad when people don't keep little ones with stomach bugs and chicken pox at home. They have no idea what it could do to someone who is at risk

• Sad
Reactions: 7
My daughter has a suppressed immune system and is forever catching bugs from being out in public, drives me mad when people don't keep little ones with stomach bugs and chicken pox at home. They have no idea what it could do to someone who is at risk
Sorry to hear that. I wish people were more considerate of others. The last thing I want to do when either of my children are unwell is drag them out to be in public. But Fopps only cares about herself so didn't even surprise me that she went on holiday!

Reactions: 3
She's been on and replied to one of my comments and then blocked me so I've got no idea what she's said 😂 divvy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's been on and replied to one of my comments and then blocked me so I've got no idea what she's said 😂 divvy cow
Which was your comment, I’ll have a look for you.
Looks like she’s been deleting stuff too, as any mention of Tattle has gone, as have the comments about Gray Gray looking poorly.

Ok back on my normal account, she's deleted all the comments so it looks like she's replying to no one haha but she's put this in the main comment thread
I highly doubt 111 would have advised A&E unless she has played up his symptoms. I also very much doubt that in her local area there isn’t a single walk in centre where 111 would have found a GP appointment, especially for an infant who would be a priority. The usual bullshite 🤨

Ok back on my normal account, she's deleted all the comments so it looks like she's replying to no one haha but she's put this in the main comment thread
Good to know she has her priorities sorted for her first day on holiday... checking and removing comments, check ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I highly doubt 111 would have advised A&E unless she has played up his symptoms. I also very much doubt that in her local area there isn’t a single walk in centre where 111 would have found a GP appointment, especially for an infant who would be a priority. The usual bullshite 🤨
He is under 12 months old, I’d be changing my doctor if he wasn’t offered an emergency appointment!
Lovely to see she is using her quality family time wisely

Reactions: 13
He is under 12 months old, I’d be changing my doctor if he wasn’t offered an emergency appointment!
Lovely to see she is using her quality family time wisely
Fully agree with you both, what she's saying just doesn't ring true unless she's totally given them incorrect symptoms. She's really riled me, why bother replying to someone and then take away their right to reply! Idiot! Just duck off social media and enjoy your holiday with your unpaid helpers!! Oh and your twins! One of whom is poorly!

Reactions: 10
Fully agree with you both, what she's saying just doesn't ring true unless she's totally given them incorrect symptoms. She's really riled me, why bother replying to someone and then take away their right to reply! Idiot! Just duck off social media and enjoy your holiday with your unpaid helpers!! Oh and your twins! One of whom is poorly!
Was just about to say the same thing- he clearly has other symptoms!!!

Was just about to say the same thing- he clearly has other symptoms!!!
Just looking at the pictures he looks poorly! I bet they have had an horrendous night. He will be totally out of routine with a late flight, travel to a new “home” and then completely new surroundings. It’s a lot for any baby, but when you feel rubbish too!
If she had kept him at home the weekend and let him relax, he probably would have been ok! It annoys me that she just can’t do it and put them first!

Reactions: 7
How predictable......all the comments calling her out on things have been deleted and all the butt kissing ones left up, must be lovely living in your perfect lie of a world Nikki ;)

Let's be honest. She's only put that on to cover her ass. She doesn't want to loose her brands and any future ones.

Her sister has probably updating her as to what's happened and has been deleting any posts not up fopperbollocks' ass while she was 40 thousand in the air.

It may take a while, but I'm sure alarm bells are ringing in some people's ears. Imagine waking up to see your concerned comment had deleted and the others left up, I'd be hurt and annoyed to say the least.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.