Fopperholic #4 Busy mum of 2, her life is a battle, yet she keeps up with tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was defiantly a tattler doing it. Put tattle in capitals, make it all a bit sensational to pull people across.
Hi to the new ones who are fed up

And hi sheep and before you start I'm not jealous. I prefer my size 10 (where I can enjoy any choc, cake and wine I fancy) and prefer to actually interact with my children (without sticking them all over social media for the likes).

Reactions: 11
Anyone got a screen shot? It’s gone now!
I shared it a few posts ago. I try to screen shot them as soon I see them because you know they’ll never last on her page, but she can’t delete them from here!

Reactions: 3
I bet what she hates about Tattle the most is that her comments are a mixed bag..probably why it gets deleted asap so no-one looks to see what we really think, as posting a question or opinion on her profiles are a waste of time..block and delete!! ...we give credit when credit is due and we do stick up her for occasionally....it's not all hate. She made the choice to put her life out there for all to see...if she keeps doing dumbass things then of course it's gonna get commented on. I am even sure that most of her sheep have eyerolled and thought at some point, "ooh, she has still got the boys laying down all the time" and "here she is again, placing her Gucci bag in prime position"

Reactions: 8
I shared it a few posts ago. I try to screen shot them as soon I see them because you know they’ll never last on her page, but she can’t delete them from here!
Found it - thanks. The person who posted it is obv on a made up IG account too as no pics and about 7 followers 😂
And what are the police going to do exactly? Bollock her for promoting when her house is going to be empty more like!

Reactions: 9
I bet the first thing she does on the flight (instead of getting the boys settled!) is rugby tackling the steward/ess to find out about the WiFi packages just to still screen the comments! 🤪

• Haha
She hates anymore mentioning tattle on her page because it brings more people here... like me 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Imagine having the time on the morning you are going away for the first time with twins (that’s TWO BABIES), or just any holiday really, to sit and monitor your social media.

Especially considering she was supposed to be at the doctors this morning as well.

She is such a control freak about her image and online persona.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s really weird is that I only found this page that time she ranted on a vlog about it! It was only a couple of pages on her at that stage. So it’s like she’s either clever, & wanted to direct people leaving negative comments there away to here instead. Or she didn’t realise there would be that many people interested/redirected because in her head everyone loves her!!?

Guys this is really uncalled for. After seeing the comment on her Insta about this site I thought I'd check it out. While I agree with a lot that's being said about her needing to actually spend one on one time with her boys and put down her phone. I really think that the fopperbollocks comment and that is really uncalled for. I understand that everyone has an opinion and all that but sites like this can make people commit suicide. I guess a lot of you will say that's extreme? Yes it is but sadly it's the harsh reality. So yes while she has put herself out there and your all entitled to have an opinion please be a little kinder and stop the name calling and constant looking at her site. Your unkind comments could have devastating effects. If you don't like what she posts which I don't myself just don't follow her or keep checking her page.
It’s no different to people talking about the kardashians or people talking to their friends about other people, it’s not posted directly to her, she doesn’t have to read it.
Like celebs she has put herself, her kids, her life out there for everyone to see, everyone gossips, everyone talks about others it’s life.

If there were threats or horrible things about the kids then that’s too far but there haven’t been!

Guys this is really uncalled for. After seeing the comment on her Insta about this site I thought I'd check it out. While I agree with a lot that's being said about her needing to actually spend one on one time with her boys and put down her phone. I really think that the fopperbollocks comment and that is really uncalled for. I understand that everyone has an opinion and all that but sites like this can make people commit suicide. I guess a lot of you will say that's extreme? Yes it is but sadly it's the harsh reality. So yes while she has put herself out there and your all entitled to have an opinion please be a little kinder and stop the name calling and constant looking at her site. Your unkind comments could have devastating effects. If you don't like what she posts which I don't myself just don't follow her or keep checking her page.
So if you’re saying we should just stop checking her page, she could just stop reading here? She actually brought a lot of people here by having a rant about it on a blog!

She is choosing to put her life out there for all to see as she wants to make money from her you tube and insta ads so she’s going to have to suck it up that not everyone will love her. She can delete all the negative comments she likes from her own page but people are free to comment on her here all they like!

Reactions: 8
Whilst I understand your point, what about the devastating effects some of Nikkis posts can have on other women - new mothers in particular? Her post body video for one, how does that help many, many new mums with body image issues? Seeing that they ‘should’ be a size 8, seeing that they should be eating sparrow like portions that she again promotes, to regain a flat tummy?
Many women suffer with post natal depression, body image being one of the reasons why. Would she have posted that video had she not been a size 8, with loads of excess skin and stretch marks? No, she wouldn’t. She only cares about herself and not any of her followers welfare.
Not one person would’ve asked to see her c-section scar or post baby body, it’s all self promotion for her, regardless of other people feelings.
So the devastating effects you talk about do swing both ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
foperhopplic is her "brand name" her "stage name" not her name so us (me) calling her fopperbollocks is aiming it at her branding, its not like she's known here as nikkibollocks now is it? her whole brand is out there for anyone to see and comment on, you wont be the first to come here telling us all we're harsh, wrong etc and you won't be the last but just respect you have your opinion we have ours......the rave section may be better suited to you, comments on a trash site are always going to be seen as harsh to some, those people should stay clear and if you think fopperbollocks is harsh stay well away from other threads on here!

• Heart
I’m sick of people using the suicide/mental health card, when they don’t like it that other people have differing opinions. Who are you to tell people what they can and can’t do?! If you’re on your high horse about the usage of “fopperbollocks” then how’s about you send a comment to Chris, the dad who yesterday told his 10 month old son that his new toy was like his mummy’s rabbit vibrator ?! She is exploiting her children because she chose to have them, and has had to step down in her more earning role, so is now making money from them. I’m sorry there’s going to be no sympathy for that from a lot of mums.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg definitely I totally agree. I don't agree with a lot of what she posts. But at the same time I would not then want to jump on the bandwagon and stoop to that level to make her feel the way she makes some people feel.
then you're on the wrong site

C
What’s really weird is that I only found this page that time she ranted on a vlog about it! It was only a couple of pages on her at that stage. So it’s like she’s either clever, & wanted to direct people leaving negative comments there away to here instead. Or she didn’t realise there would be that many people interested/redirected because in her head everyone loves her!!?
You give her too much credit.

Reactions: 3
Yes but after reading these comments everything she posts somebody on here comments and within minutes. Your all on about her spending no time with her children yet your all spending just as much time on here. Why not leave her do her and you lot do you.
I’m on my lunch break at work. You will also notice that the level of posts rise amongst followers when children have gone to bed - generally horrified that Fopps has spent her whole day documenting the boys, having her husband make crass remarks in front of them, shopping, gym, PT, yummy events, vlog editing - when she’s supposed to be being a mother. She’s promoting a very poor example to her thousands of followers that is unhealthy, unrealistic and puts herself first before anyone else.

But when anyone comments on her page or disagrees with her they are blocked? So people come here and say their piece but I don’t agree with any name calling either.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.