Fopperholic #4 Busy mum of 2, her life is a battle, yet she keeps up with tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lordy she's gonna be THAT kind of mum isn't she who ignores incubation periods and takes them out when they're ill. Stupid bint.
She is a twit!! She drops herself in it, she said he was sick yesterday but has played it down, as she realises they go on holiday tomorrow. Admits he is sick again today, but again plays it down!!! It’s not fair on them to be out and about whilst they are ill, but also not fair in people around her!! Her selfishness gets worse by the second.

Reactions: 13
She will take a spare pair of clothes in case he’s sick? Surely with babies still in nappies you take spare anyway in case of nappy leakage etc, she’s so unprepared it’s a joke

Reactions: 8
Somebody has commented this is a lovely photo! Rally, nothing at all maternal about this picture, she is stood behind peeping around the pushchair. Both boys are looking totally the other way, no eye contact with those huge sunglasses on, her mouth is tight shut, so no communication! How is this a lovely picture of a lovely family Sunday? She has really annoyed me today lol!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Somebody commented on her insta that they felt the rabbit reference was inappropriate - boom, deleted in minutes & the creepy husbands comments still on view- Yuk 🤮
Shes too stupid to see how damaging him making gross comments like that to a child can affect people’s perception of her “mum channel”

New thread name

Fopperholic: Chris is a creep, whilst she blocks more than she eats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She definitely must be deleting some comments on her latest post. It said there were 16 comments a few moments ago and now there are only 10...

Reactions: 3
Somebody has commented this is a lovely photo! Rally, nothing at all maternal about this picture, she is stood behind peeping around the pushchair. Both boys are looking totally the other way, no eye contact with those huge sunglasses on, her mouth is tight shut, so no communication! How is this a lovely picture of a lovely family Sunday? She has really annoyed me today lol!
It looks like an advert for the pushchair or something, as if she’s an actor with some random babies she doesn’t know but is trying to pretend she does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those latest photos look like they're from a bloody catalogue....a naff one at that! the pose in front of the door 😂 just let me point my toe and take it again Chris, now from a different angle Chris, now make sure the lighting is better Chris, delete that one I look like a size 10 !!!!! lol she's a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It looks like an advert for the pushchair or something, as if she’s an actor with some random babies she doesn’t know but is trying to pretend she does 😂
I thought that too, but at least actors look relaxed, she looks like she has been left with 2 complete strangers 🤣🤣

Those latest photos look like they're from a bloody catalogue....a naff one at that! the pose in front of the door 😂 just let me point my toe and take it again Chris, now from a different angle Chris, now make sure the lighting is better Chris, delete that one I look like a size 10 !!!!! lol she's a joke
And mean while the boys slouch in their pushchair, stare into space and get totally ignored!
I to spend my family Sunday’s like that 😂😂 joker!

• Haha
Another buggy!!? Seriously 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
It seems like it’s gifted too. Really!! Why does she deserve this she is always on the beg!! Beggerholic!! How many prams does she have. I really used to like her and I did feel sorry for her. She is a mentalist who survives off a sniff of food. Her face and neck is looking haggard she’s becoming so skinny. What good is being size 8 when it’s ageing you by a few years.

Reactions: 9
Just popping a little place marker so I don't miss anything whilst I enjoy tea with my family (only a lazy mum of one so can't multitask sadly)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Because I can't get my head around today's lax approach to packing/prepping for a holiday that's tomorrow, with having babies to sort (milk, food, nappies etc) I had a gander on Birmingham flight departures tomorrow.
All bets are on a flight to Maderia at 3.24pm tomorrow. (Based on Nikki saying it was an island of Portugal/near Portugal )
It literally leaves tonight and first thing tomorrow to finish off 😏. Too much anxiety for me .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A cream pushchair that is gifted? Good job it’s gifted as by time it’s been thrown around in the airport and the kids have leaked their nappies onto them and got food on them it will need lobbing after a week!

Because I can't get my head around today's lax approach to packing/prepping for a holiday that's tomorrow, with having babies to sort (milk, food, nappies etc) I had a gander on Birmingham flight departures tomorrow.
All bets are on a flight to Maderia at 3.24pm tomorrow.
It literally leaves tonight and first thing tomorrow to finish off 😏. Too much anxiety for me .
And why does she keep saying an island off Portugal like nobody would know where it is? Surely everybody has heard of Madeira! She just wants to sound upper class “oh an island off of Portugal darling”

• Haha
All bets are on a flight to Maderia at 3.24pm tomorrow.
The fact people are telling her to take spare clothes!
She could have spent this weekend, at home with her poorly boy and packed. It’s not like they are not going to see each other all week so had a desperate need for a family day.
Oh sorry, I forgot, the boys probably won’t see them all week as they need some “us” time 🙄🙄

The fact people are telling her to take spare clothes!
She could have spent this weekend, at home with her poorly boy and packed. It’s not like they are not going to see each other all week so had a desperate need for a family day.
Oh sorry, I forgot, the boys probably won’t see them all week as they need some “us” time 🙄🙄
I know, it's a bit like stating the obvious with Nikki. What else hasn't she considered. Everyone's different but I would have let boys have a quiet day at home today, so they're fully rested in prep for what is going to be a big day tomorrow. They've so much to process with the airport, change in routine, change in scenery, a flight and the temperature difference.

Who are we, but mere mortals.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.