Fopperholic #4 Busy mum of 2, her life is a battle, yet she keeps up with tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"when are you gonna say mama Lawson?"...........silence
next time they're in a phone shop.......
Lawson pointing everywhere "mama, mama, mama, mama, mama"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lucy Jessica
she'll be flipping out, stomping round and throwing a huge hissy fit but will smile sweetly, do a soppy comment on her post and shout her out, all the while sticking some extra spit on her lashes in a morning and doing an even wider eyes stare than usual

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny how since it has being mentioned on here she may be drifting from SW she's now doubling down on promoting it with food pics and a new SW vid.
Also she really is obsessed with mince isn't she?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I just watched her stories and I must admit the bits with the children melted my heart, I feel like she's trying...is it just me?

Reactions: 1
I just watched her stories and I must admit the bits with the children melted my heart, I feel like she's trying...is it just me?
No, I mean you can tell she is trying more than she has before, but it still just seems so unnatural to her and almost forced.

The best thing for them would have been a week away just the 4 of them, with her having to actually spend 24 hours a day with them for 7 days. Think it would have been a massive eye opener for her and helped her bond with them but unfortunately she has to take 4 other adults too 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Absolutely creased with the comments on here.
I have to admit, I now use this site to get the latest update on Nikki's life, it's a lot more fun and interesting than her page.

I wonder if she's going to email hotel chef her mug cake recipe and CR's Tex Mex Chilli in advance 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have to admit, I now use this site to get the latest update on Nikki's life, it's a lot more fun and interesting than her page.

I wonder if she's going to email hotel chef her mug cake recipe and CR's Tex Mex Chilli in advance 🤔
and demand no oil on the jacket spuds ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree, I actually think she really is trying! It just doesn’t come naturally at all so it’s quite hard to watch. She just needs to relax a bit. She makes me feel like a nutter, I walk around the supermarket telling my 9 month old what I’m buying!!

Reactions: 4
Lucy Jessica Carter is having twin girls. Fopp so desperately wants to her anyway so she'll be seething she's now having twins and them being girls which you can so tell was fopps preference. Lucy is everything fopps isn't, natural, real, beautiful inside and out and successful

• Haha
I agree, I actually think she really is trying! It just doesn’t come naturally at all so it’s quite hard to watch. She just needs to relax a bit. She makes me feel like a nutter, I walk around the supermarket telling my 9 month old what I’m buying!!
That makes the both of us. 😄 I always make a point talk to my 12 month old, even when we're out.
It's a great way to introduce vocab to them.

Lucy Jessica doesnt know the gender yet (although it did look like a gender reveal too with the pinky balloons and flower wall!)

Reactions: 2

Nah she's on holiday, so she'll be more relaxed!!!
she'll really let loose by not weighing her pasta, stealing one of chris' chips and having her full 15 syns a day

Probably put it under dietary requirements when she booked 😂😂
She said on a vid before that restaurants, harvester etc often assume she has an allergy and said to anyone who wants to do the same as her just to 'roll with it.'

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nah she's on holiday, so she'll be more relaxed!!!
she'll really let loose by not weighing her pasta, stealing one of chris' chips and having her full 15 syns a day
😂😂 I'd geuinely love to see the day fopps openly hits her syns,or goes full out and goes over her syns. Now that would make her relatable and good for her well being too.

They'll be a vlog in the pipeline, how to live the SW life on holiday. That'll be why the grandparents are going,minding the babies whilst there's enough natural light to film the vlog

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.